Beijing Capital International Airport – T3
T3-C: Domestic Flights
T3-D: Temporarily used solely by Air China for its several domestic flights
T3-E: International Flights
Terminal 3 of Beijing Capital Airport houses more than 45 airlines, which are mainly domestic flights of Air China, Shenzhen Airlines, Shandong Airlines, Sichuan Airlines and international flights of Star Alliance Airlines.
Airline Companies in T3
Zhejiang Loong Airlines Co., Ltd. (GJ), Kunming Airlines Co.,Ltd (KY), Qingdao Airlines (QW), Tibet Airlines Corporation Limited (TV), Air China (CA), Dalian Airlines (CA), Shandong Airlines (SC), Sichuan Airlines (3U), China Airlines (CI), Shenzhen Airlines (ZH), Shanghai Juneyao Airlines Co., Ltd. (HO)
Cambodia Angkor Air (K6), Alitalia (AZ), Donghai Airlines (DZ), Mahan Air (W5), Hawaiian Airlines (HA), Globus Airlines (GH), Air Mauritius Limited (MK), LOT Polish Airlines (LO), Swiss International Airlines Ltd. (LX), Austrian Airlines (OS), Scandinavian Airlines (SK), Deutsche Lufthansa Airlines (LH), Asiana Airlines (OZ), Air Canada (AC), United Airlines (UA), ANA Airlines (NH), Turkish Airlines (TK), Egypt Airlines (MS), Thai Airways International (TG), Singapore Airlines (SQ), Finnair (AY), Cathay Pacific (CX), Qantas Airways Limited (QF), British Airways (BA), Japan Airlines (JL), Dragonair (KA), Emirates Airlines (EK), Israel Airlines (LY), Qatar Airlines (QR), S7 Airlines (S7), Air Macau (NX), Etihad Airways (EY), BR Eva Air (BR), Mongolia Airlines (OM), Ural Airlines (U6), Transaero Airlines (UN), Ethiopian Airlines Share Co. (ET), Philippine Airlines (PR), Malaysia Airlines (MH)
1. Departure Hall: 3F of T3-C, 2F & 3F of T3-D, 2F of T3-E; Arrival Hall: 2F of T3-C, 3F of T3-E;
Inquiry: Check-in Counter C, E and F on 4F of T3-C; Restricted Area of Domestic Departure on 3F of T3-C; Public Area on 2F of T3-D; International Departure Hall of T3-E (Hotline: +86 010-96158)
2. Time for Taking Flights:
→ Arrive at the airport 2-3.5 hours before flight departure
→ Close Time for Check-in: Domestic Flight: 45 mins. before take-off; International Flight: 75 mins. before take-off
→ Close Time for Boarding: Domestic & International Flight: 20 mins. before take-off
3. How to Travel between Capital Airport & Downtown Beijing: Airport Shuttle Bus, Airport Express Train + Subway, Taxi
Capital Airport Pick-up and See-off Service: private car, professional driver, low price
4. How to Get to Terminal 3 from Terminal 1 or 2:
T3 ↔ T1: 24-Hour Free Terminal Shuttle, 15 min.
T3 ↔ T2: 24-Hour Free Terminal Shuttle, 8.5 min.
5. How to Travel among T3-C, T3-D and T3-E: Free Automated People Mover (APM)
Boarding Sites: 2F of T3-C & T3-D & T3-E
Distance: 2,080 meters (2,300 yards)
Duration: 3 mins.
6. Transfer Guide in Beijing Capital Airport: minimum connection time, transfer procedures
7. Facilities & Services in T3: Baggage Service, Banks, Foreign Currency Exchange, ATMs, Visa Office, Hourly Lounge…
Arrival & Departure Procedures in T3 of Beijing Capital Airport
→ Arrival on 3F of T3-E
→ Inspection & Quarantine: present filled Entry Registration Card, passport and visa to the Immigration Check Post.
→ Take the elevator down to 2F to take the APM mini-train to the international baggage claim area on 2F of T3-C.
→ Fill in the Customs Declaration Form.
→ Leave the Airport. Capital Airport & Downtown Beijing Transportation
→ Check-in at Gate 2, 4, 6 or 8 on 4F of T3-C
→ Register at Check-in Area A, B, C, D, E, F or H
→ Take the elevator down to 2F to take the APM mini-train to 2F of T3-E
→ Take the elevator up to International Departure Hall on 3F
→ Inspection & Quarantine and Entry & Exit Frontier Inspection: Fill in the Customs Declaration Form.
→ Security Check: present valid ID card and boarding pass
→ Customs Inspection
→ Waiting & Boarding
→ Enter Domestic Baggage Claim Area and pick up luggage
→ Leave the Airport.
→ Register at Check-in Area H, J, K or L
→ Take the elevator down to 3F
→ Security Check
→ Waiting & Boarding
1. After entering the terminal building, please consult transfer counter or airport staff for your need to transfer in other terminals.
2. Passengers with boarding passes for connecting flight: please confirm your boarding gate by flight information screen or through the inquiry counter, and refer to the signs to corresponding waiting area.
Passengers without boarding passes for connecting flight: please refer to the signs to the Transfer Check-in Area on the second floor.
3. Please refer to the International Departure Procedures.