- North Korea
- Sri Lanka
Why Choose Us?
- Free 24/7 Services
- 100% Tailor Made
- Hand-picked Hotels
- Expert Local Guides
- No Hidden Charge
- Best Value for Money
The New York Times Travel Supplement has named our company as being in their opinion a large and reliable Chinese travel agency. Details...
Home / Peru Tours
Endowed with abundant tourism resources, Peru is a fantastic country with much to offer. Glorious Inca Civilization, mysterious ancient heritage sites, especially Machu Picchu, and charming natural beauty, all these have made Peru one of the most popular travel destinations in South America. Browse our Peru tour packages to get some inspirations for your trip planning.
Peru Private Tours
- Historic Peru Tour with Machu Picchu8 Days Cusco - Sacred Valley - Machu Picchu - Pisac - Cusco - Punofrom $2209View Details
- Classic Cusco Tour6 Days Cusco - Machu Picchu - Sacred Valley - Cuscofrom $1639View Details
- Best Peru Tour9 Days Lima - Cusco - Sacred Valley - Machu Picchu - Pisac - Cusco - Punofrom $3329View Details
- Peru Amazon Rainforest Adventure10 Days Lima - Amazon Jungle - Cusco - Sacred Valley - Machu Picchu - Pisaq - Cusco - Punofrom $6269View Details
- Wonders of Peru7 Days Lima - Ballestas Islands - Huacachina - Nazca - Lima - Cusco - Sacred Valley - Machu Picchu - Cuscofrom $2989View Details
- Peru Panorama Tour12 Days Lima - Ballestas Islands - Huacachina - Nazca - Lima - Arequipa - Puno - Cusco - Sacred Valley - Machu Picchu - Cuscofrom $5739View Details
Tailor Your Peru Private Tour
What to See in Peru for First Time Travelers?
Travelers who do Peru tour first time are suggested to visit the highlights in Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu, which usually needs 7 to 8 days. In Lima, walk in the old quarter to see the nice buildings and squares of the pre-Hispanic and colonial days like Cathedral of Lima and Plaza de Armas, stroll on Miraflores Boardwalk at new quarter to enjoy the seaside scenery. Take a flight to Cusco - the capital of the ancient Inca Empire to visit the landmarks Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman in this old city. Drive in the picturesque Sacred Valley to explore Inca Heritages Maras Salt Mines, Moray Terraces, Pisac Archaeological Park, etc. Take train to Aguas Calientes for the visit to Machu Picchu - one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
Colca Canyon, Arequipa
When is the Best Time to Travel in Peru?
There are two seasons in Peru: Dry Season from May to October and Wet Season from November to April. Dry Season is the best time for planning Peru tour packages.
Do I Need a Visa to Visit Peru?
Travelers from most of the countries like United States, Canada, Australia, Brazil, all EU countries, and New Zealand can enjoy visa exemptions, if their stay is less than 90 to 180 days based on their different nationalities. Travelers from countries like China, India, Egypt, Pakistan, need to obtain a tourist visa from the nearest Peruvian Embassy before leaving for the Peru tour.
How to Get to and Travel Around Peru?
Lima Jorge Chavez International Airport (LIM) is the main gateway for the whole country. Visitors can easily find international flights to Peru through this airport. Domestic flights, trains, tourist buses, private transfers are the good ways to travel among the popular cities in Peru. Usually tourists choose flights to their next destination from Lima. For Machu Picchu, travelers prefer to take train from Ollantaytambo. For Puno, tourist bus from Cusco is a good and economical way.
Maras Salt Mines
Is Tipping Customary in Peru?
Tipping is customary in Peru. At restaurants, usually tip about 10% of your total amount. At hotels, tip about USD1 per day to the housekeeper, and tip about USD2 to the porters. When on a long guided Peru tour, usually USD10 per day to the guide and a half amount per day to the driver if you are satisfied with their services. You are advised to tip in Nuevo Sol by cash.