Beijing Subway Maps
Beijing Subway Map 2019
- Line 1 (East-West Line): Sihuidong – Pingguoyuan
- Line 2 (Circle Line): It is a line running beneath the 2nd Ring Road.
- Line 4: Anheqiao North – Gongyixiqiao
- Line 5: Tiantongyuan North– Songjiazhuang (north to south)
- Line 6: Jin'anqiao – Lucheng (west to east)
- Line 7: Beijing West Railway Station - Jiaohuachang
- Line 8: North Section: Zhuxinzhuang – National Art Museum of China; South Section: Zhushikou - Yinghai
- Line 9: Guogongzhuang – National Library
- Line 10: Circle Line from Bagou to Huoqiying
- Line 13: Xizhimen – Dongzhimen
- Line 14: West Section: Zhangguozhuang - Xiju; Middle & East Sections: Shan'gezhuang - South Railway Station
- Line 15: Qinghuadongluxikou – Fengbo
- Line 16: Bei'anhe - Xiyuan
- Line S1: Shichang - Jin'anqiao
- Batong Line: Sihui – Tuqiao
- Daxing Line: Gongyi Xiqiao – Tiangongyuan
- Yizhuang Line: Songjiazhuang- Yizhuang Train Station
- Changping Line: Xierqi - Changping Xishankou
- Fangshan Line: Guogongzhuang - Yancun East
- Yanfang Line: Yanshan - Yancun East
- Western Suburban Line: Xiangshan - Bagou
- Airport Express: Beijing Capital Airport - Sanyuanqiao - Dongzhimen
Ralated Link: Beijing Maps
You May Like
- Last modified on Jul. 04, 2019 -
Questions & Answers on Beijing Subway Maps
Asked by Get | May. 09, 2019 06:19Reply
Nearest subway station to Beijing china scholarship council office
Answered by Kevin from AUSTRALIA | May. 09, 2019 19:57
There are several offices of China Scholarship Council and you need to give a exact location of the office.
Asked by Md. Shafiqul Hassan from BANGLADESH | Apr. 22, 2019 07:20Reply
I want to eat rice and spicy curry near Beijing west rail station. Is there any such restaurant?
Answered by Mason from UNITED KINGDOM | Apr. 24, 2019 20:51
As I know, you can go to Yoshinoya (Parkson Branch) to eat curry dishes. It is located at No.101, Fuxingmen Inner Street, Xicheng District. Hope you like. :)
Asked by Md. Shafiqul Hassan from BANGLADESH | Apr. 22, 2019 07:11Reply
How l can go to badaling great wall from Beijing west rail station and how much fare .
Answered by John from UNITED KINGDOM | Apr. 24, 2019 20:43
Take bus no. Te 13 from West Railway Station to Deshengmen. Then take bus no.877 and the drop-off site is close to the pulley car lower station and about 10 minutes' walk to the entrance of Badaling Great Wall. It is a non-stop bus, taking about an hour and costing CNY 12 per person.
Asked by Alvin Bilog from PH | Apr. 16, 2019 14:22Reply
How to get to Beijing Tiananmen Square from Grand Dynasty Hotel Chaoyaong?
Answered by Hilary from FINLAND | Apr. 17, 2019 18:26
From your hotel, walk east around 850 meters to get to Zaoying Station. Take metro line 14 to Dawang Road Station and transfer to metro line 1 to Tian'anmen East Station, Exit A. Afterwards, walk west along East Chang'an Street around 450 meters to find the scenic area.
Asked by rob wong from CANADA | Feb. 08, 2019 16:01Reply
Subway from Nangong Spring Season Hotel to Tiananmen Square
Is it possible to take the subway from Nangong Spring Season Hotel (39 Fugong Rd, Wangzuozhen, Fengtai Qu, Beijing) to Tiananmen Square? If not, how much would it cost to take a taxi? Thank you.
Answered by Gao YC from CHINA | Feb. 14, 2019 18:35
It's about 30 km distance from your hotel to Tian'anmen Square and may cost around 100 RMB by taxi. The nearest subway station to your hotel is Zhangguozhuang Station of Line 14, which is 8 km to your hotel.