Tianjin Bus & Metro Search Tool
1. The search tool has collected all of the bus and light rail& metro routes in the downtown city. The shuttle buses to and from Binhai International Airport are also included in.
2. The tool could not be used to search for the long-distance buses, such as from Tianjin to Beijing, to Qinhuangdao, and so on.
3. Most of the bus stops gained names from its nearby roads or the famous buildings, such as Tian Jin Zhan (Tianjin Railway Station) and Bin Hai International Airport. Few of hotels or restaurants are used to name a stop. If you would like to find a bus route starting from your hotel, please get an idea of the closest stop around it firstly.
4. Even it is the same road or buildings, there will be several bus stops set. For example, around Tianjin Railway Station, there are Tianjin Railway Station (Platform A), Tianjin Railway Station (Platform B) and Tianjin Railway Station (Platform C). When you search for a bus, you could input the accurate stop or just Tianjin Railway Station, and then the other related choices will be listed in the result.
5. Aiming to avoid the translation difference between Chinese and English, the supplied search tool gives a priority to Chinese Pinyin, especially when the stops were named by road or street.
6. Looking for bus / subway information on more cities? please click China City Bus Search
Picked BUS/RAIL ROUTES:
Rail Tranfic Line:
|Metro Line 1||Metro Line 2||Metro Line 3||Metro Line 5||Metro Line 6||Metro Line 9||Guided Trolley|
Sightseeing Bus Line:
|Sightseeing Bus No. 1||Sightseeing Bus No. 2|
Airport Beijing Route: Binhai International Airport - Bawangfen (Beijing)
Capital Airport Shuttle Bus: Beijing Capital International Airport - Tianhuan Passenger Station
Bus Routes to Major Attractions and Traffic Hub:
|Bus Stop (Pinyin)||Routes|
|Tianjin Railway Station||Tian Jin Zhan||640, 680, 681, 828, 845, 858, 868, 905, 907|
|Tanggu Railway Station||Tang Gu Huo Che Zhan||680|
|West Railway Station||Xi Zhan||869, Sightseeing Bus No. 1|
|Shi Family Courtyard||Shi Jia Da Yuan||175, 824, Bus No. 2 (Bianmin)|
|Ancient Culture Street||Dong Bei Jiao||1, 4, 5, 15, 24, 155, 609, 610, 619, 632, 633, 641, 646, 658, 670, 671, 672, 688, 804, 818, 824, 904, 908, 954, Sightseeing Bus No.2|
|Dabei Buddhist Monastery||Jin Gang Qiao||1, 2, 4, 12, 18, 34, 609, 610, 611, 619, 641, 646, 659, 670, 671, 818, 861, 878, 904, Sightseeing Bus No.2|
|Great Mosque||Xi Bei Jiao||12, 600, 631, 800, 906, 952, Metro Line 1|
|Nanshi Food Street||Nan Shi Shi Pin Jie||606, 634, 642, 651, 652, 659, 672, 675, 806, 829, 840, 846, 849, 878, 954, 962, Sightseeig Bus No. 1 and 2|
I've read that there is a bus service from TJ to Beijing airport.
Where do I get onto the bus?
How much luggage will I be allowed to take with me?
I will have 2 big suitcases.