Embassy & Consulate of D.P.R.K. (North Korea) in China
Embassy of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea in Beijing
Ambassador: H.E. Mr. Choe Jin Su
Address: No. 11, Ri Tan Bei Lu, Jian Guo Men Wai, Chaoyang District
Postal Code: 100600
Tel: (+86)10 6532 1186
For Diplomatic Delegation: (+86)10 6532 0683
For Protocol Service: (+86)10 6532 1154
For Military Attaché's Office: (+86)10 6532 5769
For Economic & Commercial Section: (+86)10 6532 5518
For Visa Office: (+86)10 6532 6639
More Information about the Consulate General
The Consulate General is established in the Holiday Village of East Lake of Shengyang. Besides the consul general, there are 14 consuls in charge of affaires of the North Koreans in China, of joint venture between D.P.R.K and China, of relations with China's party, politics, army, customs and public security. This consulate was opened on September 6, 1986.
Notices for Chinese Applying for Visa to North Korea
1. According to the agreement between D.P.R.K and China, Chinese Diplomatic/Service Passport Holders and Ordinary Passport for Public Affaires Holders are exempt from visa to North Korea. But they must be invited by concerned authorities.
2. Chinese Ordinary Passport (National Passport) holders should apply for a visa in D.P.R.K Embassy in Beijing or Consulate General in Shenyang. After they successfully gain a visa, they can enter without any problem.
3. For the purpose of visiting relatives and friends, applicants should first get a Consent Form issued by D.P.R.K Immigration Office. The Consent Form can be applied by relatives or friends in North Korea.
4. For the purpose of business, applicants should first get the Invitation Letter. For more information about visa application, they can consult the Reception Entity.
5. Contrary to China, the D.P.R.K Visa Regulations ask immigrants enter and leave in the visa's period of validity. It is illegal to sojourn in North Korea if the visa is expired.
Please contact China Embassy in North Korea if North Koreans will go to China.
I am from Bangladesh (Bangladeshi Passport Holder), actually recently i visit to china by visit visa and now i want to go north Korea for two day from china. how i can get North korea Visit visa from Beijing, China.
Thanks in Advance.