Why Choose Us
- Free Inquiry
- Lowest Price
- No Shopping Stops
- Expert Guide & Driver
- Downtown Hotels
- A La Carte Meals
- Chinese Family Visit
- Free Cooking Class
- No Hidden Charges
Cambodia Tours (16 itineraries)
As a country with long history, Cambodia has many ancient civilizations survived after having gone through the millennium vicissitudes. Join us for a memorable holiday package of a lifetime.
- 4 Days Siem Reap from $509
- 6 Days Siem Reap - Phnom Penh from $889
- 9 Days Siem Reap - Battambang - Phnom Penh from $1169
- 17 Days Bangkok - Siem Reap - Ho Chi Minh City - Hoian - Hue - Hanoi - Halong Bay from $2609
- 14 Days Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoian - Hue - Ho Chi Minh City - Siem Reap from $2099
- 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Guangzhou - Siem Reap from $2299
- 3 Days Private Siem Reap from $279
- One Day to Best Angkor Wat from $109
- One-day Phnom Penh Sightseeing from $99
- 13 Days Hanoi - Halong Bay - Ho Chi Minh City - Siem Reap - Bangkok
- 22 Days Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoian - Ho Chi Minh City - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Chiang Mai - Bangkok
- 26 Days Hanoi - Halong Bay - Da Nang - Hoian - Saigon - Siem Reap - Phnom Penh - Yangon - Bagan - Inle Lake - Mandalay - Bangkok
Cambodia Travel Guide
Basic FactsName: The Kingdom of Cambodia
Location: In the south of Indochina Peninsula
Area: 69,898 sq mi (181,035 sq km)
Capital: Phnom Penh
Official Language: Khmer
Currency: Riel (KHR)
Time Zone: UTC+7
Administrative Division: 25 provinces
Religions and Beliefs: Theravada Buddhism, Islam, Christianity…
Top Destinations and Activities1. Siem Reap: Angkor Wat, Tonle Sap Lake, Beng Mealea, watching an Apsaras Dance Performance…
2. Phnom Penh: Royal Palace, National Museum of Cambodia, Killing Field, Central Market, Russian Market...
3. Battambang: Battambang Museum, Wat Phnom Sampeau, taking a "bamboo train"…
Best Time to GoFrom December to next January is the best time for Cambodia travel. It is the coolest time among all and does not rain too much. It is generally hot in the country with the annual average temperature at about 80℉-82℉ (27℃-28℃). April is the hottest month in a year with the temperature even reaching 105℉ (40℃). Affected by the tropical monsoon climate, it has a clear distinction of rainy season and dry season. From May to October is the rainy season, also the slack travel season, and from November to next April is the dry season, also the peak travel season. For what to wear, T-shirts easy to dry, shorts, dresses and slippers are recommended. In addition, remember to take rain gears, sun-blocking protections like sunglasses, and some common medicines.
To get around inside the country, there are domestic flights between three major cities: Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and Sihanoukville. Trains are only available between Phnom Penh and Sihanoukville. Taking a long-distance bus is also a good choice. Besides, you can take a ferry along Mekong River and Tonle Sap Lake to travel between Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Battambang and Sihanoukville. Traveling inside the cities, you can take a Tuk-tuk, a bamboo train in some cities like Battambang, rent a motorbike or bike to visit tourist attractions.
HistoryCambodia is a civilized ancient country established in the late first century. It went through several periods including Funan Kingdom (1st century - 550), Chenla Kingdom (6th century - 802) and Khmer Empire (802 - 1431). Khmer Empire, more widely known as Angkor Period, is the most prosperous era in Cambodian history. Paying a visit to Angkor Wat, you can have a glimpse on the prosperity of the ancient Angkor Period.
GeographyThe country is a basin facing Gulf of Thailand on the south and other sides are surrounded by hills and mountains. In the east, north and west are mainly forests rich in tropical wood resources like teakwood, ironwood and sandalwood. The central part is broad plains fed by Mekong River and Tonle Sap Lake, providing excellent conditions for rice production. That is why in Cambodians' daily diet, rice is the main staple food.