China Embassy in Bangladesh
Visa Application Form of PRC
Ambassador: Mr. Ma Mingqiang
Address: Plot 2&4, Embassy Road, Block-1, Baridara, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Tel: +88-02-9887923; 01760503035 (only available in holidays)
Fax: +88-02-9896878; 9880188
Office Hours: 09:00-12:30, 15:00-17:00, Sunday-Thursday (except holidays)
Consular Office of Chinese Embassy in Bangladesh
Tel: +88-02-8856064 (15:00-17:00 only)
Office Hours: 09:00-12:00, Sunday - Thursday (except holidays).
Regular Fee per Person
|Types||Bangladeshis Citizens||American Citizens||Citizens of Other Countries|
|Single-Entry||2050 Taka||9800 Taka||1460 Taka|
|Double-Entry||2550 Taka||9800 Taka||2190 Taka|
|Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity||3600 Taka||9800 Taka||2920 Taka|
|Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity||6000 Taka||9800 Taka||4380 Taka|
|Hong Kong Visa/ Entry Permit||1800 Taka||1800 Taka||1800 Taka|
Expedited Service Fee per Person
|2-3 working days processing||1750 Taka|
Requirements for Application
2. One completed Visa Application Form with one passport photo.
3. Proof of legal stay or residence status (applicable to those who not applying in their country of citizenship)
L visa for tourism:
For tourism, documents showing the itinerary including round-trip air ticket and proof of hotel reservation are required, or an invitation letter issued by individual/entity should be provided.
Applicants who wish to travel to Tibet, Original Tibet Entry Permit issued by Tibet Tourism Bureau (Tel: 0086-891-6834313, Fax: 0086-891-6834632) is required, applicants can contact a travel agency to get the Tibet Entry Permit for you.
F/M visa for business:
Original and copy of Invitation Letter issued by a relevant entity or individual; Invitation letter or Confirmation letter of invitation from Authorized Unit of China.
X visa for study:
Original and copy of the Admission Letter issued by a school or other entities;
Original and copy of Application Form for Study (JW201, JW202);
Z visa for employment:
Original and copy of Employment License for Foreigners issued by Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security of China, or Work Permit issued by the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs;
Original Invitation Letter or Confirmation Letter issued by authorized departments of Chinese Government;
A Physical Examination Report for Foreigner from local public hospitals.
G visa for transit:
An onward air (train or ship) ticket with confirmed date and seat to the destination country or region.
Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
1. According to the new arrangement made by the Immigration Department of the HKSAR, from December 11, 2006, nationals of Bangladesh must have a visa to enter the HKSAR for any purposes, such as direct transit (not go out of airport), ordinary transit (go out of airport) and visit, excluding following situations:
A. Diplomatic/service (official) passport holders are free for a stay up to 14 days.
B. United Nations Laissez Passport holders go to Hong Kong or transit Hong Kong to/from a third place for official purposes.
C. Operating aircrew and operating seaman in work go to Hong Kong.
3. The following Bangladeshis including their accompanying spouse and children can apply for visit visa for a stay up to 14 days and Single-Entry or Double-Entry for Transit with a stay up to 7 days.
A. Government officials holding ordinary passport
B. Celebrities in society and business circles
C. Employees of famous large-scale enterprise, including multinational companies, international airlines and shipping enterprises, financial entities, banks, insurance entities and foreign representative. Moreover, they are required to show the Certificate Letter (go to Hong Kong for Business) issued by their company.
4. The other Bangladeshi citizens should directly post their applications to the Immigration Department of the HKSAR. Its address is Floor 6, Immigration Tower, No.7 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong.
Please contact Embassy of Bangladesh in China if Bangladeshis are in troubles there.
Related Chinese Embassies in Asia: Brunei, Cambodia, Georgia, New Delhi, India
2. What documentation is required for the visa application?
3. How long does it take to get a Macau visa or Hong Kong visa?
2. Hong Kong visa requires the documents including your passport, application form and recent photo, hotel reservation, bank statement, and round trip air tickets.
Macau visa requires application form and recent photo and more.
3. The process usually takes 4 working days. If the application is delivered to Macau or Hong Kong Immigration Department, 15 working days and 1 month is needed.