Embassy of Bahamas in China
Embassy of the Commonwealth of the Bahamas in Beijing
Minister: H.E. Ms. Elma Campbell
Address: 4/F, Unit 2, Ta Yuan Diplomatic Office Building, No.14 Liangmahe Nan Lu
Postal Code: 100600
Telephone: (+86)10 6532 2922
Fax: (+86)10 6532 2304
Office Hours: 10:00-13:00, Tue. Thu.
1. The Embassy of Bahamas in Beijing can give the Tourist Visa and the Seaman Visa both for one-entry and multi-entry. Usually, the visa is valid for three months. If it is personal visit, the visa can be applied through the Embassies in China, USA and UK.
2. Except the citizens of USA and Canada, the visitors to Bahamas are required to hold Passports (valid in 6 months), valid Bahamian Visa, return or onwards tickets or the photocopies of E-tickets with departure place and receipt code, evidences of sufficient funds afford for visit.
Official Language: English
Currency: Bahamian Dollar (US dollar is also acceptable)
Time Zones: GMT -5
country Dialing Code: +242
Electrical Plugs: 120V 60Hz
Location & Climate
Bahamas is an island country which consists of over 700 islands and islets as well as more than 2,400 coral reefs, lasting a coastal line of 500 miles. It is located in the northmost of the West Indian Ocean, facing to the southeast coast of Florida, USA and neighboring Cuba to the north. There are only 29 islands inhabited by human beings.
Benefiting from its advantageous position, Bahamas has mild and somewhat humid days all the year round. Its rainy season is during every October to the next April, but only temporary thunder shower. This region is also frequently influenced by the hurricane which often occurs from June to November. Usually, the local offices will warn the hurricane several days in advance and the hotels will report the latest news hourly.
Grand Bahamas: This island is located in the northeast of Bahamas, lying across the sea from the Florida, USA. It is the most important port and tourism center with developed transportation system both on land and sea.
Abacos: the abacos islands lie in the northern Bahamas. Administratively, it contains five districts: North Abaco, South Abaco, Central Abaco, Moore's Island, and Hope Town. Surrounding the main island Great Abaco, there are several smaller islands, many of which are popular with tourisim.
Andros: It is situated in the Atlantic Ocean and is the largest island of Bahamas. It has advantages to develop tourism. On this island, there are the most abundant natural resources, such as fertile land, fresh water and forest. The three airports and four ports make this island easily reached.
Please contact China Embassy in Bahamas if this country's citizens will go to China.
You can apply for a tourist L type to PRC and then apply for a citizenship at the embassy of Bahamas.
You can first make full preparation and then apply for Chinese tourist L type. The required documents including your passport and copy of its data page, the completed application form attached with a passport-style photo, proof of your financial support, hotel reservation and round trip air tickets, as well as your residence permit in Philippines. And then submit your application to the embassy of PRC to apply for it.
1. The application form and 2 recently-taken passport-style photos
2. Your passport and copy of its data page
3. Round trip air tickets and travel itinerary
4. Police clearance certificate
5. Your residence permit in PRC
6. Proof of your financial support
7. Other documents required by the embassy