Embassy & Consulates of Pakistan in China

Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan in Beijing

Ambassador: H.E.Mr. Masood Khalid
Address: No. 1, Dong Zhi Men Wai Da Jie, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Postal Code: 100600
Tel: (+86)10 6532 6660 ext. 2021
Consular Office: (+86)10 6532 2558
Fax: (+86)10 6532 2715
Email: info@pakbj.org.pk (Emergency Help, Attestation, Prisoners)
          visa@pakbj.org.pk (Visa Affairs)
Website: http://www.pakbj.org.pk/
Office Hours: 09:30 - 11:45, Monday - Friday
Consular Areas: Other Areas in China except for Hong Kong, Macau and the following consular areas of consulates.

 Consulate General in Chengdu

Address: No. 2306, One Aerospace Center, No.7, Xin Guang Hua Street, Jinjiang District, Chengdu
Postal Code: 610016
Tel: (+86)28-85268316 ext. 7, 85268051
Fax: (+86)28-85268315, 85268052
Email: parepchengdu@hotmail.com
Office Hours: 09:00-12:00, Monday, Thursday
Consular Areas: Sichuan Province, Chongqing Municipality, Yunnan Province, Guizhou Province
Notice: This consulate accepts visa application for studying, business, sightseeing, services and transit. There is no need to make appointment in advance. Chinese are exempt from fees for application according to the Abolition Agreement.

 Consulate General in Shanghai

Address: Room 1111, Tower A, SOHO Zhongshan Plaza, 1055 West Zhongshan Road, Changning District, Shanghai
Postal Code: 200051
Tel: (+86)21 6237 7000
Fax: (+86)21 6237 7066
E-mail: cgpakshanghai@yahoo.com
Time for Application: 9:00 a.m-11:30 a.m. (except holidays)
Office Hours: 08:30-17:30, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Consular Areas: Shanghai Municipality, Anhui Province, Jiangsu Province, Zhejiang Province
Notice: Chinese diplomatic/service passport holders are exempt from visa to Pakistan, and they can stay there for one month at most. 

 Consulate General in Guangzhou

Address: Room 705-706, Grand Tower, 228 Tianhe Road, Guangzhou, Guangdong
Postal Cde: 510620
Tel: (+86)20 85505679, 85505680
Fax: (+86)20 85505682
Email: parepguangzhou@hotmail.com
Consular Districts: Guangdong, Guangxi, Fujian, Hainan, Jiangxi and Hunan

 Please contact China Embassy in Pakistan if Pakistanis will go to China.

Selected Questions and Answers:

 Asked by Ms. iram(China)
Hello sir, this is ms iram, sir I don’t have any invitation letter from Pakistan. plz tell me will Beijing embassy allow me to apply for visa without any invitation letter. I just want to visit as a tourist.

 Answered by Mr. Henry
For traveling, I think the invitation letter may be exempt. You can provide the proof your travel arrangements (itinerary, hotel and flights booking). Just have a try to submit the application in Beijing and see if it will work.

  Asked by Mr. Karim Aman  
Hi there! I am Karim, my passport is expiring soon so i have to go to shanghai or Beijing, please tell me whether these offices are open in summer or they on vacation like colleges, what is the fees for making passport, I tried to open their websites but their websites don’t work. kindly tell me the following information, thanks

 Answered by 
Mr. Sam(UK)
These offices are still open in summer, they are only closed on weekends and in public holidays. I can open the website of embassy in Beijing, please try again. The fee for renew a passport is RMB 162 (Delivery after 08 working days) and RMB 430 (Delivery on next working day).

Facebook Page
Q & A Search:
Questions & Answers on Embassy & Consulates of Pakistan in China
See more...
Ask a Question
The above information except your email adress will be published on the website.