Top Xian Attractions
Xian 2 Day Side Trips - 100% No Shopping Stops
Xian is rich in the tourist resources and is reputed as the famous historical city in the world. Our Xian 2 day tour packages with both min group and private travel styles are designed to introduce you to the history and culture of this fascinating place. You will be led to wonder at the essence of this ancient city - Terracotta Army, City Wall, Great Mosque, History Museum, Banpo Museum, Big and Small Wild Goose Pagodas and more. Follow us to enjoy your 2 day trip to the full.
2 Days Xian Side Trips
- 2 Days Xian Private Tour excluding Hotel from $183
- 2 Days Private Mt. Huashan Tour from Xian with Hotel from $339
- 2 Days Mini Group of Best Xian Tour $158
- 2 Days Independent Terracotta Army, City Wall and more
- Independent Trip to Luoyang from Xian by High-speed Train
- Independent Pingyao Ancient City Tour from Xian
- Meet Pandas in the Foping Panda Valley
- Visit the Mt. Yaowang and Yaozhou Kiln
- Hancheng Dang Village & Confucius Temple
- 2 Days Hanzhong Culture Appreciation
- Travel to Qingmuchuan Ancient Town
- 2 Days Baoji to Famen Temple & Mt. Tiantai
Good to Know
- Mini Group Tour: Our mini group size is 1 to 6 guests. That is to ensure every member in the group can have more individual attention and maximum enjoyment of the tour while keeping wallet-friendly price. We have included all highlights attractions in Xian 2 day tour, which leaves you no regrets. Our free cancellation 24 hours before will guarantee you a worry-free booking.
- Private Tour: The private guided tour is tailored for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other participants will be in your group and you will not take part into any tours with others. In our Xian 2 day private tours, you will enjoy the services from a private guide and driver. You will have flexibilities on daily departure time and sightseeing time. Get inspired by our ready-made itineraries, if you want to tailor make a trip to your hearts' desires, we will be glad to assist with a response within 12 hours.
- 100% No Shopping: When TravelChinaGuide says No Shopping Tours, we mean there are absolutely no shops, no factories and no detours. While some tour operators claim they have no obligatory shopping, please be cautions as they just give their shopping tours a happy gloss. If you compare similar itineraries of different operators carefully, you will find our itineraries always include more attractions than others. Why? That's because non-shopping tours save the time. You can not only spend more time on highlight attractions, but also visit one more site in the day. We never waste each minute of our clients. Surely, if you want to buy some gifts or souvenirs in Xian, the local market is a nice place to go and it will be our pleasure to help.
- Meal Suggestions: In our Xian 2 day tours, we do not include the lunch for clients. There are three reasons: the first one is that we do not think the tourist restaurants near the sightseeing spots can reach the serving standards of TravelChinaGuide; the second one is that for the short tour of 1 to 2 days, we want to make sure our clients can visit as much as we can arrange, so we suggest an abundant breakfast at the hotel and a light meal for lunch; the third reason is that we will arrange the food street or the guide will recommend some local restaurants for clients, so that they can try local food on their own at very reasonable prices.
7-Day Xian Weather Forecast
- Customer Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- 4.811 ReviewsCanadaPosted on March 29, 2021In short, we spent an exciting Mt. Huashan tour from Xi’an. A thrilling activity to climb the precipitous crags, narrow and steep paths! We got to the north Peak to see a wonderful view of the other three peaks and continued hiking for the Black Dragon Ridge - one of the most famous steep paths on Mt. Huashan.
The cable car was very close to the North Peak, only 8 minutes’ walk. If you plan to hike up the mountain, it is highly recommended to wear slip-proof gloves and do not carry more than 2L of bottled water. ... MoreIrelandPosted on October 17, 2020Our guide was a professional guide who arranged everything reasonably and gave us vivid and humorous explanations on the 2 days Xi’an tour.AustraliaPosted on August 11, 2020There were still a lot of tourists in the scenic area of the Terracotta Warriors and Horses. Thanks to the guide, we can visit it orderly…
- Page 1 of 2