- China City Packages
- Yangtze Cruise
- Tibet Discovery
- Great Wall Tours
- Silk Road Adventure
- Yunnan & Guizhou
- Asia Tours
- DIY Quote
- Budget Travel
- Get a quote
- Free changes
New York Times
The New York Times Travel Supplement has named our company as being in their opinion a large and reliable Chinese travel agency. Details...
Best China Tours
Top Small Group Picks
Best China Private Tours No Shopping
- 8 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai from $1149
- 10 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Shanghai from $1619
- 10 Days Beijing - Xian - Chengdu - Shanghai from $1659
- 12 Days Beijing - Xian - Chengdu - Guilin - Shanghai from $2069
- 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Zhangjiajie - Shanghai from $2049
- 13 Days Beijing - Zhangjiajie - Xian - Guilin - Shanghai from $2609
- 12 Days Beijing - Shanghai - Xian - Guilin - Hong Kong from $2479
- 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai from $1859
- 16 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Chengdu - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai from $2799
- 11 Days Beijing - Kunming - Dali - Lijiang - Shanghai from $2349
- 15 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Hangzhou - Suzhou - Shanghai from $2399
- 18 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Chengdu - Yangtze Cruise - Zhangjiajie - Shanghai from $3339
- 4 Days Beijing Highlights from $359
- 6 Days Beijing - Shanghai from $759
China Private In-depth Tours
- 15 Days Beijing - Zhangjiajie - Xian - Chengdu - Guilin - Shanghai from $2889
- 9 Days Kunming - Dali - Lijiang - Shangri-La - Kunming from $1489
- 11 Days Shanghai - Suzhou - Zhouzhuang - Hangzhou - Huangshan - Beijing from $1769
- 12 Days China Tours Package from Shanghai to Luoyang - Xian - Pingyao - Beijing from $1589
- 7 Days Chengdu - Jiuzhaigou - Huanglong - Leshan - Mt. Emei - Chengdu from $1709
- 8 Days Guiyang - Kaili - Rongjiang - Congjiang - Zhaoxing - Sanjiang - Longsheng - Guilin from $1029
- 14 Days Beijing - Urumqi - Kashgar - Turpan - Dunhuang - Xian - Shanghai from $3769
- 24 Days Beijing - Datong - Pingyao - Xian - Chengdu - Leshan - Emei - Lijiang - Dali - Kunming - Guilin - Hangzhou - Suzhou - Shanghai from $4229
- 30 Days Beijing - Xian - Lhasa - Gyangtse - Shigatse - Lijiang - Dali - Kunming - Guilin - Chengdu - Yangtze - Shanghai - Suzhou - Hong Kong from $5939
- 14 Days China Tours from New York USA to Beijing - Xian - Shanghai
- 18 Days from Chicago USA to Beijing - Shanghai - Xian - Guilin - Shenzhen - Hong Kong
- 13 Days from Boston USA to Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Shanghai
- 14 Days from Sydney Australia to Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Shanghai
- 14 Days from Toronto Canada to Beijing - Shanghai - Xian - Guilin - Guangzhou - Hong Kong
- 12 Days from London UK to Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Shanghai
FAQs on Best Tours to China
What is a private tour?
A. Schedule your trip on any date or for any length that you wish.
B. Choose travel destinations and scenic spots that interest you.
C. Decide what kind of hotels to use.
D. Private guide and driver serve you and your party only.
E. Travel at your own pace with flexibility to suit your travel style.
When is the best time to travel to China?
What are the major cities to enter China?
How many days are needed for a trip to China?
How much does it cost for a trip to China?
Will you arrange the visa for us? How far in advance should I have a visa?
You should apply for the tourist visas (L) from your local Chinese Embassy or Consulate, and the process takes about 5 to 7 working days. It is recommended that you apply for it one or two months before your planned travel date. If you apply too early, the visa may expire before your trip is completed. The validity of a single-entry visa is normally 3 months.
How far ahead of time do I need to book with you?
How do I contact you in case of emergency during the trip?
Do you offer discount for children?
For infants under 2 years old, only the infant airfares are needed. However, if your trip involves a Yangtze River cruise, there is an extra percentage of the cruise fee required for the baby.
Is there any specific vaccination for traveling to China?
What is the approximate size of the bed at hotels? Are King-size beds common?
Two single beds
120 x 200(single)
47 x 78 (single)
One queen size bed
150 x 200
59 x 78
One king size bed
180 x 200
70 x 78
Usually what time would your daily sightseeing start and end? Do I have free time to go shopping?
Can I use my mobile phone in China? And can I visit sites such as Facebook and Twitter?
Sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc. are not available in China. If it's convenient, we suggest you download WeChat - a very popular free mobile messaging & calling app. It is a great way for you to connect with locals during your trip in China.
I am interested in meeting and interacting with local people, do I have a chance to make it with your arrangement?
Our private tours are extremely flexible, and to tailor-make a trip that will be to your heart's content is something we are really good at.
Hi Sophie, You did the most spectacular job putting our itinerary together. We were so pleased with how smooth everything went considering our tour was a lengthy one. China has some chaotic ... Read MoreMr. paul moolenschot & Ms. marianne moolenschot from Australia
Dear Sophie, I have safely completed my TCG trip and reached my destination in Shanghai and then on to Suzhou to do some work. I really enjoyed my Chengdu & Jiuzhai discovery and would ... Read MoreMr. Brant Schulz from United States
Dear Ms. Yang, We have just returned from our Thailand trip, and I wanted to let you know just how impressed we have been AGAIN with the programs you put together for us. We had exactly the ... Read MoreMr. Csaba Rusznak & Ms. Marta Dr. Papp from Hungary
Hi Emily, Sorry to be so late in responding, but life has been hectic. We would like to give you the following feedback though: 1. Your responses have always been prompt and to the point. It ... Read MoreMr. Luc Boussauw & Ms. Margreeth Weenink from Belgium
Hello Wendy and Lexi,We want to thank everyone associated with TCG for making our 16 day trip perfect! In working with us for 23 back and forth inquiries and changes we greatly appreciate your ... Read MoreMr. Carl Melberg & Mr. Alexander Melberg... from United States