Home / Embassy / Asia /

China Embassy in Armenia

 Visa Application Form of PRC 

Ambassador: Mr. Tian Erlong
Address: No.12, Marshal Bagramian Street, Yerevan, Armenia
Tel: +374-10-560067 (Duty Office)
Fax: +374-10-545761
Email: chinaemb_am@mfa.gov.cn
Office hours: 09:00-17:00, Monday-Friday (holidays excepted)

Consular Office of Chinese Embassy in Armenia

Tel: +37410-560663
Office hours: 10:00-12:00, Monday & Thursday (holidays excepted)

Other Sections of the Embassy
Defense Attaché Office Tel: +374-10-581386
Political Office Tel: +374-10-587656
Economic & Commercial Counselor's Office Tel: +374-10-655022


Visa Exemption Policy

Armenian citizens, staying in China for no more than 90 days per 180 days, are exempt from visa. But this policy is only available for Armenians who come to China for travelling, visiting relatives and more. For those who stay for more than 90 days every 180 days or engage in work, study, settlement, news reporting and other activities, visa is required.

Visa Fees

Regular Fee per Person

Types Armenian Citizens Citizens of Other Countries
Single-Entry USD 140 USD 30
Double-Entry USD 140 N/A
Multi-Entry with 6-month validity USD 140 N/A
Multi-Entry with 12-month validity USD 140 N/A
Group Visa USD 120 N/A
Hong Kong Visa USD 30 USD 30
Note: If you apply for Tourist L type, besides the valid passport and one properly completed Application Form, you also need offer the valid Invitation Letter from a Travel Agency that is authorized by Chinese government.

Expedited Service Fee per Person

Normally, it can be picked up on the seventh day counted from the date of submission. If you need the expedited service, you can collect it on the third day or fifth day, even on the second day.
2 working days processing USD 30
3-5 working days processing USD 20
USD 10 for group application)
USD 40 for citizens of other countries
Note: If you apply for "2 working days processing service", you are required to provide the certificate issued by authorities concerned and Air Ticket.

Announcement from the National Police Office of Armenia: aliens in Armenia should apply for the extension of the visa at the local police station 2 days before the expiration; foreigners with residence permit should apply for the extension of the residence permit 30 days prior of the expiration. Otherwise, a sum of 50-100 times of the minimum wages there would be fined, that is to say, an amount of 500 AMD will be paid for one's overstay per day. Furthermore, transgressors will be forbidden to re-enter the country within one year.

 Please contact Embassy of Armenia in China if Armenians have troubles there.

Related China Embassies in Asia: Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh
- Last modified on Sep. 22, 2019 -
Questions & Answers on China Embassy in Armenia
Asked by Lulu from GREECE | Sep. 20, 2019 05:13Reply
Working visa to teach

I am Armenian citizen living in Greece.
Where should I apply for a working visa for China?
I have a contract with a school.
Answers (1)
Answered by Derek from GREECE | Sep. 22, 2019 19:28

You can go to the CVASC in Athens to submit the application.
Asked by Mary Tevanian from ARMENIA | Sep. 08, 2019 12:13Reply
Hello, can I get work visa if I don’t have 2 years teaching experience
after I got my bachelor’s degree?
Answers (3)
Answered by Rock from USA | Sep. 09, 2019 02:33

If your bachelor degree is granted by a native English-speaking country, then you can try to apply for the work visa, even you don't have 2 years of teaching experience.
Answered by Mary Tevanian from ARMENIA | Sep. 11, 2019 00:21

Answered by Mary Tevanian from ARMENIA | Sep. 11, 2019 00:22

What if not?
Asked by ZEPUR | Aug. 13, 2019 04:44Reply
I am in Dubai and what to continue to China
I am a citizen of Armenia and want to visit China after Dubai
how can I apply for an online visa or e-visa?
Answers (1)
Answered by Peter from UAE | Aug. 14, 2019 00:41

You can't apply for online visa or e-visa. You need to go to the Chinese consulate in Dubai to submit the application.
Asked by Hagop Qasabian from JORDAN | Aug. 03, 2019 13:39Reply
Can Armenians citizens travel from Jordan
Dear sirs,

I have Armenian passport and Jordanian passport in the same time.
Can I travel with the Armenian passport from Jordan without taking a visa.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Best regards,

Hagop Qasabian
Answers (1)
Answered by Lena from SINGAPORE | Aug. 06, 2019 20:50

No, you can't. you need to use Jodan passport to apply for a tourist visa.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)