- Sri Lanka
Vietnam Travel Guide
Why Choose Us?
- Free 24/7 Services
- 100% Tailor Made
- Hand-picked Hotels
- Expert Local Guides
- No Hidden Charge
- Best Value for Money
The New York Times Travel Supplement has named our company as being in their opinion a large and reliable Chinese travel agency. Details...
Home / Vietnam Tours
We specially designed the following private Vietnam tours and independent travel routes to show you the most brilliant part of the country. There is for sure one that may interest you.
Best Vietnam Private Tours
- Best of Vietnam7 Days Hanoi - Halong Bay - Ho Chi Minh Cityfrom $1069View Details
- Memories of Vietnam10 Days Hanoi - Halong Bay - Da Nang - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Deltafrom $1589View Details
- Vietnam in Depth14 Days Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoian - Ho Chi Minh Cityfrom $1999View Details
- Essence of Vietnam9 Days Ho Chi Minh City - Hoian - Hue - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoifrom $1389View Details
- Northern Vietnam in Focus6 Days Hanoi - Lao Cai - Sapa - Halong Bay - Hanoifrom $699View Details
- Gems of Southern Vietnam6 Days Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh Cityfrom $809View Details
Vietnam Private Tour Packages
- Best Hanoi Package4 Days Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoifrom $459View Details
- Discover the Golden Cities8 Days Hanoi - Halong - Hoian - Danang - Hue - Ho Chi Minh Cityfrom $1279View Details
- Historical & Scenic Vietnam14 Days Hanoi - Halong Bay - Dong Hoi - Hue - Da Nang - Hoian - Saigonfrom $2069View Details
- Grand Vietnam Exploration22 Days Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay - Dong Hoi - Hue - Hoi An - Nha Trang - Da Lat - Saigon - My Tho - Can Thofrom $3219View Details
- South Vietnam Discovery10 Days Ho Chi Minh City - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho - Da Lat - Nha Trangfrom $1459View Details
- Phu Quoc Island Escape7 Days Ho Chi Minh City - Can Tho - Phu Quoc - Ho Chi Minh Cityfrom $829View Details
Southeast Asia Private Tours with Vietnam
- Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand13 Days Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh City - Siem Reap - Bangkokfrom $2489View Details
- Classic Thailand, Cambodia & Vietnam17 Days Bangkok - Ayutthaya - Bangkok - Siem Reap - Ho Chi Minh City - Hoi An - Hue - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoifrom $2959View Details
- Vietnam & Cambodia Highlights14 Days Hanoi - Halong Bay - Da Nang - Hoi An - Hue - Ho Chi Minh City - Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh City - Siem Reapfrom $2229View Details
- Cambodia to Vietnam by Speedboat17 Days Siem Reap - Phnom Penh - Chau Doc - Ho Chi Minh City - Da Nang - Hoi An - Hue - Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoifrom $2439View Details
- 2 Weeks in Vietnam & Thailand14 Days Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Da Nang - Ho Chi Minh City - Bangkok - Chiang Mai - Phuketfrom $2709View Details
- Vietnam and Laos Tours14 Days Ho Chi Minh - Can Tho - Hue - Da Nang - Hoi An - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi - Luang Prabangfrom $2189View Details
- Southeast Asia with Mekong Cruise16 Days Hanoi - Halong Bay - Siem Reap - Kampong Chhnang - Kampong Cham - Phnom Penh - Tan Chau - Sa Dec - Cai Be - My Tho - Saigonfrom $4139View Details
- Exotic Vietnam & Myanmar15 Days Ho Chi Minh City - Da Nang - Hoi An - Hue - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Yangon - Mandalay - Bagan - Yangonfrom $3149View Details
- Treasures of China & Vietnam16 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Hanoi - Halong - Hoian - Danang - Hue - Mekong Delta - Saigonfrom $3359View Details
- 3 Weeks in Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos21 Days Ho Chi Minh City - My Tho - Can Tho - Siem Reap - Phnom Penh - Vientiane - Luang Prabang - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoi An - Da Nang - Ho Chi Minh Cityfrom $3979View Details
- Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Thailand22 Days Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hue - Da Nang - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Can Tho - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Chiang Mai - Bangkok - Ayutthaya - Bangkokfrom $4269View Details
- Best of Indochina Tour23 Days Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Siem Reap - Luang Prabang - Bangkok - Chiang Mai - Yangon - Bagan - Inle Lake - Yangonfrom $4939View Details
