Kunming Bus and Subway Search
1. The search tool has collected all of the bus in downtown Kunming. Apart from these, there are also regular city-bus lines to surrounding suburban area, villages and towns, such as Shipping Industry Zone, Information Industrial Park, Yeya Lake Holiday Resort in Shuanglong Township, and exurban area, like Kunyang, Haikou Town, Hot Spring, etc.
2. The tool could not be used to search for the long-distance buses, such as from downtown kunming to Dali, Lijiang, Shangri-La, etc.
3. Most of the bus stops gained names from its nearby roads or well known buildings, such as Nanping Jie (Nanping Street) and Hongta Sports center. Few hotels or restaurants are used to name a bus stop, such as Expo Garden Hotel and Guanfang Hotel. For most of the place, if you would like to search a bus route starting from your hotel, please get an idea of the closest stop around it firstly.
4. Even it is the same road or building, there will be several bus stops set. For example, around Xiao Xi Men, a busy downtown commercial area in the city, there are several bus stops: Xiao Xi Men, Xiao Xi Men (Dongfeng West Road), Xiao Xi Men (Renmin Middle Road), Xiao Xi Men (Yuanjiao Banchezhan), etc. When you search for a bus, you could input the accurate stop name, and then the related choices will been shown in the result. You can select one of them to see futher information.
5. Aiming to avoid the translation difference between Chinese and English, the supplied search tool gives a priority to Chinese Pinyin, especially when the stops were named by road or street.
6. Looking for bus / subway information on more cities? please click China City Bus Search
PICKED BUS ROUTES:
Bus Routes to Major Attractions and Traffic Hubs
|Dianchi Lake||44, 73 at Haigeng Park|
|Black Dragon Pool||9, 76, 79, 128 at Black Dragon Pool|
|Daguan Park||4, 22, 52, 95, 97, 100, 104, 124, 131, 143, 166, 183 at Da Guan Pavilion|
|Golden Temple||10, 68, 71, 76, 142, 146, 147 at Golden Temple (North Gate of the World Horticultural Expo Park)|
|Kunming Railway Station||K1, 2, 3, 23, 24, 25, 31, 32, 44, 59, 68, 80, 83, 107|
BRT Bus Routes:
|K1||North Downtown Area Bus Field - Kunming Railway Station (Beijing Road)|
|K2||Minshan Bus Field - Xinying Road Crossing (Renmin East Road)|
|Sports Town Special Line||New Asia Sports Town - Century Town Bus Field|
|73 (Hong Ta Special Line)||Huguo Road (Nanping Street East End S.) - Haigeng Park|
|149 (Special Line)||New Asia Sports Town - Juhua Vilalge|
|164 (Special Line)||Economic Technology Development Zone - Information Industry Base|
|170 (Special Line)||Chenggong University Town (Yunnan College of Traditional Chinese Medicine) - Juhua Village|
Subway Lines: main stops
|Line 1||Kunming Railway Station, Xingyao Road, New Asia Athletics Park, South Coach Station, Chunrong Street, Tuofeng Street, Lianda Street, Yikang South Road|
|Line 2||North Coach Station, Longtou Street, North Railway Station, South Ring Road, Kunming Railway Station, Rixin Road, Conference and Exhibition Center|
|Line 3||West Coach Station, Mianshan, Middle Changyuan Road, Municipal Stadium, Dongfeng Square, Tuodong Stadium, Hongqiao, East Coach Station|
|Line 6||East Coach Station, Airport Center|