China Embassy in Vietnam
Visa Application Form of PRC
Ambassador: Mr. Xiong Bo
Address: 46 Hoang Dieu Road, Hanoi (P. O. Box 13)
Tel: +84-4-38235569 (auto-voice answering), +84-4-37338790 (manual answering)
Office Hours: 08:30-11:00 & 14:30-16:00 from Monday to Friday (except holidays)
Sections of Chinese Embassy in Vietnam
|Political Office||Tel: +84-4-37338063 |
|Administrative Office||Tel: +84-4-38453737 |
|Cultural Office||Tel: +84-4-37341836 |
|Commercial Office||Tel: +84-4-37338124 |
|Defense Attaché Office||Tel: +84-4-387338065 |
China Visa Application in Vietnam
|Entries||Vietnam Citizens||US Citizens||Canada Citizens||Non-US/Canada/Vietnam Citizens|
|Multiple Entries for 6 Months||12||140||80||60|
|Multiple Entries for 12 Months||180||140||80||90|
The regular processing time is 4 working days except the visa for Hong Kong and Macau.
1. Express serivce, taking 2 - 3 working days, will be charged for an additional fee of $20 for a visa.
2. Rush service, taking 1 working day, will be charged for an additional fee of $30 for a visa.
Consulate-General of the PRC in Ho Chi Minh City
Address: 175 Hai Ba Trung Road, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Office Hours: 08:30-11:30 from Monday to Friday (except holidays)
Economic and Commercial Counselor's Office in Ho Chi Minh City
Chinese nationals lose their Ordinary Passport for Personal Affaires in Vietnam
2. Carry the original and copy of report document to the Chinese embassy or consulate, and submit a written report to narrate your identity, the process of going abroad, your situation and the course of losing passport.
3. Required Documents: Data pages of your lost passport and copy of your valid Vietnamese visa if available; Other related documents that can prove your identity; Four recent passport size color photo with no hat against a white background; A legibly completed Passport/Travel Permit/Seafarer's Passport/Entry Permit Application Form of the PRC; Other documents asked by consul officials.
4. For Chinese citizens staying in Vietnam for a long period (such as study, work or settlement), if they lose their passport, the Chinese embassy reissues a Chinese passport. The fee is 35 U.S. Dollars. For Chinese citizens sojourning there for a short period, if they lose their passport, the Chinese embassy issues a Travel Permit which can only be used for one time when they come back. The fee is 25 U.S. Dollars.
5. After getting a new passport or travel permit, please immediately go to the nearest Exit and Entry Administration Bureau to apply for a new one or residence permit by the note issued by Chinese embassy or consulate general.
Please contact Embassy of Vietnam in China if Vietnameses are in troubles there.
Related China Embassies in Asia: Yemen, Afghanistan, Armenia
I have recently been offered a job in Beijing China.
Will the Chinese Embassy in Vietnam be able to Notarize my documents for my employer in China?
2. Have the document authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Vietnam.
3. Have the document authenticated by the Chinese embassy.
I am india came Vietnam to 2nd March and got stuck because China lock there boarder from 28 March ,and I am holding a work permit and resident card but my work permit has already over on August 10th,what I need do to renew.
Right now I asked because from 14th September China open flight for Indians to back so can I back directly from Vietnam or do I need go back india first .