- Day Trip to Terracotta Warriors
- 2 Days Ancient Xian
- 3 Days Historical Xian
- 4 Days Xian & Mt. Hua
- 1 Week Beijing Xian
- 1 Day to Luoyang
- Xian & Luoyang
Top Xian Attractions
- Terracotta Warriors
- City Wall
- Giant Wild Goose Pagoda
- Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- Shaanxi History Museum
- Great Mosque
More Things to Do
Top 10 City Tours
Xian Day Tours - 100% No Shopping Stops
A must-see destination in China, Xian is rich in cultural and historical relics and sites. The Terracotta Warriors catch the attention of the world. In our mini group and private Xian day tours, you will wonder at the essence of this ancient capital including the Warriors, City Wall, the History Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, the Great Mosque, Mt. Huashan and more.
Xian Mini Group Day Tours
- A group of 1 to 9 travelers, small to be comfortable
- No shopping stops & no optional tour hidden extras
- Enough time to thoroughly enjoy the highlights in Xian
- Free cancellation 24 hours before to ensure a worry-free booking
Xian Private One Day Tours
This classic Xian day tour takes you to enjoy the China's ancient capital through thirteen dynasties to learn the city's history and culture in depth. You will visit all the major attractions from the Terracotta Warriors to the Small Wild Goose Pagoda and experience the bike ride on the ancient City Wall.
This historical Xian one day tour will help you to explore this city in depth. You can see the magnificent Terracotta Army and view the relics of a matriarchal clan of Yangshao culture in the Banpo Museum. Meanwhile, wandering in the Muslim Quarter which is full of local cuisines enables you to delve into the local food culture.
Xian Day Trip to Mt. Huashan from $126
In this Xian 1 day tour, you can visit either the North Peak of Mt. Huashan to experience the narrow path at Ear-Touching Cliff and climb the Black Dragon Ridge, or the West Peak to appreciate the natural scenery including the stone lotus at Lotus Flower Cave and stone axe at Axe-Splitting Rock.
City Wall - Forest of Stone Steles Museum - Local Family Visit - Shaanxi History Museum - Big Wild Goose Pagoda from $105
Set out for a ‘time travel’ back to Xian’s past! You can tour around the 400-year-old City Wall, appreciate skilled stone tablets in the Forest of Stone Steles Museum, explore profound China’s history and culture in Shaanxi History Museum, take pictures of the famous Big Wild Goose Pagoda and learn about local life by a family visit.
Tailor Your Xian Private Day Tour
Friendly Travel Tips
- Our private Xian day tours are quite flexible and can be customized to meet any of your particular interests, such as pick-up point, tour plans and sightseeing duration, etc. We are always ready to tailor an exclusive private tour for you.
- In addition to the major attractions, we can also arrange various DIY activities, such as making small clay warriors, learning about Chinese food cooking in local family home, learning to write Chinese characters and more on our Xian day trips. If you are interested, you can contact your travel consultant in advance.
- Except for Chinese official holidays, Shaanxi History Museum is usually closed on Mondays, while the Small Wild Goose Pagoda doesn't open up on Tuesdays. If your trip happens to meet those days, our travel consultant will recommend other sightworthy spots to meet your interests.
- Here is some info about transportation for your reference, if you get to Xian by flight or high speed train.
Xian Xianyang International Airport is located 47 km (about 29 miles) to the city center, and around 70 km to the Terracotta Warriors Museum. It takes around 1 hour driving from the airport to the downtown and 1.5 hours to the museum.
Xian North Railway station is about 14 km (8.7 miles) from the city center, 40 minutes driving by car; about 50 km (31 miles) from the Terracotta Warriors, 1 hour driving time.
7-Day Xian Weather Forecast