Beijing Daxing International Airport
|Daxing International Airport Location Map |
more Beijing Maps
Beijing Daxing International Airport, also called Beijing New Airport, operates over 100 air routes. The master plan of Daxing Airport resembles a phoenix containing one main terminal building and five corridors with more than 80 boarding gates. It becomes an important transportation hub to serve regions of Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Province, covering Beijing, Tianjin, Langfang, Baoding, Hengshui and Xiong'an New Area.
Airport Code: PKX
Daxing Airport Location: between Lixian Town and Yufa Town of Daxing District, 53 kilometers (33 miles) south of Beijing city center. Daxing Airport is 46 kilometers (29 miles) to Tian'anmen Square, 67 kilometers (42 miles) to Beijing Capital Airport (PEK), 26 kilometers (16 miles) to Langfang City in Hebei Province.
Popular Flights: Beijing – Shanghai, Beijing – Xi'an, Beijing – Chengdu, Beijing – Hangzhou, Beijing – Paris, Beijing – London, Beijing – Seattle, Beijing – Seoul, Beijing – Tokyo
See more Beijing Flights.
1.Time for Taking Flights:
→ Arrive at the airport 2-3.5 hours before flight departure
→ Close Time for Check-in: Domestic Flight: 45 mins. before take-off; International Flight: 75 mins. before take-off
→ Close Time for Boarding: Domestic & International Flight: 20 mins. before take-off
2.Transfer Guide in Beijing Daxing Airport:
→ Minimum Connection Time: D refers to Domestic; I refers to International
D ⇒ D: 30 mins.
D ⇔ I: 60 mins.
I ⇒ I: 45 mins.
Terminal Building of Daxing Airport
With a planning area of 94 hectares (237 acres), the construction of Beijing Daxing Airport is in different phases. The Phase One is expected to relieve the pressure of Capital International Airport, which total costs about $117 billion. Equipped with more than 80 boarding gates, passengers just need to take 8 minutes to arrive at the farthest one.
The terminal building has four floors on the ground and two underground floors. Beijing Daxing International Airport's four runways open this year together with the airport. In the future, Daxing International Airport builds seven runways in total to meet the demand of 100 million of passengers, 880 thousands of airplanes and 4 million of cargo throughput.
International Arrival: 1F
Domestic Arrival: 2F
Domestic Departure: 3F
International Departure: 4F
Underground Transportation Center: B1 & B2
Daxing Airport Flights
Domestic Destinations: Anshan, Chengdu, Changsha, Chongqing, Changchun, Changde, Daqing, Guangzhou, Harbin, Hangzhou, Kunming, Nanjing, Xining, Yinchuan, Yanji, Yiwu, Zunyi, Tongren, Nanchong, Jieyang, Pudong, Nanning, Shenzhen, Shenyang, Shanghai, Xi'an, Zhanjiang
International Destinations: Amsterdam, Detroit, Paris, London, Sydney, Seattle, Seoul, Tokyo, Ho Chi Minh
Domestic Airlines: China Southern Airlines (CZ), China Eastern Airlines (MU), Hebei Airlines (NS), Capital Airlines (JD), China United Airlines (KN), Spring Airlines (9C), Okay Airways (BK), Juneyao Airlines (HO), Donghai Airlines (DZ), China Post Airlines (CF)
International Airline: Finn Air (AY), British Airways (BA)
How to Travel Between Daxing Airport & Downtown Beijing
Route: Caoqiao – Daxing New City - Daxing Airport Terminal Building
Single Journey Time: 19 minutes
Ticket Fare: CNY10 – 35/person
Operating Hours: 06:00 to 22:30
Boarding Sites: Underground Transportation Center on B1&B2
Caoqiao Station: Transfer to subway line 10; Provide pre-check in service
Beijing Daxing Airport Shuttle Bus – 6 Lines to Downtown Beijing
|Line 1||Beijing Railway Station|
|Line 2||West Railway Station|
|Line 3||South Railway Station|
|Line 6||Xuanwu Gate|
Line 1 to Line 5: 07:30 - 23:00 from airport; 05:00 - 20:30 to airport
Line 6: 23:00 - the arrival of last flight
Ticket Fare: CNY 40/person
Frequency: 30 mins.
