- China City Packages
- Great Wall Tours
- Yangtze Cruise
- Tibet Discovery
- Yunnan Exploration
- Silk Road Adventure
The New York Times Travel Supplement has named our company as being in their opinion a large and reliable Chinese travel agency. Details...
Best China Tours - 100% No Shopping Stops
Top Small Group Picks
Best China Private Tours
- 8 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai from $1429
- 10 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Shanghai from $1939
- 10 Days Beijing - Xian - Chengdu - Shanghai from $1949
- 12 Days Beijing - Xian - Chengdu - Guilin - Shanghai from $2419
- 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Zhangjiajie - Shanghai from $2369
- 13 Days Beijing - Zhangjiajie - Xian - Guilin - Shanghai from $2999
- 15 Days Beijing - Zhangjiajie - Xian - Chengdu - Guilin - Shanghai from $3359
- 12 Days Beijing - Shanghai - Xian - Guilin - Hong Kong from $2499
- 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai from $2089
- 16 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Chengdu - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai from $3109
- 8 Days Kunming - Dali - Lijiang - Shangri-La from $1269
- 12 Days Beijing - Lhasa - Xian - Shanghai from $2959
- 11 Days Shanghai - Suzhou - Zhouzhuang - Hangzhou - Huangshan - Beijing from $2169
- 15 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Hangzhou - Suzhou - Shanghai from $2869
- 6 Days Beijing - Shanghai from $949
China Private In-depth Tours
- 18 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Chengdu - Yangtze Cruise - Zhangjiajie - Shanghai from $3779
- 11 Days Beijing - Datong - Pingyao - Xian - Shanghai from $2359
- 11 Days Beijing - Kunming - Dali - Lijiang - Shanghai from $2509
- 12 Days China Tours Package from Shanghai to Luoyang - Xian - Pingyao - Beijing from $2169
- 7 Days Chengdu - Jiuzhaigou - Huanglong - Leshan - Mt. Emei - Chengdu from $1869
- 8 Days Guiyang - Kaili - Rongjiang - Congjiang - Zhaoxing - Sanjiang - Longsheng - Guilin from $1539
- 14 Days Beijing - Urumqi - Kashgar - Turpan - Dunhuang - Xian - Shanghai from $4129
- 21 Days Beijing - Zhangjiajie - Xian - Chengdu - Leshan - Guilin - Longsheng - Yangshuo - Hangzhou - Suzhou - Zhouzhuang - Shanghai from $4249
- 30 Days Beijing - Xian - Lhasa - Gyangtse - Shigatse - Lijiang - Dali - Kunming - Guilin - Chengdu - Yangtze - Shanghai - Suzhou - Hong Kong from $6369
FAQs on Best Tours to China
What is a private tour?
A. Schedule your trip on any date or for any length that you wish.
B. Choose travel destinations and scenic spots that interest you.
C. Decide what kind of hotels to use.
D. Private guide and driver serve you and your party only.
E. Travel at your own pace with flexibility to suit your travel style.
When is the best time to travel to China?
What are the major cities to enter China?
How many days are needed for a trip to China?
How much does it cost for a trip to China?
Will you arrange the visa for us? How far in advance should I have a visa?
You should apply for the tourist visas (L) from your local Chinese Embassy or Consulate, and the process takes about 5 to 7 working days. It is recommended that you apply for it one or two months before your planned travel date. If you apply too early, the visa may expire before your trip is completed. The validity of a single-entry visa is normally 3 months.
How far ahead of time do I need to book with you?
How do I contact you in case of emergency during the trip?
Do you offer discount for children?
For infants under 2 years old, only the infant airfares are needed. However, if your trip involves a Yangtze River cruise, there is an extra percentage of the cruise fee required for the baby.
Is there any specific vaccination for traveling to China?
What is the approximate size of the bed at hotels? Are King-size beds common?
Two single beds
120 x 200(single)
47 x 78 (single)
One queen size bed
150 x 200
59 x 78
One king size bed
180 x 200
70 x 78
Usually what time would your daily sightseeing start and end? Do I have free time to go shopping?
Can I use my mobile phone in China? And can I visit sites such as Facebook and Twitter?
Sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc. are not available in China. If it's convenient, we suggest you download WeChat - a very popular free mobile messaging & calling app. It is a great way for you to connect with locals during your trip.
I am interested in meeting and interacting with local people, do I have a chance to make it with your arrangement?
Our private tours are extremely flexible, and to tailor-make a trip that will be to your heart's content is something we are really good at.