- Best China Tours
- China City Packages
- Great Wall Tours
- Yangtze Cruise
- Tibet Discovery
- Silk Road Adventure
- Asia Tours
The New York Times Travel Supplement has named our company as being in their opinion a large and reliable Chinese travel agency. Details...
Located in Southwest China, Yunnan is the province with the most ethnic minorities. Its rich tourism resources, diverse ethnic culture, fantastic landscapes and pleasant climate in all seasons have made it a very popular destination for travelers. Our private guided tours to Yunnan including spring city Kunming, romantic Dali, World Cultural Heritage Lijiang Old Town, and heaven on earth - Shangri-La, will bring you exciting travel experiences.
Best Yunnan Tours
- 8 Days Yunnan Tours to Kunming - Dali - Lijiang - Shangri-La from $1139
- 7 Days Best Yunnan Tours to Kunming - Dali - Lijiang from $1019
- 5 Days Kunming & Lijiang Package from $669
- 6 Days Kunming - Jianshui - Yuanyang from $929
- 5 Days Lijiang & Shangri-La Trip from $589
- 6 Days Lijiang - Shangri-La - Kunming from $1089
- 3 Days Dali Tour from $349
- 4 Days Trip to Shangri-La from $399
- 5 Days Lijiang - Shaxi - Dali from $719
- 10 Days Kunming - Dongchuan - Dali - Lijiang - Shangri-La from $1729
- 11 Days Kunming - Jianshui - Yuanyang - Kunming - Dali - Lijiang - Shangri-La from $1799
China Tours Including Yunnan
- 15 Days Kunming - Lijiang - Guiyang - Kaili - Rongjiang - Zhaoxing - Sanjiang - Longsheng - Yangshuo - Guilin from $2889
- 10 Days Kunming - Lijiang - Xingyi - Huangguoshu Waterfall - Guiyang - Kaili - Guiyang from $1849
- 11 Days Beijing - Kunming - Dali - Lijiang - Shanghai from $2269
- 5 Days Hong Kong - Kunming - Lijiang from $819
- 8 Days Chengdu - Lijiang - Dali - Kunming from $1389
- 9 Days Kunming - Dali - Lijiang - Lhasa from $1489
+ Load More Itineraries
What are the top things to do in Yunnan?
The hot destinations of Kunming, Dali, Lijiang and Shangri-La can't be missed for a thoroughly Yunnan travel package. The province boasts abundant natural sceneries and cultural sites, among which the most popular ones are Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, Lijiang Old Town, Dali Ancient City, Tiger Leaping Gorge and Stone Forest.
Tiger Leaping Gorge
What is the best time to visit Yunnan?
Yunnan has a generally mild climate all year round. Spring (March-May), summer (June-August) and autumn (September-November) are the best seasons because of the charming scenery with green hills and clear water. Due to the pleasant weather at that time, it is alright for you to wear T-shirts when traveling. Visitors are advised to carry light jacket or coat in case of the sharp temperature differences between day and night.
How to plan a private tour to Yunnan?
It is suggested to spend at least 4 days for a brief Yunnan tour itinerary. Any two cities of Kunming, Dali, Lijiang or Shangri-La can be covered. If you prefer to include all four popular cities, then an 8-day tour is needed. For photography enthusiasts, Yuanyang Rice Terraces in Jianshui could be a good choice.
Jade Dragon Snow Mountain
Minority people in Yunnan
How to get there and around?
There are direct flights from major cities of China to hot cities of Yunnan. It is quite easy to take Yunnan tour packages from Beijing, Shanghai, Xian or Hong Kong by either flight or high speed train. Also it is convenient for traveling within Yunnan. By flight
※ indicates not daily By High Speed Train