Tianjin Binhai International Airport
Airport Code: TSN
Brief Intro: Tianjin Airport is the only airport for passenger transportation in the city as well as the nearest alternative to Beijing Capital International Airport. It has two terminals (T1 and T2), but only T2 is used for passenger transportation. Currently, there are 18 domestic air routes and 7 international air routes connecting it with over 50 destinations home and abroad, including Guangzhou, Xi'an, Hong Kong, Singapore, Seoul, Nagoya and Kuala Lumpur.
|Check-in Counters, |
Tianjin Binhai International Airport
The 144-hour visa-free transit has been implemented in Binhai Airport since December 28th, 2017. Passport holders of 53 countries including USA, UK, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Denmark, and Netherlands can enjoy this policy.
|Tianjin Airport Transportation|
With convenient transportation links, passengers can easily get to Tianjin center by airport shuttle bus, city-bus and taxi. There are also long distance buses from the airport to Beijing City.
The domestic check-in counters close 30 minutes before the flights departure and the international check-in counters are closed 45 minutes before the flights departure.
Passengers should arrive at the airport 2 hours in advance for domestic flights and 3 hours in advance for international flights.
Automatic Check-in Counter: both sides of Gate 2 of Departure Hall at 2/F.
Name List of Participating Airlines Companies
|Departure Flight Information|
Passengers may check in flights of Air China (CA) and Shandong Airlines (SC) on the west side. On the east side, passengers may check in for flights of China Eastern Airlines (MU), China Southern Airlines (CZ), Xiamen Airlines (MF), Shenzhen Airlines (ZH), Hainan Airlines(HU), Sichuan Airlines( 3U), Lucky Air (8L), Okay Airways (BK), Northeast Airlines (NS), Kunming Airlines (KY), Shanghai Airlines (FM), Kunpeng Airlines (VD), JuneYao Airlines( HO) and China West Airlines( PN), etc.
Tips for Using theAutomatic Check-in Machines:
1. Only passengers of participating airline companies can utilize the Automatic Check-in Service.
2. Passengers, children, infants and groups catching onward transfers, wheel chairs users and stretchers are not able to use this service.
3. The automatic check-in system opens 90 minutes before flight departure and closes 30 minutes before the flight departure.
4. The seats next to the emergency exit are not available in the automatic check-in system. Passengers may choose any other available seat in the system. If there are not any available seats, one should use the counter to check in.
1. For passengers with onward boarding passes, check the boarding gate information on the display screens and proceed to the corresponding waiting hall (luggage will be forwarded automatically).
2. For passengers without onward boarding passes, you will need to claim your luggage and then finish departure procedures before heading to the corresponding waiting hall.
I'm landing at binhai night 11.00pm
Afterthat I have to go tongsha railway station
When arriving in late hours, please check with train/bus availability, because train stops after 10 o'clock at night. So, I really don't know what train would he take, unless it's not a high speed train and stops on many stations, in which case he can still catch it. Anyway, future traveler, just because the airplane lands at 10 o'clock at night, doesn't mean you will find a required transportation to your destination, so please plan ahead and if necessary book a cheap hotel nearby just for a one night sleep before you continue your journey. Bunk bed hotels are the cheapest, and best for one night stayover.