- Southeast Asia Exploration26 Days Hanoi - Ha Long Bay - Hoi An - Da Nang - Ho Chi Minh City - Siem Reap - Phnom Penh - Yangon - Bagan - Inle Lake - Mandalay - Pyin Oo Lwin - Bangkokfrom $5309View Details
- Kunming Vietnam Overland Trip10 Days Kunming - Jianshui - Yuanyang - Hekou - Sapa - Hanoifrom $1619View Details
- Authentic Malaysia & Vietnam13 Days Kuala Lumpur - Malacca - Kuala Lumpur - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi - Da Nang - Hoi An - Da Nang - Ho Chi Minh CityView Details
+ Load More Itineraries
Tailor Your Vietnam Private Tour
- 11 Days Hanoi - Halong Bay - Danang - Hoian - Hue - Ho Chi Minh City
- 7 Days Hanoi - Halong Bay - Sapa - Lao Cai
- 6 Days Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh City
- 16 Days Ho Chi Minh City - Nha Trang - Hoi An - Hue - Hanoi
- 20 Days Hanoi - Hue - Hoi An - Nha Trang - Da Lat - Ho Chi Minh City
As the country is long from south to north, the landscape and folk customs are different among areas. With the coastline of over 2,025 miles long, you can enjoy beautiful sea beaches. The rock formations and stalactites in Ha Long Bay, and historical sites in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh and Hoi An will give you a good view. Besides, you can not only go to Mekong River Floating Markets to look around local antiques and crafts, but also admire the Water Puppet Show, a unique form of art of Vietnam. Vietnamese dishes like rice noodles and spring rolls are also worth to try.
Best Time to GoThe best time to go to Vietnam is from November to the next April in dry season. The climate in Vietnam is tropical basically and can be divided into dry and rainy seasons. The average year-round temperature is about 75℉(24℃). In addition, the dry season can also be divided into cool season from November to the next February and hot season from March to April. Tourists should protect themselves from sunburn during hot season. Try to avoid the rainy season from May to October when it rains a lot and sometimes the typhoons happen.
Appreciate the stunning landscape of Halong Bay
Vietnam transportation system is good in the whole. In terms of international transportation, there are flights from many countries all over the world, especially from the Southeast Asia, and buses from neighboring countries, as well as the train from China and the ship from Cambodia. Taking the plane or the train to and from between cities of the country is convenient. Besides, open tour bus from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi has become popular among tourists. Motorbikes and cyclos are the two featured and common tools inside the city. Of course, the regular taxi and city bus will help you, too.
Most tourists can have a visa of Vietnam with 30-day validity and 30-day stay period. For those from Switzerland, Turkey, Brazil, South Africa, India, and Poland are likely to have a visa-free stay of 15 days. You can exchange VND in the major cities like Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. The gathering areas of tourists have more exchanging places. If possible, you can buy a phone card with data from Viettel, Mobifone or Vinaphone firms. Power plugs in European style with a voltage of 220V/50Hz should also be taken into consideration. In addition, the water system of the country is not developed well, so you'd better not drink the tab water directly.
HistoryVietnam has a long history of 4,000 years, leaving its people many historical relics like Thien Mu Pagoda, Cu Chi Tunnels and Tomb of Tu Duc. Vietnam was once a part of ancient China, so it is influenced profoundly by Chinese culture. There are many Chinese-style buildings like the Temple of Literature, Hue Royal Palace. Besides, the country was colonized by French, leaving a lot of French-style buildings such as Saigon Central Post Office and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Geographical FeaturesVietnam is narrow from east to west but long from south to north. The terrain is high in the west, while it is low in the east. Three quarters of the territory are mountains and plateaus. Besides, the country is close to South China Sea, having a coastline of over 2,025 miles. The diversity of landforms leads to the breathtaking view of mountains, rivers, and the beautiful beaches.
Visit the bustling floating market in Vietnam