Why Choose Us
- Free Inquiry
- Lowest Price
- No Shopping Stops
- Expert Guide & Driver
- Downtown Hotels
- A La Carte Meals
- Chinese Family Visit
- Free Cooking Class
- No Hidden Charges
Private Vietnam Tours (24 itineraries)
We specially design the following private Vietnam tours, Southeast Asia tours including Vietnam and independent travel routes to show you the most brilliant part of the country. There is for sure one in your interest.
Best Vietnam Tours
- 7 Days Hanoi - Halong Bay - Ho Chi Minh City from $959
- 9 Days Ho Chi Minh City - Hoian - Hue - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi from $1209
- 14 Days Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoian - Ho Chi Minh City from $1739
- 14 Days Hanoi - Halong Bay - Dong Hoi - Hue - Da Nang - Hoian - Saigon - Mekong River Delta
- 6 Days Hanoi - Lao Cai - Sapa - Halong Bay - Hanoi from $699
- 6 Days Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh City from $759
Southeast Asia Tours including Vietnam
- 13 Days Essential Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand
- 17 Days Classic Thailand, Cambodia & Vietnam from $2609
- 14 Days Vietnam & Cambodia Highlights from $2099
- 14 Days Vietnam & Laos Tours from $2019
- 15 Days Vietnam & Myanmar Tours
- 22 Days Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Thailand
- 26 Days Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar & Thailand
- 13 Days Vietnam & Malaysia
- 16 Days China & Vietnam from $2809
More Vietnam Package Tours
- 11 Days Hanoi - Halong Bay - Danang - Hoian - Hue - Ho Chi Minh City
- 7 Days Hanoi - Halong Bay - Sapa - Lao Cai
- 6 Days Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh City
- 16 Days Ho Chi Minh City - Nha Trang - Hoi An - Hue - Hanoi
- 20 Days Hanoi - Hue - Hoi An - Nha Trang - Da Lat - Ho Chi Minh City
Vietnam Travel Guide
Basic FactsEnglish Name: Socialist Republic of Vietnam, simplified as Vietnam
Vietnamese Name: Cộng hòa Xã hội Chủ nghĩa Việt Nam
Location: East of Indochina Peninsula, border on China, Laos and Cambodia
Area: about 12,700 sq mi
Currency: Dong (VND)
Time Zone: UTC+7
Administrative Division: 58 provinces and 5 municipalities
Major Nationality: Kinh
Top Destinations and Attractions:Ho Chi Minh City: Saigon Central Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral, Reunification Palace, War Remnant Museum, Mekong River, Cao Tai Temple, Cu Chi Tunnels
Hanoi: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Complex, Ba Dinh Square, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature, Hoan Kiem Lake, 36 Pho Phuong
Hue: Hue Royal Palace, Thien Mu Pagoda, Tomb of Tu Duc, Tomb of Minh Mang
Other famous destinations: Ha Long Bay, Hoi An Ancient Town, Nha Trang and Da Lat.
Special entertainments: Water Puppet Show, mud bath, coconut candies and rice paper making.
Best Time to GoThe best time to go to Vietnam is from November to the next April in dry season. The climate in Vietnam is tropical basically and can be divided into dry and rainy seasons. The average year-round temperature is about 75℉(24℃). In addition, the dry season can also be divided into cool season from November to the next February and hot season from March to April. Tourists should protect themselves from sunburn during hot season. Try to avoid the rainy season from May to October when it rains a lot and sometimes the typhoons happen.
Vietnam transportation system is good in the whole. In terms of international transportation, there are flights from many countries all over the world, especially from the Southeast Asia, and buses from neighboring countries, as well as the train from China and the ship from Cambodia. Taking the plane or the train to and fro between cities of the country is convenient. Besides, open tour bus from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi has become popular among tourists. Motorbikes and cyclos are the two featured and common tools inside the city. Of course, the regular taxi and city bus will help you, too.
HistoryVietnam has a long history of 4,000 years, leaving its people many historical relics like Thien Mu Pagoda, Cu Chi Tunnels and Tomb of Tu Duc. Vietnam was once a part of ancient China, so it is influenced profoundly by Chinese culture. There are many Chinese-style buildings like the Temple of Literature, Hue Royal Palace. Besides, the country was colonized by French, leaving a lot of French-style buildings such as Saigon Central Post Office and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Geographical FeaturesVietnam is narrow from east to west but long from south to north. The terrain is high in the west, while it is low in the east. Three quarters of the territory are mountains and plateaus. Besides, the country is close to South China Sea, having a coastline of over 2,025 miles. The diversity of landforms leads to the breathtaking view of mountains, rivers, and the beautiful beaches.