Airport Intercity Bus – to Tianjin & Hebei
Xing Line 27 (Qingyuan Xili Community South Gate – Xilihe):
Main Route: Qingyuan Xili Community South Gate – Kuanglinzhuang – Tianngongyuan Community – Xizhuang Development Zone – Wangjiachang – Xilihe
Operating Hours: 05:30 – 17:30
Ticket Fare: CNY 2-7
Xing Line 23(Qingyuan Xili Community South Gate – Qigezhuang):
Main Route: Qingyuan Xili Community South Gate – Huangcun – Xizhuang Development Zone – Dalangfa – Yujiachang – Ligezhuang – Qigezhuang
Operating Hours: 05:20 – 17:30
Ticket Fare: CNY 2-10
|Forbidden City / Tian’anmen Square||CNY 160-200||85-110 mins.|
|Summer Palace||CNY 220-240||90-120 mins|
|Temple of Heaven||CNY145-160||75-85 mins|
|National Stadium (Bird's Nest)||CNY220-250||90-105 mins|
|Wangfujing Street||CNY125-170||95-105 mins|
|Beijing Railway Station||CNY125-180||80-95 mins|
|South Railway Station||CNY150-175||65-90 mins|
|North Railway Station||CNY190-200||80-115 mins|
High Speed Train: Beijing - Xiong'an Intercity High Speed Railway
How to get to Daxing International Airport from Beijing Railway Station
1. Take the airport shuttle bus line 1 directly from the railway station and get off at the airport.
2. Take subway line 2 to Xuanwumen Station and transfer to line 4. Get off at Tiangongyuan Station and take bus Xing Line 27 to Xilihe. Then walk about 10 mins to the airport.
How to get to Daxing International Airport from Beijing West Railway Station
1. First, take metro line 7, and transfer to line 4 at Caishikou Station. After arriving at Tiangongyuan, you can take bus Xing Line 27 to get off at Xilihe or arrive at the destination by taking a taxi.
2. Take the airport shuttle bus line 2 from the railway station to go to the airport.
How to get to Daxing International Airport from Beijing North Railway Station
1. Take metro line 4 to Tiangongyuan, then go to the airport by Xing Line 27 and get off at Xilihe.
2. Take a taxi to the airport takes 65 to 85 mins and costs CNY 145 to 160.
How to get to Daxing International Airport from Beijing South Railway Station
1. Take metro line 4 at the railway station and get off at Tiangongyuan then take Xing Line 27 to Xilihe or take a taxi to the airport.
2. Airport shuttle bus line 3 is the other choice which does not need transfer.
Facilities and Services of Beijing Daxing Airport
The airport offers convenient services like left luggage, money exchange, free WIFI, hourly lounge, trolley and some basic facilities.
1. Mobile Infrastructure: The airport covers networks of China Mobile, Telecom, Unicom, NCT and JustTop. Besides, China Mobile has already set about 20 areas which has covered both 4G and 5G. According to the design, the mobile infrastructure could support 100 thousand people to use the network at the same time without congestion.
2. Outdoor Garden: Designed in Chinese Style, it is a good place to feel Chinese culture and spend some leisure time. Besides, there are electronic cigarette lighters for the smokers.
3. Comprehensive Service Building: This building is divided into two parts. The northern part is for hotels while the southern one which is close to the terminal is for business and office.
4. Restaurants: There are more than 90 Chinese and western restaurants inside terminal building, including Starbucks, Mcdonald's, West Mahua Halal Restaurant, Yang Yang Chinese Food and Taste of Dadong Restaurant.
See also: What to Do in Beijing Airport - Daxing Airport
Beijing Capital Airport: It is one of the busiest international airport laying in the northeast of the city center.
Nanyuan Airport: It is 13 kilometers (8 miles) away from downtown Beijing, only operating domestic flights.
Now that the BA flight has moved to Daxing I need to know if this service is still available.
And i need to know whether airport shuttle bus station will be easier to find in that railway station
Cao Qiao station to Daxing station with single stop at Daxing New City.