Shenzhen Bus & Subway Search Tool
1. The search tool has collected all of the bus and metro routes in downtown Shenzhen City, including the Baoan Airport shuttle buses to downtown area and buses between Hong and other cities in Guangdong Province.
2. The tool could not be used to search for the long-distance buses, such as the buses to Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Zhuhai and so on.
3. Most of the bus stops of Shenzhen gained names from its nearby roads or the famous buildings, such as Shen Zhen Bay Port and She Kou Pier. Few of hotels or restaurants are used to name a bus stop. If you would like to search a route starting from your hotel, please get an idea of the closest stop around it firstly.
4. Even it is the same road or buildings, there will be several bus stops set. For example, around Dongmen Commercial Street, there are Dong Men ?, Dong Men ?, Dong Men Lao Jie and Dong Men Shi Chang. When you search for a bus, you could input the accurate stop or just Dong Men, and then the other related choices will be listed in the result.
5. Aiming to avoid the translation difference between Chinese and English, the supplied search tool gives a priority to Chinese Pinyin, especially when the stops were named by road or street.
6. Looking for bus / subway information on more cities? please click China City Bus Search
Bus Routes to Major Attractions and Traffic Hubs:
|Window of the World||101, 109, 113, 123, 204, 209, 20, 210, 222, 223, 232, 234, 245, 26, 301A, 323, 324, 327, 329, 32, 338, 350, 365, 367, 369, 370, 373, 383, 390, 395, 43, 54, 66, 70, 72, 79, 90, 96, B610, E10, N1, N4, N5, N6, Metro 1, Sightseeing Line|
|Happy Valley||B603, 90|
|Da Mei Sha||103B, 103, 239, 308, 364, 380A, 380B, 387, 53, B620, J1, Orient Holiday Special Line 1 and 2, Sightseeing Line|
|Shekou Ferry Terminal||113, 226, 328, 329, 332, 70, 77, B687, J1, K105, K113, k204, N4, Airport Bus Route 10|
|Shenzhen Safari Park||M203|
|Dongmen||102, 103B, 103, 113, 11, 1, 203, 211, 300A, 300, 306, 307, 309, 351, 369, 3, 59, 5, 64, 69, 82, B307, K307, N15, N16, N3, N6, N7, Shopping Line, Laojie Station of Metro Line 1|
|Children's park||102, 107, 111, 11, 13, 1, 202, 213, 218, 225, 313, 320, 357, 377, 379, 383, 5, 62, 65, 69, B617, E11, E12, M203, N16, N7|
Tourism Special Bus Line:
|Orient Holiday Special Line 1||Orient Holiday Special Line 2|
|Sightseeing Line (Sightseeing Bus Route 1)||Shopping Line (Sightseeing Bus Route 2|
Night Bus Line:
|N1 - N18|
Intercity Bus Line:
|Chang 5||Buji Passenger and Freight Terminal -Dongguan East Railway Station - Changping South Bus Station|
|Chang 7||Nantou Checkpoint (Guanwai Metro Station) - Zhangmutou Bus Station|
|Chang 9||Nantou Checkpoint (Guanwai Metro Station) - Zhongtang Bus Station|
|Chang 10||Bao'an Bus Station - Changping Bus Station|
|Chang 16||Longgang Coach Station - Yellow River Bus Station (Humen)|
|Chang 21||Gongming Bus Station - Zhangmutou|
|Chang 28||Nantou Checkpoint (Guanwai Metro Station) - Dongguan East Bus Station|
|58 (Long-distance)||Nantou Checkpoint (Guanwai Metro Station) - Yellow River Bus Station (Humen)|
|Fu 7||Fuyong Bus Station - Dongguan Bus Terminal|
|18 (Long-distance)||Longhua Bus Station - Huizhou South Line Bus Station|
|19 (Long-distance)||Nantou Checkpoint (Guanwai Metro Station) - Shiqiao Bus Terminal (Panyu, Guangzhou)|