Embassy of Iraq in China

Embassy of the Republic of Iraq in Beijing

Minister: H.E. Mr. Mohammad S. Ismail
Address: No. 25, Xiu Shui Bei Jie, Jian Guo Men Wai
Postal Code: 100600
Tel: (+86)10 6532 3385, 6532 1873
Fax: (+86)10 6532 1596
Culture Office
Tel: (+86)10 6532 3248
Fax: (+86)10 6532 2430

 How to Get to the Embassy:
You can go to the Embassy by bus or subway. By bus, you may get off at the Altar to the Sun Park (Ritan Park) or Ya Bao Lu (Yabao Road). By subway, you can take the Subway Line 1 or 2 to get off at Jianguomen Gate.

Bus route(s) via the Altar to the Sun Park: No.640
Bus routes via Yabao Road: No.44 (minibus), 208, 750, 800, 810

 Bilateral Relationship between China and Iraq:
The diplomatic relations between the two countries were established in 1958. During these several decades, the two nations' relationship develops smoothly. Especially, after the establishment of the new Iraqi Government, the Sino-Iraq relations come into a new developmental stage. They keep a good communication of politics, economy, and education and so on. Additionally, Chinese Government says China will always respect the wills and choices of Iraqi people and support their pursuit of national independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity.

 Brief Introduction:
Located in the southwest of Asia, the northeast of Arabian Peninsula, it borders with Turkey, Iran, Syria, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait. The Euphrates River and the Tigris River cross the country from northwest to southeast. Iraq has a very long history. The world-earliest city Uruk 4,700 BC appeared there, and also Babylon Empire 2,000 BC, one of the world's four countries with great ancient civilizations, was set up in this area.

 Please contact China Embassy in Iraq if Iraqis will go to China.
- Last modified on May. 15, 2018 -
Questions & Answers on Embassy of Iraq in China
Asked by Abubakari from GHANA | Jun. 08, 2016 03:06Reply
Foreigner In China And Want To Go To Iraq
I am a foreigner in China and want to travel to Iraq for the Ziyaarat of Imam Husein. Please what are the procedures for me to follow. I don't have the Iraq VISA yet
Answers (1)
Answered by Hansen from DENMARK | Jun. 10, 2016 01:02

You may need to apply for a tourist visa to go there. The first thing is to prepare the relevant documents such as your passport, the application form, 2 passport-style photos, and proof of your transportation and accommodation arrangement. The next thing is to submit the application to the embassy of Iraq to apply for it.
Asked by Muhammed from IRAQ | Apr. 17, 2016 11:15Reply
Where can I get single letter?
Hello I'm Muhammed from Iraq / kurdistan

I wanted to ask about where can I get a single letter in Iraq or in embassy of Iraq in China for marry with my girlfriend in China !!!

What are the requirements to get my single letter ?
Answers (1)
Answered by Sharon | Apr. 18, 2016 05:00

You should get it from the court and foreign office in your country. The PRC embassyy cannnot issue the single status letter to you.
Asked by Safwan almaroof from IRAQ | Mar. 30, 2016 16:14Reply
how can I get one visit visa?
Hello sir,, i hope you done well
I ask about visa for one visit , how can i get it? And if there is any new conditions i hope to told me about its.. Thanks
Answers (1)
Answered by Matt from MALAYSIA | Mar. 31, 2016 20:33

May I know what your purpose to visit PRC? IF it’s for tourism purpose, I’m afraid you need to apply for a group tourist L type. You need to book a tour from a travel agency and then ask the travel agency to get it for you.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)