China Embassy in Pakistan
Visa Application Form of PRC
Ambassador: Mr. Nong Rong
Address: No. 1, Zhou-Enlai Avenue, Diplomatic Enclave, Islamabad
0315-6060000 (duty mobile phone)
Office Hours: 09:00-12:00, Monday - Friday (except holidays)
Consular Office of Chinese Embassy in Pakistan
Tel: +92-51-8496178 (Operator answers during 09:00-12:00, 14:30-16:30 on working days)
Consular Districts: Except Sind Province & Baluchistan Province
Consulate-General of the PRC in Karachi
Consul General: Mr. Li Bijian
Address: Plot No. ST. 20, Block 4, Clifton, Karachi
Office Hours: 09:00-12:30, 15:00-17:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
09:00 – 12:00, Monday, Wednesday, Friday for application submission
15:30 – 16:30, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday for collection
Consular Districts: Sindh Province, Balochistan Province
Diplomatic/official passport holders are exempted from a visa to Mainland for 30 days, to Hong Kong and Macao for 14 days.
Chinese Visa Requirements
1. Original passport with a validity of more than 6 months and at least 2 blank pages, and photocopies of the first 2 pages (personal information) of your passport and recent Chinese visas if any;
2. One fully completed Application Form in Chinese or English, attached with two recent color photograph (33mm X 48mm).
3. Generally applicants should come to the embassy/consulate in person with required documents, and may answer questions from the consular officer.
F/M for business
1. Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Entity or Confirmation Letter of Invitation issued by relevant Chinese entities (original).
2. F - An invitation letter issued by a relevant entity or individual in China. M - Documents on the commercial activity issued by a trade partner in China, or trade fair invitation relevant entity or individual.
3. A supporting letter from the organization which the applicant serves in.
4. Your bank statement (personal or company, the last six months)
5. Your taxpayer registration certificate (photocopy) and registration of the organization which you serves (photocopy) for M only.
5. Your round-trip air tickets and hotel booking (first time visit to China).
L for tourism
For tourism in China, Pakistani nationals are requested to join a tourist group (more than 5 people), which should be arranged through a qualified local travel agency.
Z for Employment
1. Original invitation or confirmation letter from an authorized government organization like the local Chinese foreign affairs office;
2. Registration Certificate of Foreign Enterprises Permanent Office in China/Alien Employment License of the PRC/Working Permit by the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs;
3. Physical Examination Record for Foreigner and attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
X for Study
1. Original and photocopy of the Admission Letter issued by a school or other entities;
2. Original and photocopy of Application for Study ( Form JW 201 or JW 202);
3. Mark sheet/diploma (original and photocopy, photocopy should be attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan);
4. Physical Examination Record for Foreigner attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
G for Transit
An onward air (train or ship) ticket with confirmed date and seat to the destination country or region.
S1/S2 for Family Visiting
1. Original invitation letter of Duly Authorized Entity or from a Chinese university
2. Original invitation letter from inviter (the inviters refer to foreigners who work or study in China)
3. Photocopy of inviter's residence permit or visa
4. Original and photocopy of kinship certificate between the applicant and inviter (such as marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc) and the certificate needs to be attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs
5. Physical Examination Certificate (not needed for applying S2)
Q1/Q2 for Family Union
1. Original Invitation letter from inviter (the inviter refers to Chinese citizen or foreigners with Chinese permanent residence)
2. Photocopy of inviter's ID Card or foreigner's passport and permanent residence
3. Original and photocopy of attested kinship certificate (such as marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc)
Citizens of USA and other countries with ordinary passport are charged as following:
|Entry Numbers||American Citizens||Romanian Citizens||Citizens of Other Countries|
|Single||Rs. 14,000||Rs. 7,500||Rs. 4,500|
|Double||Rs. 14,000||Rs. 10,000||Rs. 6,500|
|Multiple Valid for 6 Months||Rs. 14,000||Rs. 15,000||Rs. 9,000|
|Multiple Valid for 12 Months||Rs. 14,000||Rs. 15,000||Rs. 13,000|
Note: Regular processing time takes 4 working days. Service fee will be charged if you want to use expedited service.