Qingdao Bus Search Tool
1. The search tool has collected all of the routes in downtown Qingdao. The regular and tourism buses to exurb district, Chengyang.
2. The tool could not be used to search for the long-distance buses, such as buses to Weihai, Rizhao, Yantai, Weifang, etc.
3. Most of the stops in the city gained names from its nearby roads or well known buildings, Zhong Shan Lu (Zhongshan Road) and the landmark of the city, Wu Si Guang Chang (May 4th Square). Few hotels or restaurants are used to name a stop, such as Sophia International Hotel, Green Tree Inn Zhong Shan Road Hotel (China Theater), etc. For most of the places, if you would like to search a route starting from your hotel, please get an idea of the closest stop around it firstly.
4. Even it is the same road or building, there will be several stops set. For example, around Tai Dong, the busiest shopping area of the city, there are several stops: Tai Dong (Hun Sha Street), Tai Dong (Beer Street), Tai Dong (Renhe Road), Tai Dong (Weihai Road), Tai Dong (Post Telecommunication Office), etc. When you search for a route, you could input the accurate stop, Tai Dong, and then the related choices will been shown in the result. You can select one of them to see futher information.
5. Aiming to avoid the translation difference between Chinese and English, the supplied search tool gives a priority to Chinese Pinyin, especially when the stops were named by road or street.
6. Looking for bus / metro information on more cities? please click China City Bus Search
PICKED BUS ROUTES:
To Major Attractions and Traffic Hubs
|No.1 Bathing Beach||6, 15, 26, 202, 214, 219, 223, 228, 231, 302, 304, 306, 311, 312, 316, 321, 168, 370, 501, 604 at Bathing Beach|
|Mt. Laoshan||304 (Through) at Ya Kou|
|Yinhai Intel. Yacht Club||232, 225, 231, 316, 317 at Yinhai Yacht Club|
|Polar Ocean World||11, 317, 102 at Polar Ocean World |
222, 225, 232 at Haiyou Road
104, 110, 125, 301, 304, 321, 361, 501 at Wangjiamai Dao
|Qingdao Railway Station||303, 311, 802 at Railway Station (East Square); 8, 220, 223, 301, 320 at Railway Station (Feixian Road); 2, 202, 217, 304, 307, 316, 321, 501, 702 at Railway Station (Guangxi Road)|
|Sifang Railway Station||5, 15, 21, 24, 32, 206, 210, 215, 227, 305, 322, 371, 373 at Sifang Railway Station|
Airport Bus Routes:
|Airport Shuttle Line 1 (701)||Haitian Hotel - Liuting Airport|
|Airport Shuttle Line 2 (703)||Green Tree Inn Zhongshan Road - Liuting Airport|
|Airport Shuttle Line 3 (703)||Century Mandarin Hotel - Liuting Airport|
Tourism Bus Lines
|Tourism Line 1 (Huang Dao)||Huangdao Ferry - Jin Sha Tan (Golden Beach)|
|Tourism Line 2A (Huang Dao)||Xuejiadao Ferry - Bonded Area Management Committee|
|Tourism Line 2B (Huang Dao)||Xuejiadao Ferry - Bonded Area Management Committee|
- Last modified on Mar. 19, 2019 -
Questions & Answers on Qingdao Bus Search Tool
Asked by Aman Chaudhary from INDIA | May. 19, 2019 09:01Reply
Is there any bus from Qingdao port to may fourth square?
Answered by Paul from AUSTRALIA | May. 20, 2019 19:36
There is no direct bus or train. You can take Bus Line 38 from the port to Gangtouli and transfer to Tunnel Line 1 to Qingdao Railway Station. Take Metro Line 3 from the railway station to May Fourth Square. Get out of the Exit D and walk southeast about 550 meters to the square.
Asked by Bhavya from QINGDAO | Mar. 14, 2019 19:09Reply
Is there any of the metro.line for Qingdao taitung night market
Answered by Max from FIJI | Mar. 19, 2019 01:14
You must refer to Taidong Night Market, right? The nearest one is Lanzhi Road Metro Station on Line 2. The distance to the night market is around 1.5km.
Asked by Carrie from ENGLAND | Dec. 02, 2018 15:02Reply
Hello, is there a bus from Qingdao north railway station to the airport?
If so what time does it start?
Answered by Wadan from USA | Dec. 03, 2018 19:10
You can first take the bus No.120/ 118 (running from 5:55 to 21:30) at the North Railway Station and then get off at Liuting bus stop. Then take the bus No.767 (running from 6:00 to 20:40) to the airport.
Asked by Evi from MALAYSIA | Nov. 22, 2018 02:20Reply
We are going to Zhengzhou tomorrow. And we're currently located in Jiaozhou.
Is there any bus to take that will take us straight to the train station?
Answered by Bena from USA | Nov. 22, 2018 19:31
Do you mean you will take the train from Jiaozhou railway station to Zhengzhou railway station? If yes, the bus Jiaozhou No.1/ 6/ 8/ 9/ 27/ 77 can drive you directly to the train station.
Asked by Patrick from CHINA | Nov. 14, 2018 01:20Reply
Hello, I need to take a bus from Qingdao Huaneng Hotel to Mt. Laoshan.
What is the closest station to do this from my hotel? Thank you.
Answered by Oscar from USA | Nov. 14, 2018 18:44
Zhaoqiao bus stop is the closest station to Mt- Laoshan. You can walk about 240 meters to the Zhanqiao bus stap to take the special bus line No.304. And get off at Dahedong Customer Service Center. Then walk about 255 meters to the scenic area.