Ambassador: Mr. Chen Xiaodong
Address: 150 Tanglin Road, Singapore 247969
Consular Office of Chinese Embassy in Singapore
09:00 - 11:30 (application & Collection), Monday-Friday (except holidays)
09:00 - 11:30 & 15:00 - 16:00 (Collection only), Monday-Friday(except holidays)
CVASC officially started its operation from 17th May 2010. Applicants who hold ordinary passports are required to submit their applications to the centre.
Chinese Visa Application Service Centre (CVASC)
However, applicants holding Diplomatic, Service or Official passport, or who apply for Hong Kong/Macao visa/entry permit, should still submit the application directly to the Embassy.
Address: 80 Robinson Road, #16-01/02/02A, Singapore 068898
Office Hours: Monday - Friday (except public holidays)
Application Time: 09:00 - 15:00
Collection and Payment: 09:00 - 16:00
Notice: Rush service applications (the second working day collection) should be lodged to the center before 14:00 in weekdays.
1. Singapore diplomatic, service or official passport holders are exempt from a visa to Mainland China for up to 30 days.
2. Singapore ordinary passport holders can go to Mainland without applying for visas for up to 15 days for business, sightseeing, visiting relatives and friends, or transit, however, for those who intend to stay for more than 15 days to study, work, reside or gather news, they are required to apply in advance.
3. Singapore passport holders are exempt from visa if they go to Hong Kong for less than 90 days stay, and Macao for less than 30 days.
Main Visa Types
|Tourist (L)||It is issued for an alien who comes to PRC for sight-seeing.|
|Business (F/M)||F is issued for an alien who comes to PRC for non-commercial business activities, such as research, lecture, science and technology exchange visits on invitation. |
M is issued to those who intend to visit for commercial and trade activities.
|Employment/Work (Z)||It is issued for applicants going to PRC for employment or work.|
|Student (X)|| |
It is issued for an alien who comes to PRC for study.
|Private Visit (S)||It is issued to family members who intend to visit the foreigners with Z or X in PRC, or to those who intend to go to PRC for other private affairs.|
|Family Reunion (Q)||It is issued to family members of Chinese citizens or foreigners with permanent residence in PRC.|
|Transit (G)||It is issued for applicants going to PRC for transit to another country/region.|
|Hong Kong SAR & Macao SAR Visas||Singaporean citizens holding valid passports are exempt from Visa/Entry Permit to Hong Kong for less than 14 days, and Macao for less than 30 days.|
|3-month Single Entry||65||120||155|
|6-month Double Entry||75||130||165|
|Single / Double / Multiple Entries||240||295||330|
|Single / Double / Multiple Entries||145||200||235|
Citizens of Other Countries
|3-month Single Entry||90||145||180|
|6-month Double Entry||115||170||205|
1. Regular service takes 4 working days; express service takes 3 working days; rush service takes 2 working days.
2. Please pay in Cash or Debit Card (NETS & UnionPay).
2018 Holiday Schedule of the CVASC
|New Year's Day||January 1||Monday|
|Chinese New Year||February 15 - 19||Thursday - Monday|
|Good Friday||March 30||Friday|
|International Labor Day||May 1||Tuesday|
|Vesak Day||May 29||Tuesday|
|Hari Raya Puasa||June 15||Friday|
|National Day||August 9||Thursday|
|Hari Raya Haji||August 22||Wednesday|
|Chinese National Day||October 1 - 5||Monday - Friday|
|Christmas Day||December 25||Tuesday|