- Best China Tours
- China City Packages
- Yangtze Cruise
- Tibet Discovery
- Silk Road Adventure
- Yunnan & Guizhou
- Asia Tours
- Independent Travelers
How to Book?
- Get a quote
- Free changes
Great Wall Tours
Great Wall Tours
Great Wall Hiking
GW01 Beijing One-Day or Half-Day Great Wall $39 Up
- The Great Wall, a miracle of the world, is always on the top list of the must-see activities in China. A private day tour, or at least a half day is usually recommended. Among all the sections of the walls, the Badaling and Mutianyu are the most accessible ones. Badaling plays a strategically important role in protecting the northern gateway to Beijing. While Mutianyu is surrounded by woodlands and streams, so it gives visitors different views in different seasons.
GW02 Two-Day Tour with the Great Wall $119 Up
- Mutianyu section of the Great Wall is in close proximity to Beijing, but not crowded and less touristy. It is well preserved and much gentler than other parts of the wall. With breathtaking scenery, it became the most popular attraction in Beijing. There are also many opportunities for good photographs. Follow our private Beijing tour Great Wall and discover the authentic Mutianyu section.
GW03 Three-Day Beijing Tours $189 Up
- If you are interested in the ancient civilization, this private Beijing tour will fully realize your intentions. You will be arranged to fully explore the solemn Tiananmen Square, the majestic Forbidden City, the sacred Temple of Heaven and the imposing three sections of the Great Wall. Badaling, Juyongguan and Mutianyu will give you different scenery.
Great Wall Hiking
GW04 Mutianyu Hiking $49 Up
- Are you looking to escape from the tourist crowds and ready to explore a typical and distinctive Beijing tour Great Wall? Mutianyu section is the best choice.
GW05 Jinshanling Hiking $69 Up
- Photos or travel reviews, nothing can prepare you for the enormity and sheer scale of Jinshanling Great Wall until you set foot on it.
GW06 Simatai & Water Town $89 Up
- There are wild walls without much restoration, cultural relics, and beautiful scenery. After Hiking Simatai, visitors can also take a leisurely stroll in the newly opened Gubei Water Town.
GW07 Badaling Great Wall $49 Up
- Badaling section is the prettiest and most strategic part. No matter you take our day trip to the Great Wall or hike by yourself, we will help you appreciate its beauty and feel its greatness.
GW08 Juyongguan Hiking $49 Up
- Apart from the historical and ruined wall relics, the villages and water lines along the Juyongguan section are also great destinations for hiking.
GW09 Huanghuacheng Hiking $49 Up
- With green mountains and clear water around, Huanghuacheng and Xishuiyu have the natural and man-made landscape harmoniously coexisted, which are distinct from all others.
GW10 Gubeikou Hiking
- Gubeikou has not undertaken any restoration and keeps its original appearance totally. Its construction rates highly as an architectural achievement.
GW11 Jiankou Adventure
- Built on the ridge of the dangerous peaks and broken cliffs, Jiankou section is famous for its majesty and danger. It was one of the most favorite parts of the great wall hiking.
GW12 Huangyaguan Hiking
- Leaning against steep hills in the east and cliffs in the west, the Huangyaguan with perfect defense works is considered as miniature of architecture along the entire wall in China.
- With one end sinking into the sea, Laolongtou is the eastern starting point of the Great Wall, while Shanhaiguan Pass is the First Pass and Jiaoshan boasts the First Mountain of the Wall.
- The hiking adventure from Jinshanling to Simatai section wanders and fluctuates against the mountains for almost 400 years. The majesty can only be known until one has been experienced.