Top Beijing Attractions
Home / Tours / China Packages / Beijing
Beijing Day Tours 2023/2024
From the Forbidden City to the Great Wall and beyond, we have designed 12 different day trips from Beijing that encompass the essence of the city. Choose your preferred one, combine any into a multiple-day itinerary or tailor make your own Beijing day trip, you will appreciate a real Beijing, experiencing its imperial history and culture.
Beijing Mini Group Day Tour (1-6 Guests)
Beijing Private One Day Tours
1 Day Beijing Independent Travel
- Wandering around Tiananmen Square
- 1 Day to Badaling Great Wall & Sacred Way
- Huanghuacheng Great Wall Tour
- Temple of Heaven & Summer Palace
- Exploration of Royal Cultural Sites
- Old Hutongs & Modern Sanlitun
- Olympic Sites Independent Trip
- Niujie Mosque & Liulichang Cultural Street
- CCTV Tower & 798 Art Zone
- Family Vacation to Zoo & Aquarium
- Panjiayuan Flea Market & Red Theater Kungfu Show
- Fragrant Hills Park Trip to See Red Leaves
- Day Trip to Universal Beijing Resort
- Beijing Happy Valley One-Day Tour
- Cuandixia & Shuangshitou Villages
- Marco Polo Bridge and Wanping City
- Strolling along the City's Central Axis
- Tracing Old Beijing Footprints
- Walking through Modern Architecture
- Roaming around Scenic Gardens
- Peking University Walking Tour
- Hiking from Xiangshan Post Office to Badachu Park
- Beijing Hiking on the Jingxi Ancient Road
Friendly Travel Tips
- Our free pick-up service is available for hotels within the 4th Ring Road of the city. In case your hotel is beyond the range of location, or you take a layover tour directly from Beijing Airport to the Great Wall, there might be an additional transfer fee. Your travel consultant will discuss this with you.
- Except for Chinese official holidays and the summer vacation from July 1 to August 31, the Forbidden City is usually closed on Mondays. If you happen to visit it on Monday, our travel consultant will recommend other sightworthy spots to meet your interests.
- Most sights in our capital city like Forbidden City, Great Wall, Summer Palace, and Temple of Heaven, are rather big, which demand a fair amount of walking. We kindly suggest you wear comfortable walking shoes and lightweight clothes.
- These private Beijing day trips with English-speaking guides are quite flexible and can be tailored to meet any of your interests. Our experienced guide is ready to fit your travel pace, deliver splendid explanations and answer your questions on history, culture, architecture and many others. You can also contact your travel consultant at any time should you need assistance during the trip.
7-Day Beijing Weather Forecast
- Customer Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- 4.7185 ReviewsIrelandPosted on May 16, 2021I had a superb Beijing day trip to Forbidden City.
The guide was knowledgeable about every scenic spot we visited and something about real life in Beijing. Her explanation was so attractive that it drew our attention all the time. I really enjoyed this trip and left many joyful memories.the United StatesPosted on April 25, 2021Lily, a Chinese northeasterner, was rather enthusiastic and interesting! She had 7-year experience of being a tour guide and I was really satisfied with her professionalism! I had a good time with her on this short Beijing day tour.
She knew well about Beijing’s history, culture, and highlights like Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, and Temple of Heaven...
Also, she advised us to taste local famous dishes, the Stir-fried Pork Liver and Quick-scalded Tripe. Not bad! In short, this tour was fantastic with Lily! ... MoreDenmarkPosted on April 05, 2021Thanks to TCG for their great work in organizing the Beijing day tour for me. Everything ran smoothly.
I especially appreciated the guide, Lily. She was very patient when we asked about the places we visited and other things like present living in Beijing. I'd like to recommend this tour to all my friends who want to have a glimpse of Beijing!