Guangzhou Bus and Metro Search Tool
1. The search tool has collected all of the bus and subway routes in downtown Guangzhou City. The buses to suburban area, such as Huadu District, as well as the Guangzhou Airport shuttle buses are also included in.
2. The tool could not be used to search for the long-distance buses, such as the bus to Humen, to Shenzhen, and so on.
3. Most of the bus/metro stops of the city gained names from its nearby roads or the famous buildings, such as Yue Xiu Gong Yuan (Yue Xiu Park) and Hai Zhu Guang Chang (Hai Zhu Square). Few of hotels or restaurants are used to name a bus stop. If you would like to search a bus route starting from your hotel, please get an idea of the closest bus stop around it firstly.
4. Even it is the same road or building, there will be several bus stops set. For example, around the Haizhu Square, there are Hai Zhu Guang Chang (Hai Zhu Square), Hai Zhu Guang Chang ( Qiao Guang Dong ), Hai Zhu Guang Chang ( Qiao Guang Xi ), Hai Zhu Guang Chang ( Yi De Dong ), etc.. When you search for a bus, you could input the accurate bus stop or just Hai Zhu Guang Chang, and then the other related choices will be listed in the result.
5. Aiming to avoid the translation difference between Chinese and English, the supplied search tool gives a priority to Chinese Pinyin, especially when the stops were named by road or street.
6. Looking for bus/metro information on more cities? please click China City Bus Search
Bus Routes to Major Attractions and TransportationHub:
|Ancestral Temple of Chen Family||Metro Line 1, 17, 88, 104, 107, 109, 114, 125, 128, 193, 204, 233, 250 , 260, 286, 423,|
|Yuexiu Park||Metro Line 2, 5, 21, 22, 24, 58, 87, 101, 103, 105, 108, 109, 110, 113, 124, 180, 182, 185, 186, 211, 244, 265, 273, 284, 519, 528, 549, 555, 556,|
|Liu Rong Temple (Liu Rong Rd)||12, 215, 253, 29, Peak Express 9, Tourism Bus No. 1, 21 (Night)|
|Haizhu Square||Metro Line 2, 8, 10, 14, 29, 64, 82, 86, 87, 88, 823, 183, 253, 519, 22 (Night), 33 (Night)|
|Shang Xia Jiu Pedestrian Street||530, 17, 79, 79A, University Town Line 6|
|Beijing Road||1, 3, 10, 66, 183, 190, 219, 221, 227, 236, 541, 544, 32 (Night), 36 (Night)|
Tourism Bus Line:
|Tourism Bus No. 1||Zhongshan 8th Road Bus Terminal - Yun Tai Garden Bus Terminal|
|Tourism Bus No. 2||ian He Bus Terminal - Zhongshan 8th Road Bus Terminal|
|Tourism Bus No. 3||Yong Tai Passenger Terminal - Zhongshan 8th Road Bus Terminal|
|Maofengshan Special Line||Tai He Bus Terminal - Mao Feng Shan Bus Terminal|
Special Bus Line:
|Peak Express Bus||Peak Express 1 - 30|
|Night Bus||Bus No. 1 - 52 (Night)|
|Science City Special Line||Science City No. 1 - 3|
|University Town Bus||University Town Line 1 - 6|
So,when I Checked With The Map Their Is showing From subway Line 4 (Higher Education Mega Center south Subway) to Wanshengwei and Then Transfer To Subway Line 08 to go Pazhou
1)I want To Know How to Get Transfer Ticket?
2)What is the time of Metro Available In Morning and evening From Higher Education Mega Center south Subway to Pazhou
2. Line 4: To Wanshengwei: 06:02 to 23:22
Line 8: To Pazhou: 06:00 to 22:55