Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport
Airport Code: HGH
Xiaoshan Airport Transfer
Brief Intro: Hangzhou Airport is considered a Garden Airport due to its verdant setting and floral gardens and is one of the most important territorial airports in China. Currently, this airport is home to 55 airlines. It operates flights to 86 domestic cities, such as Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, Xi'an and Guangzhou. In addition, it offers flights to 35 international cities/areas like Kuala Lumpur, Amsterdam, Bangkok and Singapore.
|Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport|
From Jan. 30, 2016, 144-Hour Visa-Free Policy is available to facilitate passport holders of 53 countries and regions when making an international transfer via Xiaoshan Airport. Passengers can enter and exit from this airport, Nanjing Lukou Aiport or any port in Shanghai.
Read details about 144-Hour Visa-Free Transit in Shanghai, Jiangsu, and Zhejiang.
Terminal B: Air China (CA), Spring Airlines (9C), Shenzhen Airlines (ZH), Shandong Airlines (SC), Sichuan Airlines (3U), Okay Airways (BK), Chengdu Airlines (EU), Tibetan Airlines (TV), Hebei Airlines (NS), China Express Airlines (G5), JoyAir (JR), Kunming Airline (KY), Dalian Airline (CA), Juneyao Airlines (HO), Qingdao Airlines (QW), Loong Air (GL), China Eastern Airlines (MU), Shanghai Airlines (FM), China United Airlines (KN), Hainan Airlines (HU), Capital Airlines (JD), Lucky Air (8L), Tianjin Airlines (GS), China Southern Airlines (CZ), Xiamen Airlines (MF)
1. In order to complete the boarding procedures in time, passengers should arrive at the airport 2 hours before the departure time. All the check-in counters will be closed 40 minutes before the departure time, except that to catch the flight to Amsterdam because its check-in counters are closed 60 minutes before departure.
2. If passengers do not have luggage, please check in through no-luggage counters. If one gets an e-ticket, it is ok to check in via the automatic check-in machine.
|Pick up Luggage, Hangzhou Airport|
Transit Guide (I=International Flight D=Domestic Flight)
I to I Transit
As international flights are all operated out of the Terminal A now, passengers with on-going boarding passes just need to affirm their boarding gate information on the display screen or by asking the staff, and then walk to the Departure Level and wait for your flight at the correspondent waiting area. If you don't have your next boarding pass, you need to claim your luggage and go to International Departure Level to finish the boarding procedure. All international flights are in Terminal A.
I to D Transit
Passengers with on-going boarding passes need to pass Quarantine, Customs and Security Screening before going to Terminal B Domestic Waiting Level for your next flight. If you don't have your next boarding pass, you need to do the International Arrival procedure and claim your luggage, and then go to Terminal B and finish the Domestic Departure procedure.
|Hangzhou Airport Intercity Bus|
When transferring from one domestic flight to another, passengers with on-going boarding passes just need to disembark and walk to the corresponding waiting hall to wait for your next flight. Passengers without boarding passes need to claim their luggage and find the check-in counter and finish the procedure for Domestic Departures.
1. Passengers can ask the ground service staff for help when need to transit flights.
2. For passengers that need to wait overnight for a transit, you can wait in the hotels around the airport. Most of the hotels have free shuttle service to and from the airport.
I'm on a layover flight from Hong Kong to Harbin, and have an overnight 18hr layover in HZ. Please help me the below
1. What time do the buses stop running from airport to central district in HZ? My flight arrives at 23.45PM on 4th Feb, keeping in mind its CNY too. I'm considering to stay the night close to airport for the night and travel to city center next morning.
2. How can I get from airport to West Lake in HZ as that's the main thing I would like to see.
3. Are buses and trains working during Chinese New Year? This is for HZ and Harbin
4. I arrive in Harbin on 5th Feb at 21.25PM, what is the best mode of transport to arrive in Zhongying St (Pedestrian St) at that hour.
5. Can I purchase Snow and Ice festival ticket before I arrive in Harbin? I want to go at night and I'm concerned that as I only have one night in Harbin, it may get sold out!!! My return flight from Harbin is morning of 7th Feb.
2. Take airport shuttle bus Wulinmen Line and get off at Wulinmen CAAC Ticket Office first. Then walk south around 1.5km to find the scenic area.
3. Yes, the public buses and trains will still work during Chinese New Year. Don't worry.
4. You can take shuttle bus line 3 and get to Zhongyang Street directly. As I know, the bus will operate until the last flight arrival.
5. The online booking page only has Chinese version. Thus you can purchase the tickets when you arriving there. Generally speaking, there will have enough tickets.
In addition, you can easily find a hotel nearby the coach station. Don't worry.