The New York Times Travel Supplement has named our company as being in their opinion a large and reliable Chinese travel agency. Details...
Located in Southwest China, Yunnan is the province with the most ethnic minorities. Its rich tourism resources, diverse ethnic culture, fantastic landscapes and pleasant climate in all seasons have made it a very popular destination for travelers. Our private guided tours to Yunnan including spring city Kunming, romantic Dali, World Cultural Heritage Lijiang Old Town, and heaven on earth - Shangri-La, will bring you exciting travel experiences.
Best Yunnan Tours
- 8 Days Yunnan Tours to Kunming - Dali - Lijiang - Shangri-La from $1319
- 6 Days Best Yunnan Tours to Kunming - Dali - Lijiang from $1069
- 5 Days Kunming & Lijiang Package from $769
- 6 Days Kunming - Jianshui - Yuanyang from $1069
- 15 Days Kunming - Lijiang - Guiyang - Kaili - Rongjiang - Zhaoxing - Sanjiang - Longsheng - Yangshuo - Guilin from $3329
Yunnan City Packages
- 9 Days Panoramic Yunnan: Kunming, Dali, Lijiang, Shangri-La
- 5 Days from Lijiang to Shangri-La
- 7 Days Hiking to Yubeng & Meili Snow Mountain
- 6 Days to Dali, Lincang & Xishuangbanna
- 5 Days West Yunnan Tour from Dali to Tengchong
- Kunming Independent Travel, 14 Itineraries
- Lijiang Travel, 13 Itineraries
- Dali Exploration, 4 Itineraries
- Shangri-La Hiking Trips, 5 Itineraries
- 10 Days to Jianshui & Yuanyang
- Qujing Hiking Explorations
What are the top things to do in Yunnan?
The hot destinations of Kunming, Dali, Lijiang and Shangri-La can't be missed for a thoroughly Yunnan travel package. The province boasts abundant natural sceneries and cultural sites, among which the most popular ones are Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, Lijiang Old Town, Dali Ancient City, Tiger Leaping Gorge and Stone Forest.Top 10 Things to Do in YunnanIn-depth Guide to Top 10 Yunnan DestinationsBest Time to Visit Yunnan
Tiger Leaping Gorge
What is the best time to visit Yunnan?
Yunnan has a generally mild climate all year round. Spring (March-May), summer (June-August) and autumn (September-November) are the best seasons because of the charming scenery with green hills and clear water. Due to the pleasant weather at that time, it is alright for you to wear T-shirts when traveling. Visitors are advised to carry light jacket or coat in case of the sharp temperature differences between day and night.
How to plan a private tour to Yunnan?
It is suggested to spend at least 4 days for a brief Yunnan tour itinerary. Any two cities of Kunming, Dali, Lijiang or Shangri-La can be covered. If you prefer to include all four popular cities, then an 8-day tour is needed. For photography enthusiasts, Yuanyang Rice Terraces in Jianshui could be a good choice.
Jade Dragon Snow Mountain
Minority people in Yunnan
How to get there and around?
There are direct flights from major cities of China to hot cities of Yunnan. It is quite easy to take Yunnan tour packages from Beijing, Shanghai, Xian or Hong Kong by either flight or high speed train. Also it is convenient for traveling within Yunnan. By flight
※ indicates not daily By High Speed Train
- Customer Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- 4.736 ReviewsArgentinaPosted on May 09, 2021A good trip to Yunnan. With a well-planned tour, our whole itinerary was reasonable.
On the one hand, we had enjoyed wonderful views; on the other hand, we had had a good rest during those days. Also, we appreciated the local ethnic characteristics and cultural landscape. It was worth visiting!MexicoPosted on February 05, 2021Our tour guide on the Yunnan tour was dedicated and reliable!
During the Yunnan tour, we visited Jade Dragon Snow Mountain. When we climbed up the hill top with an altitude of more than 15,092 feet, spectacular views were in our eyes. Very magnificent!
What's more, we were arranged for the most comfortable hotel. What a pleasant trip!SingaporePosted on November 18, 2020Erhai Lake was terrific! It made me feel quiet. During the whole Yunnan tour, our tour guide offered us with the best service. We were also very satisfied with the accommodation and it was tidy and quiet.
What was important was that there was no shopping as we saw in the websites of TravelChinaGuide. Also, we had sufficient time to walk around. I loved this Yunnan tour!