Shenzhen Bus & Metro Search Tool
2. The tool could not be used to search for the long-distance buses, such as the buses to Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Zhuhai and so on.
3. Most of the bus stops of Shenzhen gained names from its nearby roads or the famous buildings, such as Shen Zhen Bay Port and She Kou Pier. Few of hotels or restaurants are used to name a bus stop. If you would like to search a route starting from your hotel, please get an idea of the closest stop around it firstly.
4. Even it is the same road or buildings, there will be several bus stops set. For example, around Dongmen Commercial Street, there are Dong Men (1), Dong Men (2), Dong Men Jie Dao Ban and Dong Men Zhong (1), etc. When you search for a bus, you could input the accurate stop or just Dong Men, and then the other related choices will be listed in the result.
5. Aiming to avoid the translation difference between Chinese and English, the supplied search tool gives a priority to Chinese Pinyin, especially when the stops were named by road or street.
6. Looking for bus / subway information on more cities? please click China City Bus Search
Bus Routes to Major Attractions and Traffic Hubs:
|Window of the World||101, 109, 113, 123, 204, 209, 20, 210, 222, 223, 232, 234, 245, 26, 301A, 323, 324, 327, 329, 32, 338, 350, 365, 367, 369, 370, 373, 383, 390, 395, 43, 54, 66, 70, 72, 79, 90, 96, B610, E10, N1, N4, N5, N6, Metro 1, Sightseeing Line|
|Happy Valley||B603, 90|
|Da Mei Sha||103B, 103, 239, 308, 364, 380A, 380B, 387, 53, B620, J1, Orient Holiday Special Line 1 and 2, Sightseeing Line|
|Shekou Ferry Terminal||113, 226, 328, 329, 332, 70, 77, B687, J1, K105, K113, k204, N4, Airport Bus Route 10|
|Shenzhen Safari Park||M203|
|Dongmen||102, 103B, 103, 113, 11, 1, 203, 211, 300A, 300, 306, 307, 309, 351, 369, 3, 59, 5, 64, 69, 82, B307, K307, N15, N16, N3, N6, N7, Shopping Line, Laojie Station of Metro Line 1|
|Children's park||102, 107, 111, 11, 13, 1, 202, 213, 218, 225, 313, 320, 357, 377, 379, 383, 5, 62, 65, 69, B617, E11, E12, M203, N16, N7|
Tourism Special Bus Line:
|Orient Holiday Special Line 1||Orient Holiday Special Line 2|
|Sightseeing Line (Sightseeing Bus Route 1)||Shopping Line (Sightseeing Bus Route 2|
Night Bus Line:
|N1 - N18|
Intercity Bus Line:
|Chang 5||Buji Passenger and Freight Terminal -Dongguan East Railway Station - Changping South Bus Station|
|Chang 7||Nantou Checkpoint (Guanwai Metro Station) - Zhangmutou Bus Station|
|Chang 9||Nantou Checkpoint (Guanwai Metro Station) - Zhongtang Bus Station|
|Chang 10||Bao'an Bus Station - Changping Bus Station|
|Chang 16||Longgang Coach Station - Yellow River Bus Station (Humen)|
|Chang 21||Gongming Bus Station - Zhangmutou|
|Chang 28||Nantou Checkpoint (Guanwai Metro Station) - Dongguan East Bus Station|
|58 (Long-distance)||Nantou Checkpoint (Guanwai Metro Station) - Yellow River Bus Station (Humen)|
|Fu 7||Fuyong Bus Station - Dongguan Bus Terminal|
|18 (Long-distance)||Longhua Bus Station - Huizhou South Line Bus Station|
|19 (Long-distance)||Nantou Checkpoint (Guanwai Metro Station) - Shiqiao Bus Terminal (Panyu, Guangzhou)|
does anyone know if there is a bus covering the route from Shekou Ferry Terminal to the Huaqiang North Road area? Are there bus route maps available online?
Many thanks in advance for any tips you are willing to share!
Thank you for your reply.
Yes, I will go by Metro, but I think from Taiziwan I can transfer onto Line 2 at Sea World, which will take me directly to Huaqiang North station.
- Dapeng Fortress
- Fairy Lake Botanical Garden
- OCT East Shenzhen
Point of origin is Sunon Hotel beside Laojie Station. Your response would be much appreciated.
2. You can take bus m508/64/3 from Dongmen 2 Station to Zhuyuan Hotel Station, and transfer to bus 202 to it. It takes around 40 minutes with CNY4.5.
3. You can take bus m191 from Menzhenbu 1 Station to Dameisha bus station, and walk north of 400m to it. It takes around 1.5 hours.
Thank you so much for your valuable input. I must say I am finding it difficult to find the transportation options in Shenzhen save for the Metro. May I know where and how to get to the nearest bus stop from Laojie? Upon searching for "Dongmen Station" I only see a station with the same name in Taiwan. I also don't see a map for the available bus stops. Thanks!