Book 5 days in advance & save 10%
- Free Cancellation 24 Hours before
- No Shopping Arrangement
- The Lowest Price Guarantee
- The Most Classic Itinerary
- Expert Guide and Driver
- Professional Customer Service
Xian Terracotta Warriors Bus Tour (No Shopping)
One Day Group Tour to Terracotta Warriors - Small Wild Goose Pagoda & Xian Museum - City Wall - Bell & Drum Tower Square - Muslim Bazaar
7:30-8:30 Hotel Pick-upOur expert guide will pick you up from your hotel you book yourself in Xian. We will call you the night before to reconfirm your pick-up time.
8:30-9:30 Drive Highway to Terracotta WarriorsWe will take highway directly to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum rather than others go shopping in the midway by county road to waste your time. The bus ride is about one hour.
9:30-12:30 Terracotta Warriors MuseumOur experienced guide will show you the circular-screen film and the three excavated pits, the Bronze Chariots and Horses Exhibition Hall. You will spend more than two and a half hours to explore this significant historical site.
12:30-13:00 Free Time for LunchTo avoid the cheap and low quality tourist food, we do not have lunch included today. We suggest you have a simple lunch on your own at a local food restaurant outside the museum. Our guide will assist you at all times.
13:00-14:00 Drive Highway back to Xian Downtown
14:00-15:10 Small Wild Goose Pagoda & Xian MuseumIn the afternoon, you will visit the Small Wild Goose Pagoda and Xian Museum. The Museum has excellent facilities for the display of some 130,000 precious cultural relics ensuring their full appreciation.
15:10-15:20 Drive to South Gate of City Wall
15:20-16:20 City WallOur guide will show you the ancient City Wall built over 600 years ago. On the City Wall you can have an exciting cycling experience. The bike rental fee is at your own expense.
16:20-16:30 Drive to the Bell and Drum Tower Square
16:30-17:30 Bell and Drum Tower Square & Muslim BazaarFinally your guide will escort you to the Bell and Drum Tower Square, the most thriving area of the city. The square has become the landmark in Xian, Morning Bell and Dark Drum. We will not climb the both towers, but appreciate the exteriors at the square and take some nice photos. Across the square, our guide will take you to the famous Muslim bazaar, where you could find different kinds of local food and souvenirs or small gifts for family or friends.
17:30 Hotel Drop-off & FarewellYour one day Xian bus tour will come to the end. We will transfer you back to your hotel. Thank you for traveling with us.
Price (US$ Per Person)
|Adult(>11 years old)||$55 $49|
|Child(3-11 years old)||$49 $44|
Remark: Prices in red reflect the 10% discount.
- Pick-up & drop-off from the hotel
- Entrance fees as indicated above
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Seasoned driver
- Air conditioned vehicle
- Two bottled water per person
- Bicycle hire
- Infant Price: for an infant of 0-2 years old, the one day bus tour to Xian is free of charge.
- Confirmation: Upon receiving your booking request, confirmation will be sent within 24 hours. We guarantee departures even with 2 persons.
- Payment: Full payment is required at least two days prior to the day trip. We accept payment by PayPal, Credit Card, Wechat and Bank Transfer.
- Cancellation: Free cancellation 24 hours in advance of the day trip; cancel within 24 hours, 100% cancellation fee. Once the day trip begins, any unused portion is non-refundable.
- Pick-up Service: Xian is relatively a big city. To ensure the morning pick-up service going smoothly as scheduled, we suggest you choose downtown hotels if possible.
- Schedule: The time schedule of the itinerary is for reference. It may be adjusted according to the daily traffic and real situations. Besides, the Small Wild Goose Pagoda & Xian Museum will not be open to tourists on Tuesdays. We will then arrange the visit to the Emperor Qinshihuang's Mausoleum instead.
What time will you pick me up at my hotel? How will you contact me?The normal pick-up time is between 07:30 and 08:30. Your guide will contact you one day earlier to confirm the time with you. It is better that you have WhatsApp, or Wechat, or a valid cell phone number for easy connections. That is also not a problem if you do not have. The guide will call your hotel.
How many people are allowed on your tours?Our bus tour has guaranteed departures even with 2 people. Usually the group size is 2 to 18 people.
Will it be an all English speaking tour or a mixed language group?It is an English speaking tour. We will arrange a professional English speaking guide for the group.
Can I pay directly to you when I meet you in Xian?Sorry, but we cannot accept payment by cash upon arrival. Full payment is required when you confirm the trip.
Do I have a confirmation after I make my payment?Sure, we will provide you with a travel voucher including all travel details.
What do you need from us once we book the tour?We need names for all travelers of your party as well as the full name of the hotel you will be staying at in Xian.
We have a flight out after the day trip and will need to be at the airport. Can we be dropped off at the airport instead of hotel?Our price is quoted based on dropping you off at a downtown hotel. If you need airport drop-off service, a separate driver with a private car needs to be arranged. In this case, there will be an extra transfer fee. Your travel consultant will be happy to help you on this upon request.
I will be travelling with my daughter, and would like to know what the cost will be for one adult and one child, to do this trip.For an infant under 2 years old, it is free of charge. For a child between 3 and 11 years old, the price is USD5 less than the adult fare.
We will not want to hire a bicycle to ride on the City Wall. Can we just remain at the wall while the rest of the group rides their bicycles?Sure. You can choose to either ride a bicycle or take a leisurely walk on the wall. It is flexible.
Could you please confirm that we are able to explore the attractions on foot with the guide and that a bus tour doesn't mean we are only driven around the attractions in the bus?Yes, we will arrange visits to the sites. Please rest assured it is a real day trip, not just driving around in the bus.