Best Way to Travel between Beijing and Qingdao
How to Travel from Beijing to Qingdao
1. Best Way: Beijing to Qingdao High Speed Train: 3-5h, CNY291-365 for 2nd Class Seat
See more details about Beijing – Qingdao Train
2. Alternative: Beijing to Qingdao Flight: 1.5h, CNY600-1,900 for Economy Class
There are 7-8 daily flights to Qingdao Jiaodong International Airport. Most of them depart from Capital International Airport (PEK). The earliest flight is scheduled at 7:00 and the last one at 23:20.
3. Economic Overnight Trains: 8h or 11h; CNY207/293 for Hard Sleeper
One overnight normal speed train, Z349, departs from Beijing Fengtai Railway Station and arrives at Qingdao North Railway Station. One overnight D-type train, D725, departs from Beijing Railway Station to Qingdao North Railway Station.
D725: CNY293 for Hard Sleeper; CNY372 for Soft Sleeper; CNY190 for Hard Seat
Z349: CNY119 for Hard Seat; CNY207 for Hard Sleeper; CNY324 for Soft Sleeper
4. Beijing to Qingdao Long-distance Bus: 8-9h, CNY230-260
|Dep. Point (Beijing)||Dep. Time||Ticket Fare|
|Zhaogongkou Bus Station||9:00||CNY256|
|Xinfadi Bus Station||7:30||CNY260|
How to Travel from Qingdao to Beijing
1. Best Way: Qingdao to Beijing High Speed Train: 3-5h, CNY311-362 for 2nd Class Seat
24 G-type high speed trains run from Qingdao Railway Station, Qingdao West Railway Station or Qingdao North Railway Station to Beijing South Railway Station every day. The earliest train departs at 7:07 and the latest train departs at 19:26.
More details about Qingdao to Beijing Train
2. Alternative: Qingdao to Beijing Flight: 1.5h, CNY700-1,600 for Economy Class
7-8 flights are available every day. Most of the flights arrive at Beijing Capital Aiport. The earliest plane takes off at 7:10 while the last one takes off at 23:00.
3. Economic Overnight Bullet Train: 9h, CNY293 for Hard Sleeper
The overnight D726 departs from Qingdao North Railway Station at 20:59 and arrives at Beijing Railway Station at 6:03. The duration is about 9 hours.