Top Guilin Attractions
More Things to Do
Home / Tours / China Packages / Guilin
Guilin One Day Tours
Enjoy the picturesque scenery along the Li River, experience rural life in the countryside of Yangshuo and indulge in the splendid Longji Terrace Fields... Guilin - a city with peculiar mountains, a beautiful river and unique karst landforms attracts people from around the world to explore this paradise on earth. Let's start the fantastic Guilin day tours right now!
Guilin Private One Day Tours
One Day Li River Cruise Tour from $146
A wonderful Li River cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo is definitely a lifetime travel experience of the highlight Chinese karst landscape, and an in-depth cycling tour in Yangshuo rural villages would bring you a memorable exploration of the countryside and an impression of common villagers' life of South China.
Private Yangshuo Day Trip from Guilin from $118
Yangshuo is famous for its breathtaking natural and rural sceneries. To start this one day Yangshuo trip, you will take a bamboo raft on the Yulong River, then continue to visit the Xingping Ancient Town. The last sightseeing comes to the Nine-Horse Fresco Hill on Li River.
Friendly Travel Tips
- Our private Guilin day tours are flexible. Based on the above ready-made itineraries, we will also be able to adjust the itinerary or tailor make a new itinerary that fits your specific requirements. Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions about Guilin tours. Our professional consultants will be happy to assist you.
- The 72-hour visa-free transit is available in Guilin. Air passengers from 53 countries or regions with transit visa exemption can stay in Guilin for up to 72 hours (3 days) and join our Guilin day tour itinerary without holding a visa. In addition, the tour groups from ASEAN member countries including Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Brunei, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar, Cambodia and the Philippines are welcomed to visit Guilin for six days free of visa.
- It is suitable to visit Guilin all year round. However, if you plan to visit the Longji Terrace Fields, we recommend you take the Guilin day trip in May-June or September-October as the scenery is the most beautiful during that time. Besides, in order to have a more comfortable travel experience, you are suggested to avoid the public holidays in China such as National Day, May Day...
- The distance from Guilin Liangjiang International Airport to the downtown area is about 28 kilometers (17 miles) and the ride takes around 40 minutes. Guilin Railway Station (also called South Railway Station) is located in the downtown area, while Guilin North Railway Station is about 8 kilometers (5 miles) to the city center and the driving time is around half an hour. It is quite convenient to take an airport shuttle bus, public bus or hail a taxi from the airport or the railway station to the downtown.
7-Day Guilin Weather Forecast
- Customer Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- 4.822 ReviewsSpainPosted on February 28, 2021The itinerary of the Guilin day tour followed the introduction of the websites. The guide Rex was very nice and gave us much support on the tour. Both child and I had a good time in Guilin!Posted on August 10, 2020A great trip and thanks for the professional trip. It offers a good opportunity for us to explore the local villages and customs, definitely one of the highlights of my China tour.USAPosted on August 03, 2020It was a very pleasant trip and all of us were satisfied with it. Many thanks to the guide Rose and the driver for helping us experience such a memorable Guilin tour. The memories of Guilin tour would remain indelible in our minds!