Beijing Subway Maps
Click the metro map to enlarge it.
(Latest Update on Nov. 12, 2018)
Operating Metro Lines:
- Line 1 (East-West Line): Sihuidong – Pingguoyuan
- Line 2 (Circle Line): It is a line running beneath the 2nd Ring Road.
- Line 4: Anheqiao North – Gongyixiqiao
- Line 5: Tiantongyuan North– Songjiazhuang (north to south)
- Line 6: Haidian Wuluju – Lucheng (west to east)
- Line 7: Beijing West Railway Station - Jiaohuachang
- Line 8: Zhuxinzhuang – Nanluoguxiang
- Line 9: Guogongzhuang – National Library
- Line 10: Circle Line from Bagou to Huoqiying
- Line 13: Xizhimen – Dongzhimen
- Line 14: West Section: Zhangguozhuang - Xiju; Middle & East Sections: Shan'gezhuang - South Railway Station
- Line 15: Qinghuadongluxikou – Fengbo
- Line 16: Bei'anhe - Xiyuan
- Line S1: Shichang - Jin'anqiao
- Batong Line: Sihui – Tuqiao
- Daxing Line: Gongyi Xiqiao – Tiangongyuan
- Yizhuang Line: Songjiazhuang- Yizhuang Train Station
- Changping Line: Xierqi - Changping Xishankou
- Fangshan Line: Guogongzhuang - Yancun East
- Yanfang Line: Yanshan - Yancun East
- Western Suburban Line: Xiangshan - Bagou
- Airport Express: Beijing Capital Airport - Sanyuanqiao - Dongzhimen
Ralated Link: Beijing Maps
- Last modified on Nov. 14, 2018 -
Questions & Answers on Beijing Subway Maps
Asked by nafas from IRAN | Nov. 14, 2018 01:11Reply
How much would the taxi fare be from Beijing Capital Airport to Novotel Xinqiao Hotel?
Answered by Ivey from AUSTRALIA | Nov. 14, 2018 18:39
It may cost about CNY90 - 100.
Asked by Faiza Qureshi | Oct. 17, 2018 07:39Reply
how much would the taxi fare from Capital airport to Inner Mongolia Grand Hotel? thanks
Answered by Emerson from USA | Oct. 17, 2018 19:56
The cab fare is about CNY90 - 100.
Asked by Walter from CANADA | Oct. 06, 2018 17:47Reply
How much would the taxi fare be from Capital Airport to Sunworld Dynasty Hotel, Beijing?
Answered by Bailey from UKRAINE | Oct. 07, 2018 20:36
The cab fare is CNY 100 to CNY 110 in the day time.
Asked by MCk from PHILIPPINES | Jun. 04, 2018 22:05Reply
How do I go to Peking Youth Hostel from Beijing Capital Airport?
The hotel is located at No.113-2, Nan Luo Gu Xiang, Dongcheng District (Peking Youth Hostel) via subway. I will arrive in the wee hours of the morning. Can I take a bus or subway? How much will it cost?
Answered by Emma from USA | Jun. 06, 2018 22:08
You can take a night shuttle bus from the airport to Dongzhimen Station first and then take a taxi to the hotel. The shuttle bus is operated from 21:00 to 4:00 in the next day and the fare is CNY 50. The fare of taxi is around CNY 20.
Answered by kel.mu from MAURITIUS | Jul. 15, 2018 05:07
Sorry to disturb, but...you mean the Airport Express is more expensive than a taxi?
Answered by Emma | Jul. 15, 2018 18:36
I mean the taxi fare from Dongzhimen to the hotel. The taxi fare of whole journey is about CNY 100.