- Best China Tours
- China City Packages
- Hong Kong
- More Cities
- Yangtze Cruise
- Tibet Discovery
- Great Wall Tours
- Silk Road Adventure
- Yunnan & Guizhou
- Asia Tours
- Independent Travelers
How to Book?
- Get a quote
- Free changes
Chengdu Private Day Tours
- Chengdu is not only a city full of historical heritage, but it is a nice place for people who seek leisure and scenic beauty. The one-day and two-day private Chengdu tours include the most highlight attractions in this city which our experts think are more suitable for foreign guests: giant pandas, ancient alleys and Jinsha Site Museum.
CD02: Elites of Chengdu
- 3 Days Private Chengdu Tours from $189
- Chengdu, a vibrant city, is packed with fantastic things loved by tourists. This leisure city tour allows you to observe the cute pandas, admire the historical monuments, taste the fiery cuisines and enjoy the local laid-back lifestyle.
CD03: Panda Base with Mt. Emei
- Chengdu - Wolong/Bifengxia - Leshan Buddha - Mt. Emei
- 5 Days Panda Base & Mt. Emei from $619
- In Sichuan, the Land of Abundance, you will have a private day trip to visit the lovely giant pandas and then climb up the magnificent Emei Mountain. The steep cliffs, lofty peaks and roaring waterfalls are more than ample appetizers to their destination, the Leshan Giant Buddha known as the largest carved stone Buddha in the world.
CD04: Side Trip to Fairy Jiuzhaigou
- Chengdu - Jiuzhaigou - Huanglong - Dujiangyan
- 6 Days Jiuzhaigou Vacations from $1379
- Jiuzhaigou is known as the "Tale Kingdom" which encompasses five spectacular landscapes that include blue lakes, waterfalls, verdant forests, snow-covered mountains, and the folk customs of the Tibetan and Qiang peoples. Many directors are drawn here to film their works, including the famous Oscar-winning film, "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" directed by Li An.
CD05: Panda & Ancient Cities
- Chengdu - Xian - Beijing
- 8 Days with 5 or 4 star hotels from $989
- See the captivating Giant Pandas in fascinating Chengdu and continue the journey to historical Beijing and Xian to appreciate the charm of the Great Wall and the Terracotta Warriors.
SG08: Follow Pandas' Footprint
- Beijing - Xian - Chengdu
- 9 Days Small Group from $1049
- In addition to being captivated by must-see historical and cultural sites, this popular tour package of Chengdu, Beijing and Shanghai also satisfies your curiosity about the cute pandas as you visit them in their natural habitat.
The above routes do not meet your requirements? Please click Tailor My Trip
CD06: Peony Trip
- On your first day, visit the famous Danjing Mountain to appreciate the beautiful Peony in its peak season, fully enjoy the grand scenery. On the second day, transfer to the Yinchang valley where you will enjoy its coolness during the hot summer.
CD07: Ethnic Discovery
- In this itinerary, you can see the fascinating red leaves blue sky, and the old structures and village of the Qiang and Tibetan Minorities. Autumn and Summer are the best seasons for taking this trip.
CD08: Historical Guangyuan
- On this centuries-old trail, dating back to the Three Kingdoms period, the people of those times have no doubt been extinguished as ash and smoke, but the following 3 days itinerary actually tells that remote history by another method, with non-word narration.
CD09: Yibin Exploration
- Visit the Lizhuang Old Town and West Grand Canyon on the first day, enjoy the special scenery in the valley; transfer to Xingwen County, to see all sorts of strange and unusual stone forests and the underground limestone caves on the second day.
CD10: Konka Hiking
- It is a worthwhile expedition. Start from the Laoyulin Village in Kangding, passing by Washachang, Riwuqie Pass midway and finally go in deep to the Minya Konka, the highest mountain in Sichuan. The alluring lakes, creeks, grasslands, bushes and primeval forests will be seen constantly during the ten-day adventures.
- The west circular tourist line leads you to have a general impression on this rich place. The supernatural mountains, mysterious valleys, serene lakes, and miracle irrigation system as well as the unique life style and custom of the Tibetan people.