- China City Packages
- Yangtze Cruise
- Tibet Discovery
- Great Wall Tours
- Silk Road Adventure
- Yunnan & Guizhou
- Asia Tours
- Independent Travelers
How to Book?
- Get a quote
- Free changes
New York Times
New York Times
The New York Times Travel Supplement has named our company as being in their opinion a large and reliable Chinese travel agency. Details...
We are never beaten on price and quality! Should another operator offer an identical itinerary at lower cost please contact our Sales Director and we will match it.
Best China Tours
China & Asia Combos
101 Best of China
- Beijing - Xian - Shanghai
102 China Delights
- Beijing - Xian - Chongqing - Yangtze River Cruise - Yichang - Shanghai
- This private/group tour itinerary tops the list of all Yangtze River trips, as it not only includes the relaxing voyage on Yangtze River, but also goes through the most representative China cities.
- Beijing - Xian - Chengdu - Shanghai
- In addition to exploring the must-see historic sites, cultural relics and prosperous modern civilization, this one week or more China itinerary also satisfies your curiosity about the cute pandas as you visit them in their natural habitat.
- Hong Kong - Guilin - Yangshuo - Guilin - Xian - Shanghai - Beijing
- For those who want a first taste of China tours from Hong Kong to Beijing and Shanghai, this cheap tour itinerary of 2017/2018 well presents more than a highly acclaimed combination of the international metropolis, the most fascinating scenery plus historical and cultural ancient capitals.
- Beijing - Xian - Lhasa - Shanghai
- Besides the classic historical cities Beijing and Xian, Lhasa is also an old city with a history of 1300 years. The numerous cultural relics and religious atmosphere make it to be the most mysterious city. Carefully choose one of the best China tour companies to plan an exploration to this holy land.
- Beijing - Shanghai - Xian - Guilin - Yangshuo - Guilin - Hong Kong
- This private best China tour itinerary is a harmonious blend of unique historical legacies in Beijing and Xian, old and modern comparison in Shanghai, picturesque landscape in Guilin, as well as the thriving atmosphere in Hong Kong. How much does it cost for a two weeks tour in China? Our hard to beat minimum price of $1109 is certainly great value for money.
- Shanghai - Huangshan - Suzhou - Zhouzhuang - Suzhou - Hangzhou - Beijing
- Besides the highlight cities, the classic route also covers the famous Mt. Huangshan, the exquisite royal gardens of Suzhou and West Lake of Hangzhou. Enjoy our top-notch service offered by best China tour company with cheap price in 2017/2018.
107 Ethnic Wonders
- Beijing - Kunming - Dali - Lijiang - Shanghai
- Apart from including the most popular historical and cultural sites, this route also greets visitors with unique natural sceneries, characteristic architectural styles and rich ethnic folk customs of minority areas in the southwest of the country.
BJ04 4 Days Beijing Highlights
- Beijing Historical and Cultural Heritage
- Being the political and cultural center of China, Beijing is always on the top of the list for the first-time coming visitors. One will never be disappointed by visiting the grandiose Forbidden City and majestic Great Wall.
BJ09 6 Days Beijing Shanghai Express
- Beijing - Shanghai
- Noted oriental cities as Beijing and Shanghai are, they inspire travelers with intensive culture shock featuring age-old historic and cultural sites, as well as up-to-date scenes of prosperity. How much money needed for a private one week tour in China? It comes as low as $389, which is worthy of your exploration.
108 13 Days Top Heritage Discovery
- Shanghai - Guilin - Yangshuo - Guilin - Chengdu - Xian - Beijing
- This top China tours package from Shanghai rounds up five of China's most astounding cities: Shanghai's mega metropolis, Guilin's bewitching landscape, Chengdu's adorable pandas, Xian's linkage to the most ancient capital and Beijing's ties to the present day all contribute to the perspectives on your host country.
109 12 Days Kung Fu & Ancient Culture
- Shanghai - Luoyang - Xian - Pingyao - Beijing
- A unique experience with high-speed train travel from the metropolis of Shanghai to the Capital Beijing. You will stop over in Luoyang to see the World Culture Heritage Longmen Caves, and also in Xian and Pingyao, both of which are ancient cities but with different features.
