- Day Trip to Terracotta Warriors
- 2 Days Ancient Xian
- 3 Days Historical Xian
- 4 Days Xian & Mt. Hua
- 1 Week Beijing Xian
- 1 Day to Luoyang
- Xian & Luoyang
Top Xian Attractions
- Terracotta Warriors
- City Wall
- Giant Wild Goose Pagoda
- Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- Shaanxi History Museum
- Great Mosque
More Things to Do
Top 10 City Tours
Xian Day Tours - 100% No Shopping Stops
A must-see destination in China, Xian is rich in cultural and historical relics and sites. The Terracotta Warriors catch the attention of the world. In our mini group and private Xian day tours, you will wonder at the essence of this ancient capital including the Warriors, City Wall, the History Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, the Great Mosque, Mt. Huashan and more.
Xian Mini Group Day Tours (1-6 Guests)
Xian Private One Day Tours
- Terracotta Army Museum - Small Wild Goose Pagoda - City Wall from $79
- Terracotta Army Museum - Banpo Museum - Muslim Quarter from $94
- City Wall - Forest of Stone Steles Museum - Local Family Visit - Shaanxi History Museum - Big Wild Goose Pagoda from $115
- Terracotta Warriors - Huaqing Pool & The Song of Everlasting Sorrow from $158
- Small Wild Goose Pagoda - City Wall - Shuyuanmen - Bell & Drum Tower - Great Mosque - Muslim Quarter from $58
- One Day to Mt. Huashan from $138
- Famen Temple - Qianling Mausoleum from $121
- Day Trip to Hukou Waterfall from Xian from $152
- Day Trip to Maiji Grottoes from Xian from $193
- Half-day Ancient City Wall Hiking
- Half-day City Wall Cycling Travel
- Terracotta Warriors Trip by Public Transport
- Independent Hiking of Mt. Huashan from Xian
- Terracotta Warriors and City Wall Day Trip
- Hanyangling & Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- Side Trip to Famen Temple from Xian
- Explore Baoji's Brilliant Bronze Culture
- 1 Day Qianling Tomb & Tang Bo Art Museum
- Folk Village Tour of Yuanjiacun from Xian
- Walking Trip from City Wall to Bell Tower
- Muslim Bazaar and Great Tang All Day Mall
- One Day Xian Cycling Trip by Dockless Bike
- Hanzhong Hiking Adventures from Xian
- Hiking in Yinchuan, Oasis in the Desert
Friendly Travel Tips
- Our private Xian day tours are quite flexible and can be customized to meet any of your particular interests, such as pick-up point, tour plans and sightseeing duration, etc. We are always ready to tailor an exclusive private tour for you.
- In addition to the major attractions, we can also arrange various DIY activities, such as making small clay warriors, learning about Chinese food cooking in local family home, learning to write Chinese characters and more on our Xian day trips. If you are interested, you can contact your travel consultant in advance.
- Except for Chinese official holidays, Shaanxi History Museum is usually closed on Mondays, while the Small Wild Goose Pagoda doesn't open up on Tuesdays. If your trip happens to meet those days, our travel consultant will recommend other sightworthy spots to meet your interests.
- Here is some info about transportation for your reference, if you get to Xian by flight or high speed train.
Xian Xianyang International Airport is located 47 km (about 29 miles) to the city center, and around 70 km to the Terracotta Warriors Museum. It takes around 1 hour driving from the airport to the downtown and 1.5 hours to the museum.
Xian North Railway station is about 14 km (8.7 miles) from the city center, 40 minutes driving by car; about 50 km (31 miles) from the Terracotta Warriors, 1 hour driving time.
7-Day Xian Weather Forecast