Jinan Bus and Metro Search Tool
2. The tool could not be used to search for the long-distance buses, such as from Jinan to Qufu, Weifang, Taian, etc.
3. Most of the bus stops of Jinan gained names from its nearby roads or well known buildings, such as Huayuan Lu (Garden Road) and Bao Tu Quan (Baotu Spring). Few hotels or restaurants are used to name a stop, such as Yuchi Huanggong Da Jie Dian (Yuchi Palace Restaurant), Dongjiao Fan Dian (Dongjiao Hotel). For most of the place, if you would like to search a bus route starting from your hotel, please get an idea of the closest stop around it firstly.
4. Even it is the same road or building, there will be several stops set. For example, around Quang Cheng Guang Chang (Quancheng Square), the busy downtown commercial area of Jinan City, there are several stops: Quancheng Square (Heishan Road), Quancheng Square (Luowen Road), Quancheng Square (Luoyuan Dajie), Quancheng Square South, etc. When you search for a bus, you could input the accurate stop name, for example, Da Ming Hu (Daming Lake), and then the related choices will been shown in the result. You can select one of them to see futher information, including Daming Lake North Gate, Daming Lake East Gate, Daming Lake Southwest Gate and so on.
5. Aiming to avoid the translation difference between Chinese and English, the supplied search tool gives a priority to Chinese Pinyin, especially when the stops were named by road or street.
6. Looking for bus / metro information on more cities? please click China City Bus Search
PICKED BUS ROUTES:
|Baotu Spring||1, 3, 5, 14, 19, 41, 49, 66, 72, 82, 85, K50, K51, K52, K54, K55, K59, K96, K100, 101, 102, 103, 106, 128, 165|
|Daming Lake||6, 11, 30, 33, 41, 45, 46, 66, 83, 106, K53, K54, K95, K109, 113, 118, 122,|
|Thousand-Buddha Mountain||2, 16, 44, 48, 62, 64, 66, 85, 115, K68, K93, K100|
|Shandong Provincial Museum||K68|
|Quancheng Square (next to Black Tiger Spring)||14, 18, 19, 44, 49, 66, 72, 80, 85, 102, 103, 106, 123, 128, 168, K51, K52, K55, K96, K100|
|Jinan Railway Station||3, 9, 11, 18, 21, 34, 43, 78, 83, 84, 113, 118, 201, K51, K90, K98, K302|
Tram Bus Lines
|101||Xinxi Road North End - Dianliu Zhuang (Jiefang Road)|
|102||Jinan University-Gejia Zhuang|
|103||Da Guan Yuan-Yaojia Zhuang|
|104||Jinan University-Jing Si Wei Shi|
Bus Routes with Air-conditioner:
|K50 - K59||K68||K90 - K96||K98||K100|
From the school, you can take bus no.K100 at Ganshiqiao Station, get off at the West Gate of the Mountain directly.
As the information I know, there is no such a bus line in JN.
If so, the direct bus exists. From your hotel, you can walk to the Yang Guang Xin Lu Zhong Duan (Middle Section, Yangguangxin Road) Bus Stop to take the bus line 128 to Bao Tu Quan Nan Men (Baotu Spring South Gate) Station. Then you can walk to that park.
Hope it is clear for you and you can find it.