- Best China Tours
- China City Packages
- Hong Kong
- More Cities
- Yangtze Cruise
- Tibet Discovery
- Great Wall Tours
- Silk Road Adventure
- Yunnan & Guizhou
- Asia Tours
- DIY Quote
- Independent Travelers
How to Book?
- Get a quote
- Free changes
CD01: Chengdu Private One-day Tour
- Chengdu is not only a city full of historical heritage, but it is a nice place for people who seek leisure and scenic beauty. The one-day and two-day private Chengdu tours include the most highlight attractions in this city which our experts think are more suitable for foreign guests: giant pandas, ancient alleys and Jinsha Site Museum.
CD02: 3 Days Private Chengdu Tour
PD01: 2 Days Chengdu Panda Tour
- One amusing highlight of visiting Chengdu is to see Pandas, because Chengdu has the most full equipped Panda breeding and research center. In addition, you will also explore the historic and cultural sites, Broad and Narrow Alleys, Jinsha Site Museum and Leshan Giant Buddha in this 2 days private tour.
CD03: 5 Days Chengdu - Bifengxia Panda Base - Leshan - Mt. Emei
- In Sichuan, the Land of Abundance, you will have a private day trip to visit the lovely giant pandas and then climb up the magnificent Emei Mountain. The steep cliffs, lofty peaks and roaring waterfalls are more than ample appetizers to their destination, the Leshan Giant Buddha known as the largest carved stone Buddha in the world.
CD04: 6 Days Chengdu - Jiuzhaigou - Huanglong - Dujiangyan
- Jiuzhaigou is known as the "Tale Kingdom" which encompasses five spectacular landscapes that include blue lakes, waterfalls, verdant forests, snow-covered mountains, and the folk customs of the Tibetan and Qiang peoples. Many directors are drawn here to film their works, including the famous Oscar-winning film, "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" directed by Li An.
CD05: 8 Days Chengdu - Xian - Beijing
SG08: 9 Days Small Group Tour Beijing - Xian - Chengdu
- In addition to being captivated by must-see historical and cultural sites, e.g. the Great Wall of China, Forbidden City, Terracotta Warriors and Horses, this popular tour package of Chengdu, Beijing and Shanghai also satisfies your curiosity about the cute pandas as you visit them in their natural habitat.
The above routes do not meet your requirements? Please click Tailor My Trip
- Chengdu, living up to its reputation as the Land of Abundance, has numerous striking natural and social attractions. In this two days travel itinerary, you will get more than detailed information and suggestion for your independent Chengdu tour to the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda, Jinsha Site Museum, Leshan Giant Buddha and Jinli Street.
- Leshan Giant Buddha and Emei Mountain are the two hottest tourist attractions in the vicinity of Chengdu with very easy access to transportation facilities. In this 4 days itinerary, we offer the detailed travel guide for independent travelers to these two places.
- This one day independent tour is for foodies, as we recommend the Sichuan Cuisine Museum that shows the Sichuan spicy cuisine culture and also offers interesting cooking class for travelers. Besides that, visiting Dujiangyan Irrigation Project will also enrich your tour experience.
- This tour is designed to give panda lovers an opportunity to participate in panda researching and caring. Being a panda keeper volunteer could be a once in a life time experience. If you are interested, you can apply for the volunteer work to get close contact with these lovely animals.
- During this 4 Days independent tour, you will meet spectacular natural landscape along the Minjiang River, explore the Tibetan style architecture in Songpan town, see the colorful lakes in Huanglong park and visit the famous Jiuzhaigou Valley with incredible scenery.
- The west circular tourist line leads you to have a general impression on this rich place. The supernatural mountains, mysterious valleys, serene lakes, and miracle irrigation system as well as the unique life style and custom of the Tibetan people.