- 1 Day Tours
- 2 Days Packages
- 3 Days Sightseeing
- 4 Days Best Beijing
- 5 Days with Hutong
- 1 Week Beijing Xian
- 1 Week Beijing Shanghai
- 1 Day Tours to Xian Terracotta Warriors
Top Beijing Attractions
More Things to Do
Top 10 City Tours
Beijing Great Wall Hiking
- One Day Great Wall Hiking from $49
- Hike further along the Great Wall to learn more about this world shocking man-made project. The 35 elaborately designed cheap Beijing itineraries here provide budget travelers with detailed information for the trip.
- The most detailed and complete Forbidden City itineraries are listed here for your reference. Following our itineraries, you will have an in-depth independent tour in the majestic Forbidden City and experience much more of the imperial architecture and treasures.
BJ25: Self-guided Beijing Highlight Trips
BJ26: Independent Hutong Tours
BJ27: Independent Beijing Walking Tours
- Experienced independent travelers in Beijing have already extended their tentacles to fresh destinations around. Luoyang, another capital city for nine dynasties of ancient China, would be a nice place for your extensional tour. You can not only acquire the profound Buddhist grotto art, but also learn about the Shaolin Kungfu.
- This 4-day independent trip takes you to delve into the glorious past of Pingyao, a cultural city in Shanxi with a history of over 2,700 years. The profound history and culture of Shanxi have left countless relics and artistic masterpieces, and Ancient City of Pingyao is no doubt the highlight. Furthermore, admiring gorgeous buildings in Wang’s Compound and Buddhist sculptures in Shuanglin Temple can also help you appreciate the charm of Chinese culture.
BJ30: Extension to Tianjin
- Tianjin is the largest coast city in northern region opening to outside and enjoys a reputation of “the bright pearl of Bohai Sea”. Take a high-speed express train to Tianjin, discover the history and culture of this municipality.
BJ31: Bike Tours
- As a metropolis capital city, Beijing is not only endowed with abundant cultural and historical relics, but also brilliant modern skyscrapers and natural beauties. Cycling has become a favorable way among budget travelers to get a close touch of its mysterious enchantment. The cycling routes here will take you to unveil parts of the authentic essence.
- The cycling race routes are designed to stretch to suburban areas of Beijing, where superb attractions are scattered, such as Great Wall, Gubei Water Town, Guyaju Caves and Longqing Gorge. It offers cycling fans a chance to explore more of the natural wonder.
BJ33: Ski Resorts
- Skiing is a quite popular sport in snow cities, and the ski resorts near Beijing are in a variety, which are ideal places for the people who do not want to travel far but still can enjoy the winter fun and joy of skiing.
- Longqing Gorge boasts splendid gorge scenery and Mt. Songshan Forest Park is a national natural preserved area. Both of them can offer you joyful landscape of layer upon layer of peaks and knolls, a variety of age-old pine trees and crystal rivulets meandering through valleys. The two form the best route for an independent Beijing tour.
- During the 3 days' Beijing side trip to Zhangjiakou, you will enjoy and experience quite a different exciting journey by paying a visit to the beautiful Bashang Grassland, the grand and magnificent Dajingmen Great Wall as well as the ancient town Buzili in succession.
BJ36: Qinhuangdao & Beidaihe
- Relaxing on the bund of Beidaihe sea, with off-shore breeze brushing your face, kinds of sea birds lingering around you, numerous visitors are always fascinated by the comfort and leisure of this off-shore 4-day vacation route. There are also countless stunning facilities in the Kursaal, adding more fun in your holiday.
The above routes do not meet your requirements? Please click Tailor My TripTop 10 Things to Do in Beijing