Home / Embassy / Asia /

China Embassy in Philippines

 Visa Application Form of PRC 

Ambassador: Mr. Zhao Jianhua
1235 Acacia Street, Dasmarinas Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Republic of the Philippines ( Front Gate).
4896 Pasay Road, Dasmarinas Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines (Rear Gate).
Tel: +63-2-8443148
Email: chinaemb_ph@mfa.gov.cn
Website: http://ph.china-embassy.org/eng/ 
Office Hours: 08:30-12:00, 14:00-17:00, Monday - Friday (except holidays)

Consular Office of Chinese Embassy in Philippines 

Address: 2nd & 3rd Floor, the World Center, 330 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Enquiry Tel: +63-2-8482395 (09:00-11:00, 14:00-16:00 during weekdays)
Fax: +63-2-8482386
Email: phchinaembassy@hotmail.com
Office Hour: 09:00 am - 11:00 am, Monday - Friday (except holidays)
 Consular Districts: Except for the consular districts of the consulate in Laoag and Cebu 


Consulate-General of the PRC in Cebu

Consul General: Mr. Zhang Weiguo
Address: 5th Floor, Unit 5C, Cebu IT Tower, Corner Archbishop Reyes Street and Mindanao Street, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
Tel: +63-32-5051037, 5051035 (for consular services)
Fax: +63-32-5051038
Email: consulate_cebu@mfa.gov.cn

 Consular Districts: Sultan Kudarat, Maguindanao, Lanao Del Sur, Lanao Del Norte, Southern Cotabato, North Cotabato, Davao Oriental, Davao Del Sur, Davao Del Norte, Surigao Del Sur, Surigao Del Norte, Misamis Oriental, Misamis Occidental, Camiguin, Bukidnon, Agusan Del Sur, Agusan Del Norte, Zamboanga Del Sur, Zamboanga Del Norte, Tawi-Tawi, Sulu, Basilan, Leyte, Northern Samar, Western Samar, Eastern Samar, Southern Leyte, Siquijor, Iloilo, Negros Oriental, Negros Occidental, Bohol, Cebu

Accredited Hospitals for Physical Examination 

Chong Hua Hospital and Cebu Doctors Hospital are two accredited hospitals for foreigner's physical examination by the Consulate in Cebu.


Consulate of the PRC in Laoag

Consul General: Mr. Zhao Qiaoliang
Address: No. 216 National Highway, Brgy 1, San Francisco, San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte 2901
Tel: +63-77-7721874, 6706355
Fax: +63-77-6706338
Email: consulate_laoag@mfa.gov.cn

 Consular Districts: Cordillera Administrative Region (Abra, Apayao, Benguet, Ifugao, Kalinga, Mountain Province), Region 1 (Ilocos Norte, Inocos Sur, La Union, Pangasinan) and Region 2 (Batanes, Cagayan, Isabela, Nueva Vizcaya, Quirino)

Main Visa Types

Types Purpose
Tourist (L) It is issued for an alien who comes to PRC for sight-seeing.
Business (F/M) F is issued for an alien who comes to PRC for non-commercial business activities, such as research, lecture, science and technology exchange visits on invitation.
M is issued to those who intend to visit for commercial and trade activities.
Employment/Work (Z) It is issued for applicants going to PRC for employment or work.
Student (X)

It is issued for an alien who comes to PRC for study.

Private Visit (S) It is issued to family members who intend to visit the foreigners with Z or X in PRC, or to those who intend to go to PRC for other private affairs.
Family Reunion (Q) It is issued to family members of Chinese citizens or foreigners with permanent residence in PRC.
Transit Visa (G) It is issued for applicants going to PRC for transit to another country/region.
Hong Kong SAR & Macao SAR Visas Philippine citizens holding valid passports are exempt from Visa/Entry Permit to Hong Kong for less than 14 days, and Macao for less than 30 days.

