Zhengzhou City-Bus & Taxi
Zhengzhou Bus Communication Corporation operates 238 city bus routes, including daytime downtown lines, overnight lines and tourist lines. In the city center and major arterial roads, buses are scheduled at intervals of only 3-5 minutes. At present, 124 lines have stretched to the suburb areas of this city.
City Bus Hotline: 86-0371-63881333
Daytime downtown lines: Nos. 1-985, B1-35 (BRT lines)
Generally, these lines operate from 06:00 to 21:30. The fare is CNY1 per person.
Overnight lines: Y801-866Generally, these lines operate from 21:00 to 00:00 and from 04:30 to 06:30. The fare is CNY1 per person.
Tourist lines: bus fare varies from CNY2/person to CNY5/person for different lines.
Tourist Line 1 (07:30 – 16:30): West 3rd Ring Road Zhongyuan Road - Yellow River Scenic Area
Tourist Line 2 (06:30 – 21:30): Yellow River Fujing Ecological World – Medical College
Tourist Line 6 (07:30 – 18:00): Yellow River Fujing Ecological World – Babao Auto Parts City
Tourist Line 7 (07:30 – 18:00, only available between May 1st and Oct. 25th): Liulisi New Village – Plant Lavender Manor
Tourist Line 16 (06:30 – 19:00): Main Railway Station (Beigangwan) - Yellow River Scenic Area
Tourist Line 51 (08:00 – 17:00): West Square of Zhengzhou Railway Station – Huangshang Village East Exit (Sigang Liandong Avenue Zhengshang Line for the back trip)
Tourist Line 568 (07:00 – 18:30 every 10~15min):
The line connects Zhongzhou Avenue Nongye Road and Afforestation Garden. The single trip covers 17mi (27km) and takes around 55min.
Tourist Line 573 (06:30 – 18:00 every 10~15min):
The line links South 3rd Ring Daxue Road and Afforestation Garden. It runs a distance of 24mi (38.7km) for a single journey and the travel time is 80min.
Top-up Service Offices of IC Card:
1. Medical College service office (07:30 – 18:30): under the approach bridge of the Medical College overpass (by nos. 9, 35, 37, 52, 63, T101, 103, 104, 211, T4, 916, 919)
2. Liuchang service office (07:30 – 18:30): at the intersection of Jianshe Road and Funiu Road (by nos. 1, 11, 31, 83. 99, 101, T101, 104)
3. Zijingshan service office (07:30 – 18:30): under the approach bridge of the Zijingshan overpass (by nos. 9, K9, 22, 26, 27, 29, 37, 72K, 205, 61,916, 919)
4. Shangdu Road service office (07:30 – 18:30): at the intersection of Shangdu Road and East Dongfeng Road (by nos. 47, K85, 85, 123, 158, 600, 916)
5. Weiwu Road service office (08:00 – 19:00): No. 49, Weiwu Road, Jinshui District, near Henan Provincial People’s Hospital (by nos. B15, B18, 58, 71, T101, 101, 105)
6. Automatic reloading centers at the branches of Bank of Communications and Bank of Zhengzhou.
|Taxi in the City|
CNY8 for the first 2km (1.2mi) in the daytime;
CNY10 for the first 2km (1.2mi) between 22:00 and the next 06:00;
CNY1 for each three-minute stop upon the traffic jams or traffic lights;
50% empty run fare is charged when the single journey is longer than 10km (6.2mi).
Fares for your reference (all for single journeys)
CNY90-120 from Xinzheng International Airport to Zhengzhou Railway Station
CNY80-100 from Xizheng International Airport to East Railway Station
CNY70-80 from the downtown area to Yellow River Scenic Area
Around CNY300 from the downtown area to Shaolin Temple
1. The air conditioning in the car is open from June 20th to September 20 each year;
2. It is regulated that almost taxies should charge by meter (negotiated fee is ok for long-distance trips), so do ask a driver to charge by meter. If she or he refuses to do so, call 0371-67189900 for a complaint.
3. Do ask for receipt when getting off car. Car plate number and cab fare can be found on the receipt.
- Last modified on Aug. 05, 2019 -