Zhengzhou Bus Search Tool
1. The search tool has information on all buses in downtown Zhengzhou. It includes the buses to suburban counties and towns, such as Cherry Valley in Houzhai Town, Luming Villa in Dengfeng County and Donglin Lake in Xingyang County-level City, as well as the intercity bus from Zhengzhou to Kaifeng.
2. With the exception of the Zhengzhou-Kaifeng bus, the tool cannot be used to search for the long-distance buses, such as coaches to Xi'an, except for Zhengzhou-Kaifeng bus. Buses to Shaolin Temple can be found in major Long-distance Bus Stations, not available in city bus search page too.
3. Most of the bus stops of this city gained names from its nearby roads or well known buildings, such as Fushou Street (Fu Shou Jie) and South Renmin Road (Ren Min Nan Lu). Few of hotels or restaurants are used to name a bus stop. If you would like to search a route starting from your hotel, please get an idea of the closest stop around it firstly.
4. Even it is the same road or building, there will be several bus stops set. For example, around Erqi Monument, the busy downtown commercial area of the city, there are several stops close to it: Erqi Square (Er Qi Guang Chang), West Street Nanxia Street (Xi Da Jie Nan Xia Jie). South Renmin Road (Ren Min Nan Lu) stop is also close to the place. When you search for a bus, you can input the accurate stop, for example, Bi Sha Gang, and then the related choices, including Bi Sha Gang, Bi Sha Gang Park (North Gate), Bi Sha Gang Park (South Gate), will be shown in the result. You can select one of them to see further information.
5. To avoid the translation difference between Chinese and English, the supplied search tool gives a priority to Chinese Pinyin, especially when the stops were named by road or street.
6. Looking for bus / subway information on more cities? please click China City Bus Search
PICKED BUS ROUTES:
|Yellow River Scenic Area||Tourist Line 1, Tourist Line 16, 18 at Yellow River Scenic Area|
|Yin Ruins||11, 11 Branch Line, 14, 18, 24 at Sha Chang; |
18 at Yin Xu Qiao
|Botanical Garden||112, 121, 302, 325 at Botanical Garden|
|Chengzhai Flower Market||29, 41, 906, B20, B38, B65 at Guoji Road Chengzhai Flower Market; |
83, 159 at Chengzhai Flower Market
|Shang City Ruins||206 at Shangnan Road Shang City Ruins|
|Erqi Square||21, 93, 105, 256 at Erqi Square Erqi Road; |
9, 26, 58, 65, 82, 89, 152, 256, 312, B17, Night Line 810 (Y810) at Erqi Square Renmin Road
|Zhengzhou Railway Station||1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 13, 26, 28, 29, 32, 34, 38, 65, 67, 76, 81, 85, 91, 93, 101, 102, 105, 108, 136, 138, 206, 519, 729 at Railway Station|
|East Railway Station||60, 114, 158, 162, 165, 319, 916, B25, Night Line 805 (Y805) at East Railway Station |
160 at Xinyi Road South Yulin Road
Tourist Bus Lines
|Tourist Line 1||West 3rd Ring Road Zhongyuan Road - Yellow River Scenic Area|
|Tourist Line 2||Yellow River Fujing Ecological World – Medical University|
|Tourist Line 6||Yellow River Fujing Ecological World – Babao Auto Parts City|
|Tourist Line 7||Liulisi New Village – Plant Lavender Manor|
|Tourist Line 16||Zhengzhou Railway Station (Beigangwan) - Yellow River Scenic Area|
|Tourist Line 51||West Square of the Main Railway Station – Huangshang Village East Exit (Sigang Liandong Avenue Zhengshang Line for the back trip)|
|Tourist Line 568||Zhongzhou Avenue Nongye Road - Afforestation Garden|
|Tourist Line 573||South 3rd Ring Daxue Road - Afforestation Garden|
I will be staying 3 nights at The Baili Zhongzhou International Hotel | Address: Intersection of No. 5 and Weisan Road, Jingwu Road, Jinshui District, Zhengzhou - I wish to visit the Yellow River Scenic Area on September 7,
What is the best bus to get me there from my hotel? Is there a better way to get there at a reasonable cost? Are there any private guides/students that offer a guided service of this area?
Thank you for your assistance Xie xie. Mark.