Guilin Bus Search Tool
2. The tool could not be used to search for the long-distance buses, such as the buses to Yangshuo, Lipu and so on.
3. Most of the local bus stops gained names from its nearby roads or well known buildings, such as Shi Zi Jie (Cross Street), Central Square. Few of hotels or restaurants are used to name a bus stop, such as Guishan Hotel. If you would like to search a bus route starting from your hotel, please get an idea of the closest bus stop around it firstly.
4. Even it is the same road or building, there will be several bus stops set. For example, around the busy Zhengyang Pedestrian Street, there are Cross Street (West Jiefang Road), Cross Street (West Jiefang Road), Cross Street (Cenral Square), etc.. When you search for a bus, you could input the accurate bus stop, for example, Cross Street (Shi Zi Jie), and then the other related choices will be listed in the result.
5. Aiming to avoid the translation difference between Chinese and English, the supplied search tool gives a priority to Chinese Pinyin, especially when the stops were named by road or street.
6. Looking for bus / subway information on more cities? please click China City Bus Search
Double-Decked Bus Lines
|Bus No.||Main Stops|
|1||Train Departure Station (North Railway Station), Cross Street (West Jiefang Road), Ximen Market, Yuanlin Botanical Garden|
|10||Xiangjiang Hotel, Railway Station, Bus Station, Cross Street (East Jiefang Road), Cross Street (Central Square), Yuanlin Botanical Garden, Qixing (Seven-Star) Park|
|11||Qixing Park, Bus Station, Railway Station, Nanxishan Park, Pingshan|
|18||Qixing Park, Cross Street (Central Square), Guan Yin Ge (Kwan-yin Pavilion), Beiji Square, Trade City, Train Departure Station Crossing|
|99||Trade City, Beiji Square, Cross Street (Central Square), Bus Station, Railway Station, Nanxi Park, Tourist Product Wholesale City, Pinghan|
|100||Tian'e Tang, Railway Station, Cross Street (West Jiefang Road), Guan Yin Ge, Trade City|
Buses to Major Attractions and Traffic Hubs
|Destinations||Bus No. / Bus|
|Elephant Trunk Hill||2, 5, 16, 23, 88, 208, Tourist Bus Line 1|
|Diecai Hill||1, 2, 18, 89, 100, 203, Tourist Bus Line 1|
|Seven-Star Park||14, 24, 30, 96, 204, 206|
|Reed Flute Cave||3, 213, Tourist Bus Line 1|
|Solitary Beauty Peak/Jingjiang Prince Mansion||1, 2, 10, 18, 22, 24, 30, 89, K99, 100, 203, 206, 207, 209, 301|
|Guilin Railway Station||3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 16, 19, 22, 81, 88, 91, K99, Tourist Bus Line 1|
|North Railway Station||1, 32, 36, 83, 100, 211A, 211B, 302, 302 Night Bus, 303|
i will arrive at Qintan bus station and i am staying in an hotel close to GL Department Store (Zhongshan Middle Rd and Wumei Rd), could you please help me with bus route? do i have to take bus 23 in which direction? Wu Li Dian 五里店 or Dong An Street 东安街?
can i also take bus 1?
thank you very much