- Best China Tours
- China City Packages
- Tibet Discovery
- Great Wall Tours
- Silk Road Adventure
- Yunnan & Guizhou
- Asia Tours
- DIY Quote
- Budget Travel
- Get a quote
- Free changes
New York Times
The New York Times Travel Supplement has named our company as being in their opinion a large and reliable Chinese travel agency. Details...
Yangtze Cruise Tours
Recommended Small Group Tours
Private Tours with Yangtze Cruises
- 12 Days Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai from $2049
- 15 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai from $2459
- 13 Days Beijing - Xian - Chengdu - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai from $2039
- 18 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Chengdu - Yangtze Cruise - Zhangjiajie - Shanghai from $3109
- 15 Days Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai - Guilin - Hong Kong from $2979
- 15 Days Beijing - Xian - Lhasa - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai from $2889
- 12 Days Shanghai - Yangtze Cruise - Xian - Beijing from $1849
- 4 Days Yangtze River with Gold Cruises from $519
- 4 Days Yangtze River with President Ships from $499
FAQs on Yangtze Cruise
What is the difference between taking the downstream cruise as opposed to the upstream?
How long are the Yangtze vacations? Can I do it in 3 days?
When is the latest possible time to board the ship? Is there a ticket for me?
There is no dinner mentioned on the day when we board the ship. Where should we have it?
Is there a balcony available in the cabin?
Are the main deck cabins noisy? Do you recommend cabins on the upper decks?
As for higher decks, the cabins certainly have better views, but they are mostly executive cabins and deluxe suites, so the cost is much higher.
Are special diets catered for?
Is Wi-Fi available on board?
Can I have the service of your private tour guide when on board?
Is there dress code during the Yangtze vacation?
HI Abbey. I want to say a huge "thank you" for our absolutely wonderful trip to China. We all had an amazing time in your country and appreciated all your culture, scenery, people, ... Read MoreMrs. Marie Dixon (8 travelers) from Australia
Dear Lydia Meng, First of all we would like to thank you for your excellent organization of this wonderful tour for us!!! The guide in Chongqing, Mr. Moly, was also excellent. He is an expert ... Read MoreMr. Bernard Roest & Ms. Gezina Roest from Netherland
Hi Angela! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to provide feedback! First of all I would like to say that the trip was really great! It beat every expectation we had going into the trip. From ... Read MoreMr. Alexander Robinson & Mr. Sophie Manoy from Australia
Dear Emily, I would like to offer you some comments on the trip. We were particularly pleased with Harrison in Beijing, Koko who showed us Huashan Mountain and Xi'an as well as Anne who was ... Read MoreMrs. AGNIESZKA WOLEK-CICHON (a group of 8 members) from Poland
Dear Sophie, First of all thank you so much for the great offered service. Everything was practically speaking perfect and also the management of the flight cancellation was great: these are ... Read MoreMr. Massimo Bifulco & Ms. Silvia Ramella from Italy