Home / Tours / China Packages / Hangzhou
One-Day Private Hangzhou Tour
Lingyin Temple - Meijiawu Tea Plantation - West Lake - Six Harmonies Pagoda
- Price Includes
In the morning, we will pick you up from your hotel in downtown Hangzhou and escort you to Peak Flown From Afar (Fei Lai Feng) to appreciate the strange stones, towering old trees and many of scattered grottoes covering various Buddhist sculptures. Paying a visit to the renowned Lingyin Temple within the Fei Lai Feng Scenic Area will highlight your one-day private Hangzhou tour. It is regarded as one of the top ten ancient Buddhist temples of China. After that, we will guide you to Meijiawu Tea Village to enjoy the tea plantation. The village is one of the main production bases of Longjing Green Tea. Surrounded by hills, it is filled with lush tea trees, whose fragrance will refresh your mind. Lunch is not included in our price, but our guide will be willing to give you suggestions.In the afternoon, we will have a boat tour to the beautiful West Lake, the landmark of Hangzhou. You can enjoy the charming lake, embankments, pavilions, and pagodas. Then, continue your tour to the Flower Harbor to view shoals of golden carps and peony flowers in cluster. Finally, we will accompany you to the Six Harmonies Pagoda beside the Qiantang River. It is now the best place to admire the Qiantang River. This Hangzhou day tour will end here. We will then transfer you back to your hotel.
The traditional boats on the West Lake
View golden carps at the Flower Harbor
Lingyin TempleWith a history of about 1,700 years, Lingyin Temple, the first magnificent temple in Hangzhou, was built in 326 AD in the Eastern Jin Dynasty (317 - 420 AD). Located in a gorge between two huge mountains, Peak Flown From Afar and North Peak, this hillside temple is enveloped by dense trees, thick mist, and chirm of birds. As a well-known Buddhist temple, it enshrines many Buddhist relics, such as Diamond Sutra and gilded Buddha statues as well as imperial steles. There is a solemn and grand 24.8-meter (81.4-feet) high statue of Sakyamuni sitting on a lotus-seat in the Mahavira Hall.
Visit the Lingyin Temple
Local people praying in the temple
West LakeWest Lake should be the No. 1 must-see of a Hangzhou day tour. Covering an area of 6.39 square kilometers (2.47 square miles), the West Lake is embraced by hills on three sides, and possesses enchanting natural landscape. Especially the fine scenery on Su and Bai Causeways attract a large amount of tourists. Whether it rains or not, you can view the distinctive beauty of West Lake for it will glittering under sunshine, and be permeated with mist in the rain.
The beauty of the West Lake lives up to expectations
Six Harmonies PagodaLocated at the south of the West Lake, the Six Harmonies Pagoda is one of the best preserved ancient pagodas with wood and bricks structure in China. It is 60 meters (197 feet) in height and has seven floors inside. The eave of each floor gets smaller gradually from bottom to top, and there are 104 iron bells hanging on the corners of the eaves.
Prices (US$ Per Person)
- 1 person$206
- 2 persons$119
- 3 persons$119
- 4 persons$98
- 5 persons$98
- 6 persons$68
- 7 persons$68
- 8 persons$68
- 9 persons$68
- Private English-speaking guide
- Private driver & air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to tourist sites
- Hotel accommodation with breakfasts
- Lunches and dinners
- Tips or gratuities for guide and driver
Why Travel With Us
Itineraries you may also like:
2 Days Hangzhou City Tour from $249
- Customer Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- 4.811 ReviewsPosted on August 09, 2020We had a tight itinerary in the Hangzhou tour but enjoyed a great time. The sights in West Lake and Lingyin Temple was amazing! Besides these beautiful natural landscapes, the unique ancient temple buildings, stone carvings and Buddha statue were worth seeing, too.UKPosted on June 30, 2020I love this Hangzhou day tour very much. Meijiawu Tea Village was one of the main production areas of Longjing. With the explanation, I knew that Longjing was a kind of famous Chinese green tea. We had drunk a cup of green tea. After being brewed by boiling water, we smelled the faint fragrance. When we entered the village, surrounding mountains and numerous tea trees were showing up in front of our eyes. With being taught how to peak tea leaves and watching the tea making process, we had a better understanding of Chinese tea culture. A great time in Hangzhou! ... MoreUSAPosted on May 20, 2020A well-planned itinerary made my wonderful trip a happy ending! During the whole Hangzhou tour, good rest and comfortable accommodation gave me enough energy to view the beautiful sights. I would like to express my great thanks to my tour guide!
- Page 1 of 2