- 1 Day to Terracotta Army
- 2 Days Best Xian
- 3 Days Historical Xian
- 4 Days Xian & Mt. Hua
- 1 Day to Luoyang
Top Xian Attractions
Home / Tours / China Packages / Xian
Xian Day Tours - 100% No Shopping Stops
A must-see destination in China, Xian is rich in cultural and historical relics and sites. The Terracotta Warriors catch the attention of the world. In our mini group and private Xian day tours, you will wonder at the essence of this ancient capital including the Warriors, City Wall, the History Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, the Great Mosque, Mt. Huashan and more.
Xian One Day Tours
- Mini Group Day Tour to Terracotta Army, City Wall, Pagoda, Muslim Bazaar $991 to 6 Guests
- Private: Terracotta Army Museum - Small Wild Goose Pagoda - City Wall - Muslim Bazaar from $108
- Private Terracotta Warriors Day Tour from Beijing or Shanghai from $129
- Bell and Drum Towers - Stone Steles Museum - Banpo Museum - Shaanxi History Museum - Big Wild Goose Pagoda from $132
- One Day to Mt. Huashan from $158
- Famen Temple - Qianling Mausoleum from $139
- Day Trip to Hukou Waterfall from Xian from $152
- Half-day Ancient City Wall Hiking
Friendly Travel Tips
- Our private Xian day tours are quite flexible and can be customized to meet any of your particular interests, such as pick-up point, tour plans and sightseeing duration, etc. We are always ready to tailor an exclusive private tour for you.
- In addition to the major attractions, we can also arrange various DIY activities, such as making small clay warriors, learning about Chinese food cooking in local family home, learning to write Chinese characters and more on our Xian day trips. If you are interested, you can contact your travel consultant in advance.
- Except for Chinese official holidays, Shaanxi History Museum is usually closed on Mondays, while the Small Wild Goose Pagoda doesn't open up on Tuesdays. If your trip happens to meet those days, our travel consultant will recommend other sightworthy spots to meet your interests.
- Here is some info about transportation for your reference, if you get to Xian by flight or high speed train.
Xian Xianyang International Airport is located 47 km (about 29 miles) to the city center, and around 70 km to the Terracotta Warriors Museum. It takes around 1 hour driving from the airport to the downtown and 1.5 hours to the museum.
Xian North Railway station is about 14 km (8.7 miles) from the city center, 40 minutes driving by car; about 50 km (31 miles) from the Terracotta Warriors, 1 hour driving time.
7-Day Xian Weather Forecast
- Customer Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- 4.7147 ReviewsBelgiumPosted on April 28, 2021In general, we were satisfied with this 2 days Xi'an private tour. Great appreciation!SwitzerlandPosted on April 06, 2021The Terracotta Army was super spectacular and I’d never seen such a wonderful sight before. The pottery figurines were mainly concentrated in the pit 1 and pit2. We also visited 2 Bronze Chariot and Horses, an amazing manufacturing technique!CanadaPosted on March 17, 2021Celina was a nice tour guide, we had a wonderful communication on the Xi’an day trip to City Wall. Touring around the wall by bike was an interesting activity and we were so enjoyable! We visited the Forest of Stone Steles Museum and saw many ancient Chinese stone tablets.
And Celina was patient to answer our questions about those steles, many thanks to her. Our driver was steady and amiable, very nice to keep the car comfortable. Anyway, this was a great trip and I will come back to Xi'an for an in-depth tour in the future. ... More