Qingdao Bus Search Tool
1. The search tool has collected all of the routes in downtown Qingdao. The regular and tourism buses to exurb district, Chengyang.
2. The tool could not be used to search for the long-distance buses, such as buses to Weihai, Rizhao, Yantai, Weifang, etc.
3. Most of the stops in the city gained names from its nearby roads or well known buildings, Zhong Shan Lu (Zhongshan Road) and the landmark of the city, Wu Si Guang Chang (May 4th Square). Few hotels or restaurants are used to name a stop, such as Sophia International Hotel, Green Tree Inn Zhong Shan Road Hotel (China Theater), etc. For most of the places, if you would like to search a route starting from your hotel, please get an idea of the closest stop around it firstly.
4. Even it is the same road or building, there will be several stops set. For example, around Tai Dong, the busiest shopping area of the city, there are several stops: Tai Dong (Hun Sha Street), Tai Dong (Beer Street), Tai Dong (Renhe Road), Tai Dong (Weihai Road), Tai Dong (Post Telecommunication Office), etc. When you search for a route, you could input the accurate stop, Tai Dong, and then the related choices will been shown in the result. You can select one of them to see futher information.
5. Aiming to avoid the translation difference between Chinese and English, the supplied search tool gives a priority to Chinese Pinyin, especially when the stops were named by road or street.
6. Looking for bus / metro information on more cities? please click China City Bus Search
PICKED BUS ROUTES:
To Major Attractions and Traffic Hubs
|No.1 Bathing Beach||6, 15, 26, 202, 214, 219, 223, 228, 231, 302, 304, 306, 311, 312, 316, 321, 168, 370, 501, 604 at Bathing Beach|
|Mt. Laoshan||304 (Through) at Ya Kou|
|Yinhai Intel. Yacht Club||232, 225, 231, 316, 317 at Yinhai Yacht Club|
|Polar Ocean World||11, 317, 102 at Polar Ocean World |
222, 225, 232 at Haiyou Road
104, 110, 125, 301, 304, 321, 361, 501 at Wangjiamai Dao
|Qingdao Railway Station||303, 311, 802 at Railway Station (East Square); 8, 220, 223, 301, 320 at Railway Station (Feixian Road); 2, 202, 217, 304, 307, 316, 321, 501, 702 at Railway Station (Guangxi Road)|
|Sifang Railway Station||5, 15, 21, 24, 32, 206, 210, 215, 227, 305, 322, 371, 373 at Sifang Railway Station|
Airport Bus Routes:
|Airport Shuttle Line 1 (701)||Haitian Hotel - Liuting Airport|
|Airport Shuttle Line 2 (703)||Green Tree Inn Zhongshan Road - Liuting Airport|
|Airport Shuttle Line 3 (703)||Century Mandarin Hotel - Liuting Airport|
Tourism Bus Lines
|Tourism Line 1 (Huang Dao)||Huangdao Ferry - Jin Sha Tan (Golden Beach)|
|Tourism Line 2A (Huang Dao)||Xuejiadao Ferry - Bonded Area Management Committee|
|Tourism Line 2B (Huang Dao)||Xuejiadao Ferry - Bonded Area Management Committee|
- Last modified on Dec. 29, 2019 -
Questions & Answers on Qingdao Bus Search Tool
Asked by Caroline from UK | Dec. 26, 2019 08:28Reply
Golden Beach to Qing Dao Zhu Shan national forest park by bus? Gong Yuan?
We are staying at Atour Hotel on No.182, Zhangjiang Rd, Qingdao. Can we get to the Qing Dao Zhu Shan National Forest Park by bus?
Answered by Molly from AUSTRALIA | Dec. 29, 2019 18:02
There is no direct public bus between them. So you can take bus from Lijin Road Bus Station to Zhucheng first, then take taxi to this forest park.
Asked by ana demarco | Dec. 22, 2019 05:34Reply
are there a bus to go to brewery museum?
Answered by Gabby from UNITED KINGDOM | Dec. 24, 2019 19:24
You can take bus 205/217/221 to this museum.
Asked by Yehuda from SINGAPORE | Nov. 16, 2019 04:54Reply
How do i get from LiuTing Airport to Lianyungang Road (Antai Square)
Answered by Ross from NEW ZEALAND | Nov. 18, 2019 02:00
You can take shuttle bus line 701 to Fushansuo station, then take taxi to your destination.
Asked by Machine from CHINA | Sep. 26, 2019 21:42Reply
Hi I want to get from yushan campus to Qingdao Railway station
Answered by Eason from FRANCE | Sep. 29, 2019 01:00
Do you mean the campus in Ocean University of China?
Asked by Peilie from INDONESIA | Sep. 20, 2019 17:26Reply
I am staying at four point by sheraton west qingdao and i want to go to 4th may square.
Can you advise how to get there by bus?
Answered by Carol from USA | Sep. 23, 2019 01:50
Is your hotel on Binhai Avenue? If so, you can take bus Qingxi Line from Jiguan Xibu station to Xilingxia Rd train station, then transfer to bus 316 to City government station, and walk south around 500m to this square. It takes around 2.5 hours with CNY4.