Chinese Embassies in Asia

Afghanistan: Sardar Shan Mahmoud Ghazi Watt, Kabul, Afghanistan

Armenia: No.12, Marshal Bagramian Street, Yerevan, Armenia

Azerbaijan: No. 67 Street Khagani, Baku 370010, Azerbaijan

Bahrain: Building 158, Road 4156, Juffair Avenue, Block 341, Manama, Bahrain

Bangladesh: Plot 2 & 4, Embassy Road, Baridhara, Dhaka, Bangladesh

Brunei: No.1, 3, 5 Simpang 462, Kampung Sungai Hanching Baru, Jalan Muara, BC 2115, Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam

Cambodia: No.156, Blvd Mao Tsetung, Phnom Penh, Cambodia (P. O. Box 26)

Georgia: 52 Barnov Street, Tbilisi 0179, Georgia

India: 50-D, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, 110021, India

Indonesia: JL. Mega Kuningan No.2, Jakarta Selatan 12950, Indonesia

Iran: No. 13, Narenjestan 7 th, Pasdaran Avenue, Tehran, Iran (P. O. Box 11155-3937)

Iraq: Al-Mansour Hotel Salhiyah, Baghdad, Iraq 

Israel: 222 Ben Yehuda Steet, P.O.B.6067, Tel Aviv 61060, Israel

Japan: 3-4-33 Moto-Azabu, Minato-Ku, Tokyo, 1060046, Japan

Jordan: Jakarta Street No.9, Rabyah, Amman, Jordan

Kazakhstan: No.37, Furmanov Street, Astana 010000, Kazakhstan

Kuwait: Yarmouk, Block 4, Street 1, Villa 82, Kuwait City, Kuwait

Kyrgyzstan: 196 Toktogula Street, Bishkek 720001, Kyrgyz

Laos: Wat Nak Road, Sisattanak, Vientiane, Lao P. D.R (P. O. Box 898)

Lebanon: 72, Rue Nicolas Ibrahim Sursock, Ramletbaida, Beirut, Lebanon

Malaysia: 229, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Maldives: 381 A, Bauddhaloka Mawatha, Colombo 7, Sri Lanka

Mongolia: P.O. Box 672 Zaluuchuudyn Urgun Chuluu 5, Ulan Bator, Mongolia

Myanmar: 1 Pyidaungsu Yeiktha Road, Yangon, the Union of Myanmar

Nepal: Baluwatar, Katmandu, the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal

North Korea: Kinmaul-dong, Moranbong District, Pyongyang, D.P. R of Korea

Oman: House No.1368, Way No.3017, Shati Al-Qurum, Muscat 112, Sultanate of Oman

Pakistan: Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 4, Islamabad, Pakistan

Palestine: 22, Rue Dr. Burnet, Tunis 1002, Tunisia

Philippines: 4896 Pasay Road, Dasmarinas Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines

Qatar: No. 1085 Al-Rasheed Street, New Al-Hitmi Area, Qatar (P. O. Box 17200)

Saudi Arabia: Circle No.5 Diplomatic Quarter, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Singapore: 150 Tanglin Road, Singapore 247969

South Korea: 54, Hyoja-Dong, Jongno-GU, Seoul, 110033, South Korea

Sri Lanka: 381 A, Bauddhaloka Mawatha, Colombo 7, Sri Lanka

Syria: 83, Rue Ata Ayoubi, Damascus, Syria (P. O. Box 2455)

Tajikistan: Street Rudaki 143, Dushanbe 734002, Tajikistan

Thailand: 57, Ratchadapisake Road, Bangkok, 10310, Thailand

Timor-Leste: Rua Governador Serpa Rosa, Farol, Dili, Timor-Leste

Turkey: Golgeli Sokak No. 34, 06700 Gaziosmanpasa/Ankara, 06700, Turkey

Turkmenistan: Hotel "KUWWAT", Road Archabil, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan 744036

United Arab Emirates: Plot No.26, Sector No.W-22, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.

