From the Forbidden City to the Great Wall and beyond, we have designed a variety of day trips from Beijing that encompass the essence of the city and around. Traveling with us, you will experience a real Beijing through its imperial history and culture.
Beijing Private One Day Tours
Beijing Mini Group Day Tour (2-6 Guests)
1 Day Guided Tours by Public Transfer
- 1 Day to Badaling Great Wall & Sacred Way USD119
- Huanghuacheng Great Wall Tour USD119
- Exploration of Royal Cultural Sites USD99
- Old Hutongs & Modern Sanlitun USD99
- Niujie Mosque & Liulichang Cultural Street USD89
- CCTV Tower & 798 Art Zone USD89
- Family Vacation to Zoo & Aquarium USD129
- Fragrant Hills Park Trip to See Red Leaves USD89
- Yuyuantan Park & Old Summer Palace USD89
- Marco Polo Bridge and Wanping City USD89
- Cuandixia & Shuangshitou Villages USD119
- Tracing Old Beijing Footprints USD79
- Walking through Modern Architecture USD89
- Strolling along the City's Central Axis USD99
- Hiking from Xiangshan Post Office to Badachu Park USD89
- Beijing Hiking on the Jingxi Ancient Road USD99
- Panjiayuan Flea Market & Red Theater Kungfu Show USD109
- Beijing Happy Valley One-Day Tour
- Day Trip to Universal Beijing Resort
- Peking University Walking Tour
Friendly Travel Tips
- Our free pick-up service is available for hotels within the 4th Ring Road of the city. In case your hotel is beyond the range of location, or you take a layover tour directly from Beijing Airport to the Great Wall, there might be an additional transfer fee. Your travel consultant will discuss this with you.
- Except for Chinese official holidays and the summer vacation from July 1 to August 31, the Forbidden City is usually closed on Mondays. If you happen to visit it on Monday, our travel consultant will recommend other sightworthy spots to meet your interests.
- Most sights in our capital city like Forbidden City, Great Wall, Summer Palace, and Temple of Heaven, are rather big, which demand a fair amount of walking. We kindly suggest you wear comfortable walking shoes and lightweight clothes.
- These private Beijing day trips with English-speaking guides are quite flexible and can be tailored to meet any of your interests. Our experienced guide is ready to fit your travel pace, deliver splendid explanations and answer your questions on history, culture, architecture and many others. You can also contact your travel consultant at any time should you need assistance during the trip.