Hangzhou Bus and Subway Search Tool
1. The search tool has collected all of the bus routes in downtown Hangzhou City. The buses to Xiaoshan District, such as Xiaoshan Railway Station (namely the South Railway Station) and Xiaoshan Bus Terminal, are also included in.
2. The tool could not be used to search for the long-distance buses, such as from Hangzhou to Shanghai, to Suzhou, and so on.
3. Most of the bus stops gained names from its nearby roads or the famous buildings, such as Xi Hu Da Dao (West Lake Avenue) and Cheng Zhan Huo Che Zhan (Cheng Zhan Railway Station). Few of hotels or restaurants are used to name a bus stop. If you would like to search a bus route starting from your hotel, please get an idea of the closest stop around it firstly.
4. Even it is the same road or building, there will be several bus stops set. For example, around the Wulin Square, there are Wu Lin Guang Chang (Wu Lin Square), Wu Lin Guang Chang Bei (Wu Lin Square North), Wu Lin Men (Wu Lin Gate), Wu Lin Men Bei (Wu Lin Gate North), etc.. When you search for a bus, you could input the accurate stop name or just Wu Lin, and then the other related choices will be listed in the result.
5. Aiming to avoid the translation difference between Chinese and English, the supplied search tool gives a priority to Chinese Pinyin, especially when the stops were named by road or street.
6. Looking for bus / subway information on more cities? please click China City Bus Search
PICKED BUS ROUTES:
|Hangzhou Railway Station||Y2, 3/K3, 7, 11, 21, 39, 49, 88, K156, 210, 222, 276, 290, 300, 528, K900|
|East Railway Station||9, 20, 33, 48, 93, 105, 106, 107, 108, 123, 304, 320, 864|
|Lingyin||Y2, 7, 807, 837|
|Silk Museum||1, Y2, Y9, 12, 42, 52 (outer line), 87, 271, 334, 822|
|Xixi Wetland||J13, 83, 86, 149, 356|
|Twim Peak||Y3, 27/K27|
|Zhijiang Road Six Harmony Pagoda||J1, Y5, Y5 (Through), 514 (Through), K291, K4, K190, K280,308/K308, 354, K504,K808|
Tourist Bus Line:
|Y2||Hangzhou Railway Station – 3rd People's Hospital – Chaiduoqiao – Yongjin Gate East – Qianwangci – Qingbo Gate – Nanshan Road Wansongling Road Intersection – Changqiao – Jingsi – Su Causeway – Yuhaowan – Sanatorium for Air Force – Maojiabu – Huangniling – Jiulisong – Shilianting – Lingyin Temple|
|Y6||Wushan Square – Hefang Street Hehuachitou - Nanshan Road Wansongling Road Intersection – Changqiao – Jingsi – Su Causeway – Yuqianci – Maojiabu – Huangniling – Hongchunqiao – Botanical Garden – Affiliated Middle School of Zhejiang University – Qiushi Road – Yugu Road – Xihu Stadium|
|Y8||Caima – Shanxian Community – Shentangwan – Erfangji Zongchang – Changle Road – Dongjia New Village – Yuhang Tangshang – Dasuoqiao – Shihuiqiao – Miduqiao – Wulinmen – Yan’an New Village – Shengli Theatre – Yan’an Road Hubin – Yan’an Road Yinmajing Lane – Wushan Square – Wushan City Bus Hub|
|Y9||Huanglong Tour Dispatch Center – Songmuchang – Wulinmen West – Yan’an New Village – Haier Lane – Yan’an Road Hubin – Yan'an Road Yinmajing Lane – Qingbo Gate – Nanshan Road Wansongling Road Intersection – Jingsi – Hangzhou Zoo|
|Y10||Wushan City Bus Hub – Yongjin Gate East – Dongpo Road Pinghai Road Intersection – Xiaocheqiao – Children’s Palace – Geling – Xinxin Hotel – Xilengqiao – Zhejiang Provincial Museum|
Peak Hour Lines (only available on weekdays)
Bus Rapid Transit Lines:
|B1||B (Through)||B (Branch Line 1)||B (Branch Line 2)|
|B (Branch Line 3)||B (Branch Line 4)||B (Branch Line 6)||B2|
Night Bus Lines (usually available after 20:00)
|K201 - K223||K210 (Through);||K228|