KM02 9 Days Yunnan Minority
- Kunming - Dali - Lijiang - Shangri-La - Kunming
- Miraculous natural sights, diverse ethnic minorities, intriguing old towns that have made Yunnan one of the top favorites with tourists from all over the world. In this popular itinerary, we will show you the very best of the area and bring you a wonderful experience.
110 8 Days Incredible Zhangjiajie
- Guangzhou - Zhangjiajie - Shanghai
- Guangzhou and Shanghai, two time-honored trading port cities, are filled with unique features showing their past and present glamour. The rare natural wonders in Zhangjiajie are far more than what you might have read in any book or seen in any films. Observe and experience, you will find this tour rewarding.
602 14 Days Classical Silk Road
- Beijing - Urumqi - Kashgar - Urumqi - Turpan - Dunhuang - Xian - Shanghai
- This two weeks China tour is a representative trip to the typical and comparatively big cities along the Silk Road. You will have a general idea about this ancient civilization buried in the sand and dust.
111 24 Days Explore Hidden Treasures
- Beijing - Datong - Pingyao - Xian - Chengdu - Leshan - Emei - Chengdu - Lijiang - Dali - Kunming - Guilin - Hangzhou - Suzhou - Zhouzhuang - Shanghai
- This 3 weeks itinerary allows you to take in the rich cultural heritages, ancient civilizations, splendid natural scenery, religious arts, peculiar ethnic folklores… all of which will truly make you enthralled.
112 30 Days Broad Vista of China
- Beijing - Xian - Lhasa - Gyangtse - Shigatse - Lhasa - Lijiang - Dali - Kunming - Guilin - Chengdu - Chongqing - Yangtze River Cruise - Yichang - Shanghai - Suzhou - Shanghai - Hong Kong
- China is a huge country, and there are so many amazing places you need to visit. This 4 weeks more or one month private China tour itinerary includes the most famous and must-see sights from the north to the south, from the past to its present. Therefore you will have a deeper understanding of this great kingdom.
113 7 Days Jiuzhaigou & Giant Pandas
- Chengdu - Jiuzhaigou - Huanglong - Chengdu - Leshan - Mt. Emei - Chengdu
- This one week tour itinerary includes a chance to approach the adorable Giant Pandas in their natural habitat, view the breathtaking scenery of Jiuzhaigou and Huanglong, marvel at Leshan Giant Buddha, as well as pray at the Buddhist shrine in Mt. Emei.
703 8 Days Ethnic Discovery
- Guiyang - Kaili - Rongjiang - Congjiang - Zhaoxing - Sanjiang - Longsheng - Guilin - Yangshuo - Guilin
- The trip serves a visual feast of the simple and unsophisticated rural life together with inviting views. Nowhere else could one find such striking ethnic minority flavor other than in southern China.
China & Asia Combos
115 16 Days Treasures of China & Vietnam
- Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Hanoi - Halong - Hoian - Danang - Hue - Mekong Delta - Saigon
- Both countries are popular oriental travel destinations for being endowed with a great many world heritage sites, charming natural sceneries and rich folk cultures. This trip showcases the very best of the parts and will truly bring you a rewarding experience.
116 11 Days China Wonders & Angkor Wat
- Beijing - Xian - Guangzhou - Siem Reap
- Cambodia, a mysterious ancient oriental country, draws increasing numbers of holiday makers. Numerous amazing historical sites from 9th to 15th century, including the unparalleled Angkor Ruins, remind visitors of its glorious past. Covering Beijing, Xian, Guangzhou and Siem Reap, this trip has many more things worth experiencing than meets the eye.
117 12 Days Yunnan to Diverse Thailand
- Kunming - Lijiang - Chiang Mai - Phuket - Bangkok
- Remarkable for a land of mysteries, Yunnan charms visitors with its landscape and lively ethnicity. From Kunming, let’s embark on a relaxing travel to Thailand, where the visual impact of tradition, island and Buddhism never fails to sweep first time visitors off their feet.
The above routes do not meet your requirements? Please click Tailor My Trip
International Flights to China