China City Bus Search
TravelChinaGuide.com offers free online bus search service of 18 cities in China, covering over 10,000 lines.
You can first 'Select a City' according to your location or destination. The following functions are available:
1. Search bus / subway lines between two stops.
2. Search a certain bus / subway line.
3. Search all buses / subway lines pass a certain stop.
Hot City Bus Searches:
1. The tool could not be used for coaches, such as from Beijing to Tianjin, Shanghai to Xi'an, and so on.
2. Most of the bus / subway stops of Chinese cities gained their names from its nearby roads or famous buildings. Few of hotels or restaurants are used to name a stop. If you would like to search a route starting from your hotel, please get an idea of the closest stop around it firstly.
3. Even it is the same road or buildings, there will be several stops set. For example, around Tiananmen Square of Beijing, there are Tiananmen East, Tiananmen West, Tiananmen Square East and Tiananmen Square West. When you search for a bus, you could input the accurate stop or just Tiananmen, and then the other related choices will be listed in the result.
4. Aiming to avoid the translation difference between Chinese and English, the supplied search tool gives a priority to Chinese Pinyin, especially when the stops were named by road or street.
Also provide details on public transport from The Fountain Resort to the nearest towns and shopping areas. TQVM
The nearest town and shopping areas may be Kuiyong Town. You can take bus line m357, m 362, or m456 to it. :)
Beijing - Shanghai (by air or bullet train) - Hangzhou (bullet train) - Nanjing (bullet train) - Xi'an (by air) - Guangzhou (by air)
Long-distance buses may be acessible for several trips of them, but it takes much time and the schedules are only a few. So you are suggested to follow the above transportation recommendation.
After arriving, walk west around 400 yards to get to the scenic area. :-)