Embassy & Consulate of Chile in China
Embassy of the Republic of Chile in Beijing
Ambassador: H.E. Mr. Luis Schmidt Montes
Address: No. 1, Dong Si Jie, San Li Tun, Chaoyang District
Postal Code: 100600
Tel: (+86)10 6532 1591
Fax: (+86)10 6532 3170
Hours for Visa Interview: 10:00-12:00, Monday-Friday
Consulate General in Shanghai
Address: Room 2501, No. 2299, Yan'an West Road
Tel: (+86)21 62360770
Fax: (+86)21 6249 8333
Consular Areas: Shanghai Municipality, Zhejiang Province, Jiangsu Province, Anhui Province
The Republic of Chile does not recognize dual nationality except for Spain because Chile and Spain have signed the Recognition Dual Nationality Agreement.
Fees for Applying for Chile Visa
1. fresh milk, butter, cream, cheese, all kinds of seed, dried fruit
2. fresh fruit or flowers, plants
3. insects, trial bacterium, bees, honey, animal sperm and biological products
4. little animal, pets and fowl, sample of rare wild animals, fur products or auxiliary product
5. all kinds of meat, charqui, meat intestines
Please contact China Embassy in Chile if Chileans will go to China.
China Tour from Chile
I'm a Chinese citizen who holds US F1 student visa. Now I'm back to China due to my school's summer break. I want to travel to Chile during my break. Due to the basis that I have a US F1 visa, do I still need to apply a Chilean tourist visa? If I do need, can I apply the visa in Chilean consulate in China instead of in US, because I won't return to US until Oct.
Thanks in advance