Embassy & Consulates of South Korea in China

Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Beijing
Ambassador: H.E. Mr. Yu Woo Ik
Address: No. 20, Dong Fang Dong Lu, Chaoyang District
Postal Code: 100600
Tel: (+86)10 8531 0700
Duty Phone: (+86)10 8531 0704, 136 0103 0178
Fax: (+86)10 8531 0726
E-mail: webmaster@koreanembassy.cn

There are also seven Consulate-Generals in China; each of them has their own consular areas:

Consulate-Generals of South Korea Consular Districts
In Shanghai Shanghai, Anhui, Jiangsu, Zhejiang
In Guangzhou Guangdong, Hainan, Fujian and Guangxi
In Chengdu Chongqing, Sichuan, Yunnan and Guizhou
in Wuhan Hubei, Hunan, Jiangxi, Henan
In Shenyang Liaoning, Heilongjiang and Jilin
In Xi'an Shaanxi, Gansu, Ningxia
In Qingdao Shandong
In Hong Kong Hong Kong, Macau

Departments of Embassy
Offices Contact Information
For Consular Affaires Address: Ta Yuan Diplomatic Office Building, No.14 Liang Ma He Nan Lu, Dong Zhi Men Wai Da Jie
Tel: (+86)10 6532 6774, 6532 6775
Fax: (+86)10 6532 6778, 6532 6723
E-mail: consul@koreanembassy.cn
For Cultural Affaires Address: No.1 Guang Hua Xi Li, Guang Hua Road
Tel: (+86)10 6501 6566
Fax: (+86)10 6501 6966
For Political Affaires Tel: (+86)10 8531 0669, 8531 0670
Fax: (+86)10 8531 0675
E-mail: politic@koreanembassy.cn
For Economic Affairs Tel: (+86)10 8531 0814
Fax: (+86)10 8531 0815
E-mail: economy@koreanembassy.cn
For Military Affaires Tel: (+86)10 8531 0970
Fax: (+86)10 8531 0971

 Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Shanghai
Address: No. 60 Wanshan Road, Shanghai
Tel: (+86)21 6295 5000
Fax: (+86)21 6295 5191
E-mail: kobe@mail.mofat.go.kr
Consular Areas: Shanghai, Anhui, Jiangsu, Zhejiang

 Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Guangzhou
Address: 18/F, West Tower, International Commercial Center, No. 122 Tiyu Dong Lu, Tian He District, Guangzhou
Postal Code: 510620
Tel: (+86)20 3887 0555
Fax: (+86)20 3887 0923
E-mail: guangzhou@mofat.go.kr
Consular Areas: Fujian, Guangdong, Guangxi, Hainan

 Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Chengdu
Address: 19F Paradise Oasis Mansion, No.2, Xia Nan Da Jie, Chengdu
Postal Code: 610000
Tel: +86-28-86165800
Fax: +86-28-86165789
E-mail: chengdu@mofat.go.kr
Consular Districts: Chongqing, Sichuan, Yunnan and Guizhou

 Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Wuhan
Address: 4th Floor, 19 th Floor, Shanghai Pudong Development Bank Tower, No.218, Xinhua Avenue, Hankou, Wuhan
Tel: (+86)27-8555-2920
Fax: (+86)27-8574-1085
Consular Districts: Hubei, Hunan, Jiangxi, Henan

 Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Shenyang
Address: No.37 South 13th Wei Lu, Heping District, Shenyang
Postal Code: 110003
Tel: +86-24-23853388
Fax: +86-21-23855170
E-mail: shenyang@mofat.go.kr
Consular Areas: Jilin, Liaoning, Heilongjiang

 Consulate General of Republic of Korea in Xi'an
Address: 19/F, High-Tech International Business Center, No.33 Keji Road, Gaoxin District, Xi'an
Tel: (+86)29-88351001
Fax: (+86)29-88351002
Working Hours: 09:00-12:00, 13:30-18:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Consular Areas: Shaanxi, Gansu, Ningxia 

 Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Qingdao
Address: No.101, Hong Kong Dong Lu, Laoshan District, Qingdao 266011
Tel: +86-532-8976001
Fax: +86-532-8976005
Office Hours: 08:50- 17:30 Monday - Friday
Office Hours of Visa Section: 08:50-11:30 and 13:30-15:00, Monday-Friday
Consular Area: Shandong

 Please contact China Embassy in South Korea if South Koreans will go to China.

- Last modified on Jul. 08, 2020 -
Questions & Answers on Embassy & Consulates of South Korea in China
Asked by Lillian from USA | Jun. 10, 2020 07:43Reply
can US citizen get a korean work visa in beijing?
Hi I'm a US citizen working and living in Beijing for two years, currently considering working in Korea. Am I able to process korean work visa in Beijing? If so, what do I need to prepare?
Answers (1)
Answered by Irena from UNITED KINGDOM | Jun. 11, 2020 00:18

Lillian, please contact the South Korea embassy in China directly to ask about this.
Asked by chibi from UNITED STATES | Jun. 05, 2020 01:44Reply
work visa ability
hello, I'm Chibi and an American,
I'm currently in the process applying to the TaLK program, and was trying to confirm if the Korean embassy in Beijing is able to do the process for the visa, and if so how long will the process take and how much?
Answers (2)
Answered by Relex from INDIA | Jun. 07, 2020 20:58

Chibi, please contact the Korean embassy in China directly to consult about this.
Answered by Chibi from AMERICA | Jul. 08, 2020 06:37

unfortunately, i don't believe one of their representatives were that well versed in English. They completely didn't answer the question (it was more a less a "yes" or "no" type of question), and the number they provided didn't work. :(
Asked by Djazouli Nouradine Mahamat from CHAD | Apr. 20, 2020 03:09Reply
Keran Gouvernment Scholarship
hi My name is Djazouli,i'm student in China in Shenyang so i'm intesed about Korean gouvernement Scholarship,And now i don't know how i can apply,i ask my friends he tell in Ambassy or in consulate i can apply,So now can you help me about application?
Thank you
Answers (1)
Answered by Albert from UNITED KINGDOM | Apr. 22, 2020 23:09

Please contact the Korean embassy in China directly to ask about this.
Asked by ALBERT F. PORPEH from CHINA | Apr. 18, 2020 21:39Reply
Get Tourists Visa
Hi! I'm a Liberian Student Studying in Hangzhou Province Xiasha city (ZSTU) ZHEJIANG SCIENCE TECH UNIVERSITY OF CHINA, I already have spend almost One year Six months here in China Studying, now our College is approaching summer vacation break two months from now or after, so will I be able to get Korean Tourists Visa at the Embassy of South Korea in Shanghai ?
Answers (1)
Answered by Nathan from CHINA | Apr. 19, 2020 20:40

Yes, it's possible to get it, but you should be aware that your visa may be turned down because of the virus situation in South Korea at present.
Asked by reggie from SERBIA | Feb. 26, 2020 22:03Reply
is it possible to go from shenyang to seoul and come back without quarantine? do you have some information about it?
i need to go for visa,just ot get out of china and get back and that is closest option.
i couldnt find online infromation so i apologize to ask here,but its only option. thank you.
Answers (1)
Answered by Jackie from USA | Mar. 03, 2020 17:30

Currently, you have to be quarantined for 14 days no matter you travel from South Korea to China or the other way.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)