Notice about Application 

You may come to the Consular Office of the embassy/consulates in person to submit application according to consular districts; or you may send someone else or a travel agent to act on your behalf if you cannot come personally. Representatives of a company must present an authorization letter and a company ID. Applications by mailing are not accepted and will be refused. 


1. Regular Fee per Person
Types Philippine Citizens American Citizens Canadian Citizens Citizens of Other Countries
Single-Entry 1,400 Peso 6,500 Peso 3,500 Peso 1,700 Peso
Double-Entry 2,100 Peso 6,500 Peso 3,500 Peso 2,550 Peso
Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity 2,800 Peso 6,500 Peso 3,500 Peso 3,400 Peso
Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity 4,200 Peso 6,500 Peso 3,500 Peso 5,100 Peso
Hong Kong Visa/Entry Permit 1,600 Peso 1,600 Peso 1,600 Peso 1,600 Peso

2. Expedited Service Fee per Person
The regular processing time is 4 working days. For urgent cases, expedited service is available. Moreover, additional fees will be paid as following: 

2 working days processing 1,700 Peso
3 working days processing 1,100 Peso
Note: Please pay when collecting passport. Only cash is accepted now as means of payment.

 Please contact Embassy of Philippines in China if Filipinos are in a difficult situation there.
 China Tour from Manila Philippines
 Related ChineseEmbassies in Asia: QatarSaudi ArabiaSingaporeSouth Korea
- Last modified on Jun. 07, 2020 -
Questions & Answers on China Embassy in Philippines
Asked by Cornelia Toelboell from PHILIPPINES | Jul. 19, 2020 16:27Reply
travel to Hongkong
i am a Hongkong permanent resident, is travel to hongkong possible as of today?
what are the rquirements?
Answers (1)
Answered by Cindy from AUSTRALIA | Jul. 26, 2020 20:42

If there are planes to HK, may be you can travel there. However, you had better prepare a COVID-19 test certificate.
Asked by Cornelia Toelboell from PHILIPPINES | Jul. 19, 2020 16:23Reply
Hongkong permanent resident status
Hi i am a Hongkong permanent resident and due to this covid situation and health concern been here in the Phil more than 36 months. Where (contact numbers) can i get advise regards to my Permanent Resident status?
Answers (1)
Answered by Dora from USA | Jul. 26, 2020 20:01

Dear, you can try to dial this number: (852) 2824 6111.
Asked by chrys chow from PHILIPPINES | Jul. 17, 2020 18:38Reply
Death Certificate
Good day!
My husband is from HONGKONG, he died last year and his family don't want to hand me his death certificate. I can’t travel to Hongkong and i have all the necessary documents, how can i get his death certificate? Please help me.
Answers (1)
Answered by Amanda from UNITED KINGDOM | Jul. 20, 2020 00:00

If his family don't want to give this to you, it will be nearly impossible to get it.
Asked by henry from PHILIPPINES | Jul. 05, 2020 04:30Reply
is visa for joining seaman already available? is china already open for filipino crew change?
Answers (1)
Answered by Judy from USA | Jul. 08, 2020 20:49

Henry, please contact the Chinese embassy directly for the latest news. I'm afraid you can't find first-hand information online.
Asked by John Pio O Callaghan from IRELAND | Jul. 03, 2020 11:24Reply
Travel from Manila to Shanghai
Good day

Ni Hao

I am an Irish citizen currently living and working in Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China and am moving to Shanghai in a few weeks. My wife is a Filipino national and is currently in Manila along with my two-year-old son.

They wish to return to me in China as soon as possible. I have not seen them in four months. Could you please inform me as to when they can travel back here to China?

I miss them terribly and I want us to be together. Do you have any idea as to when they can fly to Shanghai from Manila?

Please advise.

Thank you

Kind regards
John Pio O Callaghan
Answers (1)
Answered by Sandra from USA | Jul. 08, 2020 20:48

John, at currently, there is no news about when the border will reopen. Just wait patiently please.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)