Guangzhou is one of the ten most famous port cities in mainland China. The famous ports for passenger use include Nansha Port and Panyu Lianhuashan Port. Besides, there are many ports for freight transport include Huangpu, Wuchong and Xintang.
At present, the Panyu Lianhuashan Port provides high speed ferries to/from Hong Kong daily. The whole voyage only takes 100 – 110 minutes.
Lianhuashan Port Ferry Schedule
|Lianhuashan Port to Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal||Lianhuashan Port to Hong Kong Airport Sky Pier|
|08:40 - 10:30||08:20 - 10:00|
|10:30 - 12:20||12:50 - 14:30|
|15:20 - 17:10||16:20 - 18:00|
Note: Only the transfer passengers of HK airport can take the ferries to Sky Pier.
How to Get to Panyu Lianhuashan Port
Take bus line Pan 160, Pan 128, Pan 148b, Pan 148 or Pan 160, and get off at Lianhuashan Port Station.
Nansha Port is located in the south of Guangzhou. It is the only deep-water port in the western part of the Pearl River Delta. This port serves high speed passenger ferries to and from Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal and HK International Airport Sky Pier, with the voyage time of 90 minutes and 70 minutes respectively. The international cruise ships also stop here.
Nansha Port Ferry Schedule
|Nansha Port to Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal||Nansha Port to Hong Kong Sky Pier|
|09:20 - 10:50||13:30 - 14:40|
|11:10 - 12:40|
|16:00 - 17:30||17:00 - 18:10|
|18:00 - 19:30|
How to Get to Nansha Port
It’s advisable to hail a taxi reaching the port from downtown city; or it’s also convenient to take bus line Pan 143, Nan 13, Nan 20, Nan 18, Nan 19, and Nan 53, and get off at Nansha Port Station.
Huangpu Port is situated in the west shore of the Pearl River, and it is the largest freight port in South China.
How to Get to Huangpu Port
1. Get to Tianhe Sports Center or Dongshankou by metro. Then, transfer to the Bus No.50 to go to Huangpu Port Terminal.
2. Take buses 24, 43, or 292 to get there.
In addition to Huangpu Port, there are many ports in Guangzhou dedicating in freight transport, like Wuchong, Xintang, Fangcun and Huadu. The main goods to be transported include coal, automobiles, clothes, toys, and other light industrial products. These ports not only link the surrounding cities inside PRD area, but also link Guangzhou with Hong Kong, Macau and other international cosmopolis.
Notices for Ship Passengers
1. Passengers, who hold valid passport, visa and other travel documents, should purchase tickets according to specifications.
2. Child ticket is only suitable for the kids aged one to five.
3. Passengers should reach the appointed port at least one hour in advance for boarding process. For those to Sky Pier, they should get on the boat at least 3 hours before the flight time.
4. Check-in usually stops 15 minutes prior to voyage.
5. Each passenger can take 4 kilograms' hand baggage for free, with the volume of less than 0.028 stere.
Hong Kong - Guangzhou High Speed Ferry
we want to travel from GZ to Hong Kong on saturday, 1st of September 2018 - is there a ship from GZ to China Hong Kong City Port, Victoria Harbour, Kowloon or Macau Ferry Terminal in Hong Kong? Is it really running daily? On lhsgp.com I cannot find it.
And does it start from Lianhuashan Port or from Nansha Passenger Port? We arrive via Train in GZ.
Thank you so much for any reliable Information.