- 1 Day Tours
- 2 Days Packages
- 3 Days Sightseeing
- 4 Days Best Beijing
- 5 Days with Hutong
- 1 Week Beijing Xian
- 1 Week Beijing Shanghai
- 1 Day Tours to Xian Terracotta Warriors
- Best China Tours
- China City Packages
- Hong Kong
- More Cities
- Yangtze Cruise
- Tibet Discovery
- Great Wall Tours
- Silk Road Adventure
- Yunnan & Guizhou
- Asia Tours
- DIY Quote
- Budget Travel
How to Book?
- Get a quote
- Free changes
Private Beijing One Day Tours
From Forbidden City to the Great Wall and beyond, we have designed 6 different Beijing one day tour itineraries that are all composed of the essence of the city. Choose your preferred day trip or combine any into a two-day itinerary, you will experience closely the Chinese history and culture.
It is the best-selling of all private Beijing day tours with the world's largest central city square, best-preserved imperial palace complex and greatest engineering wonder all in one.
This day trip in Beijing is a popular alternative for those who wish to admire the Great Wall at a relatively less crowded but equally spectacular section, especially on holidays.
History buffs will find this Beijing day tour to their liking. The four sightseeing spots provide great insight into the palace life and the imperial court ceremonials of more than 600 years ago.
This Great Wall tour from Beijing is a rich mix mainly focusing on the different parts of the Great Wall. Taking photos with the renovated Juyonguan in the background and climbing up the Badaling and Mutianyu walls will make your day complete.
In addition to ascending the imposing Mutianyu Great Wall, you can also admire China's largest royal garden or take a rickshaw tour to explore the old Beijing life in the Hutong alleys by joining this China day tour Beijing.
It has long been a classic full day excursion, but it is not easily reachable by independent travelers due to transportation problems between sites. We provide a more convenient option.
Tailor Your Private Beijing Day Tour
Friendly Travel Tips
- Our free pick-up service is available for hotels within the 4th Ring Road of the city. In case your hotel is beyond the range of location, or you take a layover tour directly from Beijing Airport to the Great Wall, there might be an additional transfer fee. Your travel consultant will discuss this with you.
- Except for Chinese official holidays and the summer vacation from July 1 to August 31, the Forbidden City is usually closed on Mondays. If you happen to visit it on Monday, our travel consultant will recommend other sightworthy spots to meet your interests.
- Most sights in our capital city like Forbidden City, Great Wall, Summer Palace, and Temple of Heaven, are rather big, which demand a fair amount of walking. We kindly suggest you wear comfortable walking shoes and lightweight clothes.
- These private Beijing day tours with English-speaking guides are quite flexible and can be tailored to meet any of your interests. Our experienced guide is ready to fit your travel pace, deliver splendid explanations and answer your questions on history, culture, architecture and many others. You can also contact your travel consultant at any time should you need assistance during the trip.
7-Day Beijing Weather Forecast
International Flights to China