- 1 Day Tours
- Beijing 2 Day Tour
- 3 Days Sightseeing
- 4 Days Best Beijing
- 5 Days with Hutong
- 1 Week Beijing Xian
- 1 Week Beijing Shanghai
- 1 Day Tours to Xian Terracotta Warriors
Top Beijing Attractions
More Things to Do
Top 10 City Tours
Beijing Great Wall Hiking
- One Day Great Wall Hiking from $73
- Hike further along the Great Wall to learn more about this world shocking man-made project. The 35 elaborately designed cheap Beijing itineraries here provide budget travelers with detailed information for the trip.
Independent Forbidden City Tours
BJ62: Self-guided Beijing Highlight Trips
- If you want to experience authentic Beijingers' life, a visit to Hutong alleys should not be missed. Tracing our Hutong travel routes, you can get in touch with the residents' daily life in Siheyuan, try local snacks at Nanluoguxiang, admire the Chinese ancient architectures and have a drink at the bars when night falls in Houhai etc. Besides, the traditional rickshaw ride is very popular among travelers, and have a Hutong bike tour is also a good choice.
- Beijing is a fascinating city, showing us the complex of classic charm and modern style. Here, the historical relics and Hutong living quarters will give you a brief introduction to Chinese long history, while the trendy bar streets and prosperous shopping areas will show you the contemporary Chinese lifestyle. It is a must to visit the Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City and Hutongs. Make a walking tour to experience the essence of Beijing with our suggestions.
- Experienced independent travelers in Beijing have already extended their tentacles to fresh destinations around. Luoyang, another capital city for nine dynasties of ancient China, would be a nice place for your extensional tour. You can not only acquire the profound Buddhist grotto art, but also learn about the Shaolin Kungfu.
- This 4-day independent trip takes you to delve into the glorious past of Pingyao, a cultural city in Shanxi with a history of over 2,700 years. The profound history and culture of Shanxi have left countless relics and artistic masterpieces, and Ancient City of Pingyao is no doubt the highlight. Furthermore, admiring gorgeous buildings in Wang’s Compound and Buddhist sculptures in Shuanglin Temple can also help you appreciate the charm of Chinese culture.
BJ65: Extension to Tianjin
BJ66: Bike Tours
- As a metropolis capital city, Beijing is not only endowed with abundant cultural and historical relics, but also brilliant modern skyscrapers and natural beauties. Cycling has become a favorable way among budget travelers to get a close touch of its mysterious enchantment. The cycling routes here will take you to unveil parts of the authentic essence.
BJ68: Ski Resorts
- Longqing Gorge boasts splendid gorge scenery and Mt. Songshan Forest Park is a national natural preserved area. Both of them can offer you joyful landscape of layer upon layer of peaks and knolls, a variety of age-old pine trees and crystal rivulets meandering through valleys. The two form the best route for an independent Beijing tour.
BJ71: Qinhuangdao & Beidaihe
- Relaxing on the bund of Beidaihe sea, with off-shore breeze brushing your face, kinds of sea birds lingering around you, numerous visitors are always fascinated by the comfort and leisure of this off-shore 4-day vacation route. There are also countless stunning facilities in the Kursaal, adding more fun in your holiday.
The above routes do not meet your requirements? Please click Tailor My TripTop 10 Things to Do in Beijing