Uzbekistan: No.79, Akademik Yahyo G'Ulomoy Street, Tashkent 700047, Uzbekistan

Vietnam: 46 Hoang Dieu Road, Hanoi, Vietnam (P. O. Box 13)

Yemen: Al-Zubairy Street, Sana'a, Yemen (P. O. Box 482, Sana'a, Yemen)  
- Last modified on Nov. 25, 2018 -
Questions & Answers on Chinese Embassies in Asia
Asked by Sros from CAMBODIA | Nov. 24, 2018 01:53Reply
I'm Cambodian did I can go Shanghai out visa??? Example if I have Japan visa did I can go Shanghai
Answers (1)
Answered by Daine from GERMANY | Nov. 25, 2018 19:45

Could you please tell me your specific travel itinerary?
Asked by Farhan from PAKISTAN | Oct. 05, 2018 01:06Reply
Can someone submit documents on my behalf? I have already visited China two times since 2015
I already have the invitation letter from China authorities and have also completed all my required documents and online visa application. Just wanted to confirm if someone else can submit documents for visa on my behalf? as I will not be available to travel to Islamabad next week for submission and I have to travel latest by 13.09.18. I have already visited China twice since 2015. I am based in Lahore, Pakistan.
Answers (1)
Answered by Daine from GERMANY | Oct. 09, 2018 01:07

Yes, you can find someone else to do that on your behalf if you cannot go there in person.
Asked by Arthur from THAILAND | Sep. 14, 2018 07:08Reply
Plan on marrying chinese lady next year and would like to move to live with her there.
I'm from the US but I've been living in Udon Thani, Thailand sense 2005 on what they call a retirement visa, which is really an extention of stay visa, which I just renewed for another year. I have two 5 year Thai drivers licenses, one for car and one for motorcycle, plus a Thai residence ID card. And my passport was renewed in 2014 and exspires August 2024, so still have a good 6 years left and many blank pages. What am I looking at to make this move to China to marry and live? I downloaded the Chinese Application to fill out but it doesn' seem to cover much but L and little bit of Q for visit only. The app ask for 2 way ticket, I came here on one way ticket and wish to do same when going to China, for obvious reasons. I'm sure there's a way .. but more info would really be helpful.
Answers (1)
Answered by Mckinney from POLAND | Sep. 14, 2018 19:53

You can apply for a tourist L type to enter China for getting married. If you can get an invitation letter from the Chinese lady, you don't need to provide 2 way ticket for the application. After getting married in China, you can try to convert the L type into Q type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB within China. If it can succeed, you don’t need to go back to your home country for that.
Asked by rain from CHINA | Aug. 11, 2018 08:37Reply
filipino mother chinese father
Hello this question is for a friend. she is from the Philippines and she is married to a Chinese guy, they have 2 children both with Philippine passports. they entered china with Q and now is expired, the mother wants to go back to the Philippines because of the bad treatment she is getting from the guys family, but the husband would not allow her to bring the children with her. she went to the police station and the police says the father must give up the children first before they could get the exit visa. what should she do? One thing I know is that the children are foreigners because they have Philippine passports and with Visa, which already expired so technically the children are now illegal in china.
Answers (1)
Answered by Mason from USA | Aug. 13, 2018 01:58

If their visa already expired, they should report their situation to the local police station, and then pay the fine CNY500 per day after overstaying; the capped amount won’t exceed CNY10,000. Afterwards, try to apply for an exit pass to leave China.
Asked by Bembem from KSA | Jul. 29, 2018 08:34Reply
Question. I am pilipino citizenn current work in ksa.
im planning after finish my contract i will travel to hongkong for 5 days after 5 days i will going back to phillipines...
Answers (1)
Answered by Aries from UK | Jul. 30, 2018 02:33

Philippines passport holders can enjoy free entry to HK for a stay of not more than 14 days, so you don't need a visa for that.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)