Embassy & Consulate of Israel in China

Embassy of Israel in Beijing

Ambassador: H.E. Mr. Amos Nadai
Postal Code: 100600
Tel: (+86)10 8532 0500
Fax: (+86)10 8532 0555
Office Hours for Consular Office
9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Monday-Friday (except Chinese and Jewish holidays) 

Consular Office
Tel: (+86)10 8532 0662
Fax: (+86)10 8532 0613
Commercial Office
Tel: (+86)10 8532 0664
Fax: (+86)10 8532 0612
E-mail: info@israltrade.org.cn
Press Office
Tel: (+86)10 8532 0667
E-mail: info@beijing.mfa.gov.il
Political & Consular Office
Tel: (+86)10 8532 0661
Fax: (+86)10 8532 0613
Culture Office
Tel: (+86)10 8532 0668
Address: No. 17 Tian Ze Road, Chaoyang District 

 How to get there:
From the 3rd Ring Road:
Starting form the YanSha Bridge on the Northeastern side of the 3rd Ring Road, turn North East to Liang Ma Qiao Street. Walk about 400 m to the first traffic lights intersection, then turn left and walk 50 meters, the Embassy is on your left hand side.

Starting from the 4th Ring Road:
Go to the Dong Feng North Bridge in Northeast of the 4th Ring Road. Walk towards South West to Liang Ma Qiao Street and go on walking about 1,700 meters to reach to the fourth traffic lights intersection; then turn right to reach to Tian Ze Street. Walk 50 meters you will see the building of the Embassy on your left hand side.

By subway
Take Line No.10
Reach to the Liang Ma Qiao Station, North East Exit of Line No. 10. Then walk North East about 400m along Liang Ma Qiao Street to reach to the first traffic lights intersection, and turn left to Tian Ze Street. Continue walking about 50 meters and you will see the Embassy on your left hand side.


Consulate General in Shanghai

Address: 7F, New Town Mansion, No.55 Lou Shan Guan Road, Shanghai 200336
Situated in the Hong Qiao Development Zone, the Consulate General is near the INTEX SHANGHAI and SHAGHAI MART. The following buses pass through the consulate regularly: No.911, 925, 936, 57, 127, 71,etc 
Tel: (+86)21 6126 4500
Fax: (+86)21 6126 4555
Office Hours: 09:00-12:00 (Mon.-Fri.) Close on Jewish and Chinese Holidays
Consular Areas: Shanghai, Zhejiang Province, Jiangsu Province, Anhui Province 


Consulate General in Guangzhou

Address: 19th floor, Development Center, 3 Linjiang Da Dao,Zhujiang New City, Guangzhou  510623
Tel: (+86)20-85130509
Fax: (+86)20-85130555
Consular Areas: Guangdong, Guangxi, Fujian, Hainan

Notices for Chinese going to Israel:
Mainland Chinese must apply for visas in advance in Israel's embassy or consulate in China. Chinese visitors who hold Visitors' visas can not change it into work ones after the entry. Those Chinese who want to work in there should apply for work visas beforehand.

Visitors must hold valid passports. Visitors who are exempt nationalities must hold valid travel documents with the valid visas presented by the issue states allowing them to return.

1. Visitors: Hong Kong residents can have visitors or transit visas for free at the entry port.

2. Transit: Visitors who pass through Israel can apply for a transit visa of 5-day duration of stay, which can be extended to a maximum duration of 10 days. Visitors by ship can gain an entry permit without submitting applications for entry visas.

3. Collective: A group of 5-50 people can apply for it.

 Visa extensions: Applicants can apply for visa extensions in the following places:
National Telephone Information Service in Hebrew Tel: 03-7653250
Ben Gurion Airport Tel: 03-9712467
Haifa Tel: 04-8616222
Jerusalem Tel: 02-6701411
Nazareth Tel: 06-6508508

 Entry notices:
1. Visitors must hold valid passports and documents evidencing their possessions of sufficient money. Those who have ever been rejected or overstayed in Israel should consult with its embassies or consulates in your countries. 

2. Visitors will undergo a thorough check and enquiry when crossing the borders. The customs will impose more rigorous inspection on such visitors as those who have Arabic surnames written on their passports, those who require the customs' officers not to stamp the entry seal onto their passports, and single women.

3. Unless in the period of tough Security Control, visitors are able to access the Gaza Strip and the West Bank Zone of the Jordan River by presenting valid passports with Israeli entry seal, exempting from an entry permit issued the Palestinian Authority. Private vehicles may not pass through Israel to enter the Gaza Strip. Private vehicles have to undergo security check at the checkpoints on the way to West Bank Zone.

 Please contact China Embassy in Israel if Israelis will go to China.

 Recommended Tours:
China Tour from Jerusalem Israel
China Tour from Tel Aviv Israel
- Last modified on Feb. 21, 2018 -
Questions & Answers on Embassy & Consulate of Israel in China
Asked by Prince from CHINA | Feb. 13, 2018 22:57Reply
Bank statement and tax certificate: I'm a Ghanaian citizen studying in China
Can I use my father's or uncle's statement bank statement and tax certificate to apply
Answers (1)
Answered by Edith from GREECE | Feb. 21, 2018 21:25

Maybe you can do that. You are advised to contact the China embassy to confirm this.
Asked by Jenny from CHINA | May. 30, 2016 03:19Reply
12 people from northern and mild China, plan to have a tour to Israel, how can apply for visa?
We're 12/13 people, plan to join a tour of Israel, which is arranged by Ebenezer Exdous Operation end July, can we send all applications together? How long takes? Thank you!
Answers (3)
Answered by Tina from NETHERLANDS | May. 30, 2016 21:45

You can send all applications together and it usually takes 5 working days after the application is submitted.
Answered by Jenny | May. 31, 2016 22:11

Different provinces can apply together?
Hi Tina, thank you for the help!
Excusably, we're total 15 people: 1 from Zhejian province, 1 from Sichuan, 4 from Heilongjiang, and 7 from Hubei, and 1 from Xi'an. So is ok for all of our applications send together (off cause with other documents) to Beijing?
Answered by Tina | May. 31, 2016 22:21

Jenny, I’m afraid not. You should submit the application to the relevant consulate general and the area you live should belong to its consular districts.
The one from Zhejiang should submit the application to the consulate of Israel in Shanghai, and the rest of you can submit the applications to the embassy of Israel in Beijing.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)