Beijing Capital International Airport
Airport Code: PEK
Capital Airport Transfer: offering airport pick-up and see-off services with professional drivers
1. From Jan. 1, 2013, passport holders of 53 countries and regions are granted a visa-free stay of up to 72 hours when taking an international transfer via Capital Airport.
Read details about 72-Hour Visa-Free Transit.
2. Beijing is promising to carry out the 144-hour visa-free transit by the end of 2017 to allow international passengers to travel within Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei without a visa.
3. Since April 15, 2015, transit passengers from any country/region can stay in the airport's transit area for up to 24 hours without going through border inspections. However, both the arrival and connecting flights need to be international, either from/to a third country/region or their home country/region.
For the sake of the privacy of females, PEK considerately sets privileged passes for female passengers' security check at T1, T2 and T3. You can find obvious marks with "Female Only" at the Security Check Channel.
Airline Companies in T1
Beijing-Shanghai Air Express, Capital Airlines (JD), Grand China Airlines Domestic (CN), Hainan Airlines Domestic (HU), Tianjin Airlines (GS)
Airline Companies in T2
Facilities of T2
Services of T2
Airline Companies in T3
T3 Arrival & Departure Guides
T3 Transfer Guide
Services of T3
Facilities of T3
|Airport Express Train|
The Airport Express Line of the Subway serves the airport from Terminal 3 to Terminal 2 and then takes passengers to Dongzhimen via Sanyuanqiao. This line was opened just prior to the 2008 Summer Olympics. It carries passengers to the airport in twenty minutes from the city center, covering a distance of 28 kilometers.
Airport Shuttle Bus
Currently, there are nine different shuttle bus routes connecting the airport with various locations in the downtown area, such as Xidan, Railway Station, West Railway Station, Nanyuan Airport and others.
Airport Intercity Bus
|Capital Airport—Tangshan City|
For easing the transport to and from the nearby Tianjin City and Qinhuangdao City, five intercity bus lines have been opened between the Capital Airport and these two cities.
Cross Terminals Free Shuttle Bus
Every seven minutes, there is a free shuttle bus leaving from Terminal 3 for Terminal 2 and then Terminal 1, vice versa. The bus just takes 15 minutes for one-way.
Pick-up stations: T1 -- Gate3-5 on the 1st Floor; T2 -- Gate 11 on the 1st Floor; T3 -- Gate 5 on the 1st Floor
Route: Gate 5 of T3 Arrival Floor→T2 Departure Floor→T1 Departure Floor→Gate 11 of T2 Arrival Floor→Gate 5 of T1 Arrival Floor→T3 Departure Floor→Gate 5 of T3 Arrival Floor
Operating hours: every 10 minutes at 06:00~23:00; every 30 minutes at 23:00~06:00 (the next day)
Official Taxi Stands: T1, outside Gate no. 1, 1F; T2, outside Gate no. 5-9, 1F; T3, outside of the terminal building (please follow the clear signage to find it).
Consulting Hotline: 010-64558892
1. Any possible toll fee on the journey should be paid by passenger.
2. Do take the official taxis at the sites mentioned above. It should be noted that queuing up sometimes is needed.
3. It is suggested to ask for the taxi receipt before getting off in case of any trouble.
Reference Taxi Fare:
|Forbidden City / Tiananmen Square||CNY90-120|
|Wangfujing Street||around CNY90|
|Beijing Railway Station||CNY90-100|
|Bird's Nest / Water Cube||around CNY80|
|West Railway Station||CNY120-130|
|South Railway Station||around CNY120|
|North Railway Station||around CNY100|
|Badaling Great Wall||CNY220-250|
|Mutianyu Great Wall||CNY200-220|
Start to be built in 2014, it will be put into use in 2018.