- 1 Day Tours
- 2 Days Package
- 3 Days Sightseeing
- 4 Days Best Beijing
- 5 Days with Hutong
- 1 Week Beijing Xian
- 1 Week Beijing Shanghai
- 1 Day Tours to Xian Terracotta Warriors
Top Beijing Attractions
More Things to Do
Top 10 City Tours
Beijing 2 Day Tours - 100% No Shopping Stops
Join in our fully guided Beijing 2 day tours to absorb the essence of Beijing. The key scenic spots of the Forbidden City and the Great Wall are surely not to be missed. Beyond that, there are much more to see in Beijing, like the Temple of Heaven, the Summer Palace and the Hutongs. A unique experience of hiking at Jinshanling Great Wall or an overnight stay at the foot of Simatai Great Wall also add great fun to your Beijing two-day tour. Go and find out what is real Beijing.
2 Days Beijing Mini Group Tours
2 Days Mini Group Tour of Beijing Highlights $148
- Day 01: Tiananmen Square - Forbidden City - Mutianyu Great Wall - Bird's Nest
- Day 02: Temple of Heaven - Hutong Tour - Panda House - Summer Palace
2 Days Beijing Private Tours
2 Days Best Beijing Private Tour Package from $184
- Day 01: Tiananmen Square - Forbidden City - Jingshan - Temple of Heaven
- Day 02: Mutianyu Great Wall - Summer Palace
2 Days Private Beijing Imperial Tour from $180
- Day 01: Tiananmen Square - Forbidden City - Temple of Heaven - Summer Palace
- Day 02: Badaling Great Wall - Ming Tomb
Private Beijing 2 Days Tour from Tianjin Cruise Terminal from $329
- Day 01: Tianjin Cruise Terminal - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Day 02: Tiananmen Square - Forbidden City - Tianjin Cruise Terminal
Tailor Your Beijing Private Tour
Good to Know
- Mini Group Tour: You get the best value by joining in our Mini Group Beijing 2 day tour. The inclusions of the must-see attractions leave you no regrets and the small group size provides you more personal service. We recommend you book at least 2 days earlier to guarantee the reservations. For urgent inquiries within 24 hours, you may contact us at 86-18909182319 to check the availability.
- Private Tour: Our private Beijing 2 day itineraries are designed only for your family or group exclusively. The tour options we offered above are samples we think you might like. You may follow the itinerary we recommend, or just let us know your trip ideas and we will be happy to customize a trip for you and your party specifically. Fill an inquiry form and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- No Shopping Promise: Our non-shopping tours have no stopover at any factories or stores. Rather than wasting your time at the overcharged shops for 1 to 2 hours, we believe it is much better to spend your precious time visiting one or two more attractions. While, please keep in mind that the vendors or shops at the entrance or exit of the sightseeing spots cannot be avoided. You may just ignore them when passing by. For clients who would like to do some shopping, we are glad to recommend the local market or shopping malls which are popular among the locals.
- Meal Suggestions: China has a wide range of food selections from street food to fine dining and the price is quite fair. In our 2 day tours of Beijing, we leave meals on your own so you may try various local food freely with the help of your tour guide. We usually suggest our clients have a hearty breakfast at the hotel in the morning and have a light meal for lunch, which can also save time for sightseeing.
- Great Wall Hiking Tips: The moderate hiking from west section of Simatai to Jinshanling Great Wall takes about 6 kilometers (4 miles) and 3 hours. There are some steep stairs and unrepaired sections in between, so we recommend only young and middle-aged travelers doing this trip. It is for sure a paradise for hikers and shutterbugs. Get prepared with comfortable walking shoes, and we will provide enough bottled water.
7-Day Beijing Weather Forecast